Teenager shot dead after playing loud music

Page 70 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Yes after all the evidence came out which showed the entire video. Come on now, you act like you soldier on or something, give me a break. It was clear as day that Breibart, lol now dead and gone, had played an edited video.

lol, I didn't dissent only "when all the evidence came out" in that thread.

So point out again where I have sided with Dunn completely in this thread?

You tried calling me racist for siding with "the white man" George Zimmerman in that other thread too. You were wrong there as well.

When others brought out other cases of black people justifiably defending themselves against white people I defended the black people in those cases. I'm for justice and evidence. If the evidence shows Dunn shot these kids in cold blood because they were simply disrespecting him, the mother fucker should hang in my opinion. I even stated that very early on in this thread.

There isn't enough known evidence to go with either side in this case right now. Something I've stated multiple times. I did however point out who would WIN a case based off the available evidence thus far given to the public. Pointing that out is NOT the same as siding with the winner.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Again classy, you are stupid.

I never stated the teens HAD an infinite baffle setup in their car. I was making a point that in a rhetorical situation, there is indeed a justified use of deadly force against a person(s) playing "loud music" if such music is being used as a sonic weapon. It was meant a fucking interesting rhetorical point to make. That is not the claim the teens were doing something like that.

The fact that you are trying to insinuate that my making of that rhetorical point is enough to accuse me of being racist among other insults you hurled my direction is fucking retarded. Again kiss my ass and eat a dick until you fucking grow up.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
I never said the parts for making it aren't commercially available. I said that there is no commercially available car stereo system that could be used as a sonic weapon.

However, something like this infinite baffle setup.

http://www.facstaff.bucknell.edu/esantane/movies/ibsub.html

Would be more than enough. Using 18's instead of 15's like that article with a bit more amps in the system would be more than capable of putting out single digit hertz frequencies over an extended period of time in the 135+ decibel range. Hell, probably could put out even more power than that.

Unfortunately you can never use low freq. and be anywhere near it. Low freq. even if used with a horn radiates as much behind as in front. Anyone who's ever been behind a stack of subs at a concert would know this.

Higher freq. only would be effective. A Community M4 driver on a 30x20 degree horn, a signal generator, and roof mounting of the horn with a way to turn it 360 degrees. Also the car would have to be very sound-proofed.

Last edited:

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Unfortunately you can never use low freq. and be anywhere near it. Low freq. even if used with a horn radiates as much behind as in front. Anyone who's ever been behind a stack of subs at a concert would know this.

Well, some people don't care about their safety when they set out to harm others. Suicide bombers ring a bell? And there are other ways to go about creating sonic weapons that are safer to the user of such weapons. That was just one thing I was pointing out. I never intended there to be such a long dragged out discussion over this point as I thought it was something fairly logical and easily understandable. I guess I was wrong on that.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
lol, I didn't dissent only "when all the evidence came out" in that thread.

So point out again where I have sided with Dunn completely in this thread?

You tried calling me racist for siding with "the white man" George Zimmerman in that other thread too. You were wrong there as well.

When others brought out other cases of black people justifiably defending themselves against white people I defended the black people in those cases. I'm for justice and evidence. If the evidence shows Dunn shot these kids in cold blood because they were simply disrespecting him, the mother fucker should hang in my opinion. I even stated that very early on in this thread.

There isn't enough known evidence to go with either side in this case right now. Something I've stated multiple times. I did however point out who would WIN a case based off the available evidence thus far given to the public. Pointing that out is NOT the same as siding with the winner.

You are full of shit, like so many others here. Trayvon and these kids here did not deserved to be picked on or bullied. So why were they, one is walking and they other is listening to loud music. I have rode past soccer moms listening to country music and singing having a good time, they aren't hurting anyone. They don't deserve someone challenging them. The other kid is just walking. So what, some others, same race rob some houses, did he deserve to be running through some apartment complex trying hide, like he is being pursued by some lynch mob.

