TERMINATOR 3 !!!

Spooner

Lifer
Jan 16, 2000
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Destined leader John Conner ? the target in Terminator 2: Judgment Day, who now runs a computer programming company ? hacks into Cyberdyne Systems' computers and discovers top-secret operation "Skynet." Soon thereafter, two terminators are sent from the future: The T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) is sent to protect him from the T-X, a nearly indestructible female terminator able to change shape and disappear altogether.

A female terminator?!?!?! HARDCORE! :D

can't wait!

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
OK, if they had these super terminators with plasma weapons all along, then why did they bother sending the T800 to the 80's? Seems kinda stupid to me.

MaxDSP

Lifer
May 15, 2001
Originally posted by: maladroit
OK, if they had these super terminators with plasma weapons all along, then why did they bother sending the T800 to the 80's? Seems kinda stupid to me.

you cant send a woman to do a ma....nevermind...:D

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999

They always came back in time naked, so I'm assuming that only living material can go back in time, not inanimate objects.

Storm

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 1999
Originally posted by: TNTrulez
Wonder what size the female Terminator turns out to be.

I hope you mean side and not like bust size....
No need for any terminator hanky-panky to be going on :Q

MaxDSP

Lifer
May 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Storm
Originally posted by: TNTrulez
Wonder what size the female Terminator turns out to be.

I hope you mean side and not like bust size....
No need for any terminator hanky-panky to be going on :Q

its the 21st century, robots need some relief too :p

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein

They always came back in time naked, so I'm assuming that only living material can go back in time, not inanimate objects.

But in this movie the plasma terminator came back in time. Well, I gues we;ll see.

Torghn

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb
So much for hoping it all to be in the future :(

Yeah, the 5 minets that take palce in the future during the others movies, has always intreged me the most.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

theres never been a t800 before