TERMINATOR 3 !!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
Originally posted by: ElFenix
Originally posted by: maladroit
OK, if they had these super terminators with plasma weapons all along, then why did they bother sending the T800 to the 80's? Seems kinda stupid to me.

theres never been a t800 before

I thought that was the arnold terminator from t1 & t2?

AvesPKS

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
OK, if they had these super terminators with plasma weapons all along, then why did they bother sending the T800 to the 80's? Seems kinda stupid to me.

Ahhnold has always been the T-800, if I remember correctly.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

no, that was the t101

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

no, that was the t101

you = PWN3D

hungrypete

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2000
for the love of god, why do they keep rehashing these damn movies? 2 was a good end. there are ALOT of good books out there, but no, we get another Terminator and another Alien, both need a rest IMO....

sorry for threadcrapping, I'm sure I'll watch it anyways :)

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: hungrypete
for the love of god, why do they keep rehashing these damn movies? 2 was a good end. there are ALOT of good books out there, but no, we get another Terminator and another Alien, both need a rest IMO....

AvP needs to happen

benliong

Golden Member
Jun 25, 2000

I thought the forth alien (resurrection I believe) was quite well done. Did not hurt the alien series at all. Can't say that much about T3 though....

benliong

Golden Member
Jun 25, 2000
Originally posted by: Torghn
Originally posted by: Skoorb
So much for hoping it all to be in the future :(

Yeah, the 5 minets that take palce in the future during the others movies, has always intreged me the most.

Yeah same here. And if you'd seen the Terminator show in Universal Studio, you'd know how much ass a terminator setting totally in future would kick.

LocutusX

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
This is a BAD IDEA. Terminator and T2 both make a great pair of movies; this third flick will end up killing the franchise, just like what Alien^3 did to the Alien+Aliens pair.

Mrburns2007

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2001
Originally posted by: benliong

I thought the forth alien (resurrection I believe) was quite well done. Did not hurt the alien series at all. Can't say that much about T3 though....

Gawd that movie made me want to puke, the story wasn't bad but way to much gore and the little baby alien at the end was to far over the top. The first 2 movies were good the next 2 were bad.

Mrburns2007

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2001
Originally posted by: benliong

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com
09/10/02
The shoot wrapped yesterday morning, following a late-night session Sunday, during which a particularly sensitive scene was being filmed on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Calif. Director Jonathan Mostow said, "It was the arrival of the female Terminator, and as you know, they arrive naked. Because there are so many tourists, the challenge was to shoot that scene with Kristanna Loken without attracting too many lookyloos." (Variety)

PICS!?!?!?!?!

LordJezo

Banned
May 16, 2001

no, that was the t101

Actually, he was a T-800, model number 101.

T-800 = his inner skeleton thingy.
Model 101 = him looking like Arnold.