Its bullshit. These kids in both incidences did nothing more or less than 95% of all youth. I am a father first, I can't imagine some cop telling me some asshole chased my kid or their friends and ended up killing them. People talk about bullying, here are two examples of two bullys picking fights and starting confrontations and killing young kids. Two fat, worthless over the hill losers. And punks like you come in and put some spin on it, like these fucking dirtbags are some kind of heroes.

They are killers and hopefully God punishes them long before they die. In no way shape or form can I imagine any decent human being of any fucking color not see the absolute ridiculousness of this man's actions. Young lives lost and to this day, not one person has ever come forward to say they seen Trayvon doing anything strange at all. Even the clerk said he was like anyone else, nothing out of the ordinary. See I love my kids and all people, I have desire to see young lives lost, because of playing loud music or walking in the rain.

Last edited:

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
classy, since you are trying to bring in Trayvon into this case at hand....

Trayvon Martin, based on the currently available evidence, most assuredly DID DESERVE to be shot by George Zimmerman. If Trayvon had been a white female, or a Mexican hermaphrodite it would not have mattered. The actions taken by Trayvon, be he a black late teen or had that person been a old white lady, was the determining factor of why they deserved to die.

Evidence shows that Trayvon attacked George Zimmerman and did not stop his attack when Zimmerman cried for help. Nor when witnesses of the attack asked him to stop. That action alone was the sole reason Trayvon deserved to die.

If that had been someone's aunt Mirdle, a fat ass 50 year old white lady, that was straddling George Zimmerman and smacking him around I would have drawn the same conclusion.

Unless evidence comes to light that somehow shows a scenario where Trayvon was somehow defending himself instead, which seems highly unlikely at this point, I'll stand by the current logical deduction of why Trayvon deserved to die.

Last edited:

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
classy, since you are trying to bring in Trayvon into this case at hand....

Trayvon Martin, based on the currently available evidence, most assuredly DID DESERVE to be shot by George Zimmerman. If Trayvon had been a white female, or a Mexican hermaphrodite it would not have mattered. The actions taken by Trayvon, be he a black late teen or had that person been a old white lady, was the determining factor of why they deserved to die.

Evidence shows that Trayvon attacked George Zimmerman and did not stop his attack when Zimmerman cried for help. Nor when witnesses of the attack asked him to stop. That action alone was the sole reason Trayvon deserved to die.

If that had been someone's aunt Mirdle, a fat ass 50 year old white lady, that was straddling George Zimmerman and smacking him around I would have drawn the same conclusion.

Unless evidence comes to light that somehow shows a scenario where Trayvon was somehow defending himself instead, which seems highly unlikely at this point, I'll stand by the current logical deduction of why Trayvon deserved to die.

Yep this is exactly why I can't wait for his fat ass to go free and the rest of yall rot in hell.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
Kiss my bleep dude, lol

You are the one that started this shit. You are the one threatening a man who so far looks to be justified in his legal use of deadly force to defend himself just because the person he shot was "black" and thus you identify with that idiot teen that got himself shot because he was dumb enough to attack someone for whatever reason Trayvon had conjured in his head to attack George for.

Who is the real racist here?

Sep 7, 2009
You are the one that started this shit. You are the one threatening a man who so far looks to be justified in his legal use of deadly force to defend himself just because the person he shot was "black" and thus you identify with that idiot teen that got himself shot because he was dumb enough to attack someone for whatever reason Trayvon had conjured in his head to attack George for.

He and the other crumponites could not care less about right/wrong.

They have an agenda, a desired outcome, and will twist the details in any way possible to make it fit.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999

I can't wait for him to see how it feels to have people follow you when you are doing nothing wrong. Lets see how he feels when his family goes out and people start being suspicous of them based off what he did. Lets see how sweet that is? See, always be prepare to recieve the same treatment you deal out to others. There is reason the bible says judge not, lets yea be judged.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
I can't wait for him to see how it feels to have people follow you when you are doing nothing wrong. Lets see how he feels when his family goes out and people start being suspicous of them based off what he did. Lets see how sweet that is? See, always be prepare to recieve the same treatment you deal out to others. There is reason the bible says judge not, lets yea be judged.

Doing nothing wrong? Again, you fail to deal with the evidence at hand.

