The crappest film you will ever see is....

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
Originally posted by: Chaotic42
Originally posted by: Newfie
Somebody please tell me that this guy is kidding.....
I bought it because I thought, "how could it be bad?". It's horrible.

I told people at work that I bought it and let them borrow it. They come back to me and ask me why I bought such a bad movie. I will admit that the gunfight scene towards the end looks pretty good in HD, but other than that, it was horrible.

It's still floating around the office somewhere. I'm not in any hurry to get it back.

Dumb.

AAman

Golden Member
May 29, 2001
I think it's called "Innocent Blood" arrrghhhhhhhh....but I never even made it through Solaris so I can't say it's the worst ever lol

zach0624

Jul 13, 2007
Originally posted by: conehead433
Killer Clowns From Outer Space, Ishtar, P.S. I Killed Your Cat

Those are just for starters.

Killer Clowns From Outer Space was awesome, haven't seen it in two years but you can't beat killer clowns that die from being hit in the noise, the movie is freaking hilarious. What really sucks is cat people, or broke back mountain, or any film festival crap(and stars wars episode 1).

zach0624

Jul 13, 2007
Children of Men is the worst movie ever. There's a special place in hell for the director and the writers.

I thought it sucked too, I didn't get what why anything was happening and what the hell was up with that ending?

JasonCoder

Golden Member
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: zach0624
Children of Men is the worst movie ever. There's a special place in hell for the director and the writers.

I thought it sucked too, I didn't get what why anything was happening and what the hell was up with that ending?

I don't think it sucked. I liked the overall quality of production but the story had some issues, yeah especially the ending.

MazerRackham

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2002
I have never seen 'Gigli' but I bet that's got to be one of the worst movies of all time. Can anyone confirm this?

Alowishus

Sep 14, 2005
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
BloodRayne is Mensa stuff compared to BloodRayne II: Deliverance.:laugh:

This is the truest post there is. There is no post that is truer.

Websters dictionary:

Truth: This post.

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
Originally posted by: JasonCoder

I don't think it sucked. I liked the overall quality of production but the story had some issues, yeah especially the ending.

The story was very simple. What was left unexplained was basically every bit of backstory of the characters and the entire state of the world. It basically gave you this dystopian future world to take at face value, and then set a 2 hr story in it. It didn't give you the whole world. It gave you the parts experienced by the main character.

*Spoilers for anyone who cares*

And what was wrong with the ending? That was very simple too. They just finally evade all the people trying to use her baby and reach the Human Project (some mysterious organization working on the infertility problem).

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: clamum
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
Mainstream movies that a good number of people have likely seen: there are few movies that can suck harder than Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle. Torque is also pretty badtastic.

I haven't seen Glitter, Gigli, Freddy Got Fingered, Swept Away and Battlefield Earth but I trust the unanimous opinion of the whole world.
Unanimous opinion of the whold world - 1.

I think I'm the only one who thinks Freddy is hilarious. I'm cool with it, though.

I liked Freddy got Fingered, not a great movie, but enough hilarious bits to make it worth watching.

xeemzor: I like Battlefield Earth, seriously.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: DangerAardvark
Originally posted by: JasonCoder

The story was very simple. What was left unexplained was basically every bit of backstory of the characters and the entire state of the world. It basically gave you this dystopian future world to take at face value, and then set a 2 hr story in it. It didn't give you the whole world. It gave you the parts experienced by the main character.

*Spoilers for anyone who cares*

And what was wrong with the ending? That was very simple too. They just finally evade all the people trying to use her baby and reach the Human Project (some mysterious organization working on the infertility problem).

It was/is way overhyped and over rated. Not a bad movie, just doesn't live up to expectations.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Originally posted by: AbAbber2k
Ya.

I'm bummed they didn't release the double-feature as it was in the theater. Releasing Death Proof and then the other one (the title escapes me) separately sucks. I might wait til they do a bundle/special edition double-feature set to buy it.

I heard they did this because Grindhouse (the two-set theatrical release) bombed.

Originally posted by: uclaLabrat
Apparently you guys have never seen freeway. I had the misfortune of watching that craptacular suckfest last night. Wife's friends said it was a decent movie.

My brother always tells me that Freeway is the worst movie that he's ever seen. Personally, I think National Lampoon's Pledge This! is worse.

Originally posted by: Parasitic
ATOT's general idea of a good film probably involves Jessica Alba and Megan Fox bearing frontal nudity posing as dancers and infiltrating a computer hacker group with a strip club front controlled by the mafia Don Al Pacino and his right hand man Clive Owen. In the process they have Jessica Biel and that girl from 24 as backup computer hacking duo in a steamy bar and grill wearing white t-shirts grilling steaks on charcoal and hacking into the internets in between scenes. Also Allison Stokke (sp?), Halle Berry and Kiera Knightley would be the front assault woman wielding gigantic poles and rocket-sized machines blasting everything to bits. etc. etc with the end scene of all the women enter this dark room fully naked and having to hand fight in the mud with Clive Owen and that guy from Snatch. During all of this there is also some weird lesbianic vibe developing in between a couple of women but anyways that's for later.

I was spent after the first sentence :eek:.

Originally posted by: secretanchitman
harry potter 4 and 5 takes the cake.

I didn't think 4 was bad, but 5 was really boring.

I donno, I had no problem understanding the movie. People may've expected more from the movie though and I think that was the problem.

GoatMonkey

Golden Member
Feb 25, 2005
I saw Wing Commander for the first time last weekend. It deserves a mention here.

After playing Wing Commander III through to the end years ago, I had high expectations. The video game actors were much better than the movie actors.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: xeemzor
Originally posted by: clamum
Mainstream movies that a good number of people have likely seen: there are few movies that can suck harder than Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle. Torque is also pretty badtastic.

I haven't seen Glitter, Gigli, Freddy Got Fingered, Swept Away and Battlefield Earth but I trust the unanimous opinion of the whole world.
Unanimous opinion of the whold world - 1.

I think I'm the only one who thinks Freddy is hilarious. I'm cool with it, though.

So you are actually admitting that you liked Battlefield Earth? :confused:
No I was talking about Freddy Got Fingered. I haven't seen Battlefield Earth.

HammerCurl

Apr 3, 2007
I don't have any names, but if you've turned on Fox or "The CW"/UPN mid-afternoon on any random weekend you'll get a worse movie than any of those listed (with the exception of maybe Gigli). Mid-afternoon movies are teh suck on broadcast TV.

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
Originally posted by: Alowishus
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
BloodRayne is Mensa stuff compared to BloodRayne II: Deliverance.:laugh:

This is the truest post there is. There is no post that is truer.

Websters dictionary:

Truth: This post.

They made a sequel?!? :confused:

I watched the end of the first one on USA or TNT or something (had never seen it). They didn't even bother cutting out any of the fake gore because it was so obviously fake it looked like it was done by a bunch of second graders with finger paint and super soakers. Not sure if it was supposed to be funny but I laughed. Oh, and the "acting" was painful to watch. I'm also baffled by how they managed to make Kristanna Loken look unhot.

RadiclDreamer

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2004

Freddie got fingered is freakin awesome, if you like tom green which I do