The crappest film you will ever see is....

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

marvdmartian

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2002
Originally posted by: Parasitic
ATOT's general idea of a good film probably involves Jessica Alba and Megan Fox bearing frontal nudity posing as dancers and infiltrating a computer hacker group with a strip club front controlled by the mafia Don Al Pacino and his right hand man Clive Owen. In the process they have Jessica Biel and that girl from 24 as backup computer hacking duo in a steamy bar and grill wearing white t-shirts grilling steaks on charcoal and hacking into the internets in between scenes. Also Allison Stokke (sp?), Halle Berry and Kiera Knightley would be the front assault woman wielding gigantic poles and rocket-sized machines blasting everything to bits. etc. etc with the end scene of all the women enter this dark room fully naked and having to hand fight in the mud with Clive Owen and that guy from Snatch. During all of this there is also some weird lesbianic vibe developing in between a couple of women but anyways that's for later.

One question.......will Jennifer Love Hewitt be in the sequel??? ;)

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Biodome or Billy Madison

I have to say Billy Madison because I actually have seen the whole movie. I think Biodome sucks more than Billy Madiison but I was only able to get through 10 minutes of Biodome and who knows maybe later in the movie it might have gotten better.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Siddhartha
Biodome or Billy Madison

I have to say Billy Madison because I actually have seen the whole movie. I think Biodome sucks more than Billy Madiison but I was only able to get through 10 minutes of Biodome and who knows maybe later in the movie it might have gotten better.

:confused:

Billy Madison ROCKS.

"Stop lookin' at me swan!!!!"

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
Originally posted by: Parasitic
ATOT's general idea of a good film probably involves Jessica Alba and Megan Fox bearing frontal nudity posing as dancers and infiltrating a computer hacker group with a strip club front controlled by the mafia Don Al Pacino and his right hand man Clive Owen. In the process they have Jessica Biel and that girl from 24 as backup computer hacking duo in a steamy bar and grill wearing white t-shirts grilling steaks on charcoal and hacking into the internets in between scenes. Also Allison Stokke (sp?), Halle Berry and Kiera Knightley would be the front assault woman wielding gigantic poles and rocket-sized machines blasting everything to bits. etc. etc with the end scene of all the women enter this dark room fully naked and having to hand fight in the mud with Clive Owen and that guy from Snatch. During all of this there is also some weird lesbianic vibe developing in between a couple of women but anyways that's for later.

So who's up for collaborating on a screenplay! It's time to Man-up!

dr150

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2003
Originally posted by: Bateluer
Ultraviolet or Bloodrayne take the prize as the worst movies I've ever seen.

Uwe Boll.......the MASTER of CRAP

dr150

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2003
Originally posted by: secretanchitman
harry potter 4 and 5 takes the cake.

sorry...i loved the books, HATED those two movies.

I have to agree with you!

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: tasmanian
The movie was fucking awesome what the hell did you watch?

I thought so too. I saw it with Grindhouse. Death proof is sweet.