Did George Zimmerman follow Trayvon because he was acting suspicious AND happen to resemble the descriptions of recent perpetrators of crimes in the neighborhood?

Would Zimmerman be doing a proper job as neighborhood WATCH if the crimes were all done by white females with a red armband on if he started to follow to WATCH a young unknown woman entering in the neighborhood with a red arm band on while acting suspicious?

You fail to realize the proper distinction there. Because you want to assign RACE to it, you are the racist one here.

If the recent crimes/burglaries had been committed by old white females, then his following of Trayvon being a young black male would be odd unless Trayvon was acting in a way that showed his to be suspicious.

What can be considered suspicious behavior? Being constantly on the lookout for other PEOPLE while at the same time looking like you are trying to hide your actions.

When I used to work in retail, one of the things I was taught when keeping an eye on people is that those looking to steal would rarely ever look at products. Instead, their eyes and body language would always been on the look out for others around them. This is because someone looking to steal something is looking for an opportunity to present itself.

Even still, keeping watch on someone is not illegal. I've been pulled over by cops for not doing anything illegal. I've been questioned, followed, and checked in upon by people's who's current job is to protect something from suspicious people. Guess what? Do I go flying off the handle because someone thought I was up to no good when I wasn't? Not in the least.

You seem to have a persecution complex that you use to identify with Trayvon here. Most psychiatrists will tell you that usually only guilty people have that complex.

Quakester

Oct 10, 1999
You are full of shit, like so many others here. Trayvon and these kids here did not deserved to be picked on or bullied. So why were they, one is walking and they other is listening to loud music. I have rode past soccer moms listening to country music and singing having a good time, they aren't hurting anyone. They don't deserve someone challenging them. The other kid is just walking. So what, some others, same race rob some houses, did he deserve to be running through some apartment complex trying hide, like he is being pursued by some lynch mob.

Its bullshit. These kids in both incidences did nothing more or less than 95% of all youth. I am a father first, I can't imagine some cop telling me some asshole chased my kid or their friends and ended up killing them. People talk about bullying, here are two examples of two bullys picking fights and starting confrontations and killing young kids. Two fat, worthless over the hill losers. And punks like you come in and put some spin on it, like these fucking dirtbags are some kind of heroes.

They are killers and hopefully God punishes them long before they die. In no way shape or form can I imagine any decent human being of any fucking color not see the absolute ridiculousness of this man's actions. Young lives lost and to this day, not one person has ever come forward to say they seen Trayvon doing anything strange at all. Even the clerk said he was like anyone else, nothing out of the ordinary. See I love my kids and all people, I have desire to see young lives lost, because of playing loud music or walking in the rain.

" See I love my kids and all people." Actually you don't. There are plenty on this forum that you don't love. You really hate people that don't agree with you. Now that is a fact you need to deal with. Seek some professional help before it's too late.

Quakester

Oct 10, 1999

You seem to be the one judging people here. And I quote you:

"Hope y'all rot in hell."

Ya, it's clear you're leaving the judging part up to God.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
" See I love my kids and all people." Actually you don't. There are plenty on this forum that you don't love. You really hate people that don't agree with you. Now that is a fact you need to deal with. Seek some professional help before it's too late.

Actually I don't love all people. That part is very true............

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Update: http://www.news4jax.com/news/Lawyer...69522/-/format/rsss_2.0/-/k99qim/-/index.html

The evidence won't be released in discovery until the end of this month, but the lawyer representing Davis' family says he believes he knows what's on the way.
John Phillips, the attorney handling a civil case against Dunn on behalf of Davis' family, says Dunn's attorneys are guilty of defamation and that the facts won't support Dunn's defense.
"Now we're to the point we're looking at evidence," Phillips said. "It's about to be released, and guess what: It doesn't fit what we've been told."

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
It's sad that a MURDER case gets delayed and dragged on forever like this, yet someone who downloads too many digital library books gets sent to jail for 35 years no questions asked (unless he kills himself, then they dismiss the case). Definitely makes you think about what the priorities of the "justice" system are.