State dept recruiting Jihadists.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Link.

Isn't this old news though (since Muslims employed by the USG bombed the Alfred P Murrah building back when I was in elementary school)?

What the fuck is wrong with the USGovt? It's more authoritarian than the damn Roman Empire!

etrigan420

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2007
You've gone off the deep end, enough with the conspiracy theory nonsense.

Is there like a news letter or something? Or do they just come up with a whack-a-doo theory and then find a whack job "news" site that confirms their demons, then commence with the "SEE??? I TOLD YOU SO"'s?

...and is he *really* insinuating that extremist muslims were behind the Oklahoma City bombing, or am I reading that wrong?

I'd ask him, but I figured anyone *but* him could answer to his motives with just as much clarity.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
Link.

Isn't this old news though (since Muslims employed by the USG bombed the Alfred P Murrah building back when I was in elementary school)?

What the fuck is wrong with the USGovt? It's more authoritarian than the damn Roman Empire!

it's a dog eat dog world brolando

Apr 27, 2012
Excellent job Anarchist! :thumbsup: Keep up the good work

I have been saying this all along and what did the morons do? They called me a racist and dismissed it because their precious religion was attacked

The government has been recruiting these jihadists for a long time and I was right all along.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005

I have been saying this all along and what did the morons do? They called me a racist and dismissed it because their precious religion was attacked

The government has been recruiting these jihadists for a long time and I was right all along.

Don't know who's more of a retard, you or the OP. It's a tough one.

Jan 25, 2011
Don't know who's more of a retard, you or the OP. It's a tough one.

Call it in the air.

xlarge_cointoss.jpg

etrigan420

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2007

Your kidding right . who they working for again? As op states . lol

Thank you:)

Yes you were.:)

Mind. Fucking. Blown.

Which one of you is Curly?

Last edited:

Demo24

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004

Its posts like this, which almost always agree with a420, that reaffirm my belief that 'corrupted' and perhaps a couple others are just one person behind a good proxy trying to be an epic troll.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Its posts like this, which almost always agree with a420, that reaffirm my belief that 'corrupted' and perhaps a couple others are just one person behind a good proxy trying to be an epic troll.

na, I think he's to stupid to know he's a troll.

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
At first I was outraged when I saw the thread title. Then I saw the name of the OP. Move along, nothing to see here

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
You've gone off the deep end, enough with the conspiracy theory nonsense.

How's he gone off the deep end linking an article?

The government has the history of working w\ radicals, funding them, and giving them real bombs when it serves their purpose to have something blow up, or fake bombs when it serves their purpose to just pretend there was a threat.

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
Damn straight its old news, they been recruiting jihadis for 60 years at least. Go read about Mohammad Mosaddegh.