State dept recruiting Jihadists.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Very slowly in the USA but its happening in Europe a lot faster. They want to take over and want sharia law and either drive out the non-Muslims or force them to convert Even if they drive them out they will still want them converted

A jihadist is a radical Muslim who thinks its alright to kill non-Muslims, wants to force his views onto others

If you have a hard time believing me then look at what is happening in England, Radical Muslims attacked the British soldiers when they came back, they burn the Poppy on Remembrance Day, They enforce sharia zones, They go in gangs and target non-Muslims, Rape gangs, Limiting free speech, Go on welfare, Demand halal for everyone, attack those criticize Islam,

Just out of interest what % of the population in the UK do you think is Muslim (never mind radical or Jihadi)?

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Around 13% but I wouldn't be surprised if it was higher though, I know where your going with this and there not going to declare war but a more stealthy approach

0.5% of the population is certainly fairly stealthy.

Edit: for the record 0.8% of the population in 2001 were officially Jedis in the UK.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I don't have a problem with Jedis...it's the *Jihadist* Jedis that you have to watch out for.

:eek:

220px-Emperor_RotJ.png

:awe:

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
The president is a Muslim Terrorist, what do you expect. If you doubt what I am saying look at all the decisions in foreign policy that have been made. A lot of them are Pro-Muslim Leading. So is the whitehouse pro American or Pro Terrorist?

Just look at the evidence. Dont listen to the propaganda.

The press should be calling for impeachment.

And another sticks his hand into the cookie jar of right wing crazy.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Yes along with other parts, And I have seen the radical Islam. You dont even have to go there, there are countless cases of radical Islam in England

Did you have problems finding a church? Maybe there were no pubs... no definitely not that.

Bacon sandwich. ..nope loads of those.

You couldn't find a gay bar?

Apr 27, 2012
Did you have problems finding a church? Maybe there were no pubs... no definitely not that.

Bacon sandwich. ..nope loads of those.

You couldn't find a gay bar?

That is not what I was talking about, Were you not there when they burned the Poppy or when they protested for sharia

Jan 25, 2011
So you dont have a problem with radical Muslims burning a Poppy?

I have no problem with anyone using free speech. Considering all the posts you've tried to make about free speech you should fully defend their right to do so.

Or is this just another in your long line of failures in knowing what free speech is? Or is it another in your long line of Muslims should not have the rights you advocate for others?

It's really getting hard to keep track of all your hypocritical bullshit.

Last edited:

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001

I don't care if they are burning flowers, flags, effigies of people or fat doobies. As long as they aren't harming people or property by doing it what does it matter? Oh and MomentofSanity hits the nail on the head on calling you out on your usual hypocritical bullshit.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

burning a poppy? you mean they were smoking opium? OMG ALERT THE THOUGHT POLICE!

I thought you liked freedom. Now you are against people making their own decisions to take whatever drug?

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Very slowly in the USA but its happening in Europe a lot faster. They want to take over and want sharia law and either drive out the non-Muslims or force them to convert Even if they drive them out they will still want them converted

Ok, can you provide some examples of said take over in the US?

A jihadist is a radical Muslim who thinks its alright to kill non-Muslims, wants to force his views onto others

Well, a lot of religions want to force their views on others, yours included. The killing part is unaceptable but I don't hear about many Muslims killing people in the US because they didn't convert. When I do start hearing about them regularly perhaps I will have a shred of concern but so far I still don't understand what you are so petrified of.

If you have a hard time believing me then look at what is happening in England, Radical Muslims attacked the British soldiers when they came back, they burn the Poppy on Remembrance Day, They enforce sharia zones, They go in gangs and target non-Muslims, Rape gangs, Limiting free speech, Go on welfare, Demand halal for everyone, attack those criticize Islam,

Europe ain't the US. While I would agree that we have gone way to far to the "PC" side if you think we would tolerate the above you are simply delusional. Again, you have not posted anything that would be cause for a rational person to live in the kind of fear that you do.

Another question, if you had to guess what percentage of Muslims are radical Muslims and/or "Jihadists"?