Sorry, Brown People, Donald Trump Doesn’t Believe You’re Real Americans

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shady28

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2004
This post is from Gawker so take it with a grain of salt. Here's Pro Trump folks clashing with anti-trump protestors after his rally in San Diego. The protestors had been kept separated until after the rally when the cops let the pro trump supports interact with the protesters.
http://gawker.com/photographs-show-trump-supporters-pepper-spraying-prote-1780399845

u6v8qtp6qyvrm4eh0etr.jpg

https://youtu.be/rdyxPqSnTJk
(Gotta love the shit eating grin of the asshole with the pepper spray. :rolleyes:

That was already debunked in another thread.

If you watch the full video here, you'll see all of what happened :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9YajvLBElg

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Calling latinos brown people is insulting. Why do you keep insisting on doing this?

Do you go around calling african americans colored people?

Not all latinos etc.. Are brown. Why not be a little less stealth racist from your ivory tower and actually visit Miami and meet some actual latinos.

The whole brown people meme is pretty lame, go and call a cuban etc.. Brown people and see how it works out here in Miami or NYC.

How very Rovian of you- attacking the opposition at your own weakest point. Thinly disguised racism appears to be a feature of Trumpsters in general. That's how Donald wowwed 'em in the first place with his bullshit about drug dealing criminal Mexican rapists. They were his at that instant because of all the fear mongering propaganda & economic blame shifting they absorbed about the so-called "Mexican invasion!"

Shee-it, Sherlock- more illegals have been going home rather than coming here for some while & they think we're being invaded, that there's massive voter fraud by illegals & blah, blah, blah.

You even go so low as to put words in my mouth- "brown people", a term I didn't use in the passage you quoted. If I said that the vast majority of Europeans were white or that the vast majority of africans were black those would merely be neutral statements of fact, as was my observation wrt Latinos. It's no more racist than saying few Japanese are blonde.

Nov 25, 2013
Isolated incidents. Hillary actually has people on the ground promoting and causing it. Further, soros is funding it.

It is an astroturf riot intended to frame trump and his supporters for the violence.

Yes, the conspiracy runs deep. I hear that the Chinese are in on it as well.

btw, any news on the birth certificate front?

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
It's his MO of course, and I suspect he has whined about other people even veering slightly off topic a lot for awhile now.

Ad nauseam to be sure; You can chide him til doomsday, but he still never seems to get it.

Nov 25, 2013
Any news of the right wing conspiracy that hillary talked about when she trashed other women?

She was wrong. It was never a conspiracy. The right wing has always been very open and up front about what they've been doing. That's what makes people like you who swallow this shit whole and ask for thirds so 'special'.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
She was wrong. It was never a conspiracy. The right wing has always been very open and up front about what they've been doing. That's what makes people like you who swallow this shit whole and ask for thirds so 'special'.
Didn't she say this right after her husband denied having sexual relations with "Miss Lewinsky"? Was Lewinsky a part of that conspiracy?

Look, there is ammunition against Bill. Multiple rape allegations, nobody is making these things up.

Obama, in comparison, has been pretty much scandal free because there isn't the fire and smoke that there are with the Clintons. I'm sure this "vast right wing conspiracy" would have ginned up more dirt on Barrack at this point if it existed. The only "scandals" involving Obama have been policy based as far as I can recall.

Is the FBI a part of this vast right wing conspiracy too?

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Didn't she say this right after her husband denied having sexual relations with "Miss Lewinsky"? Was Lewinsky a part of that conspiracy?

Look, there is ammunition against Bill. Multiple rape allegations, nobody is making these things up.

Obama, in comparison, has been pretty much scandal free because there isn't the fire and smoke that there are with the Clintons. I'm sure this "vast right wing conspiracy" would have ginned up more dirt on Barrack at this point if it existed. The only "scandals" involving Obama have been policy based as far as I can recall.

What the hell are you talking about?

Were you on the Mars lander during Obama's two presidential campaigns?

Nov 25, 2013

After 20+ years of being investigated by everyone from the law to the press to billionaires with private detectives I have concluded that Hillary Rodham Clinton has to be considered as one of the most brilliant villains of the modern era.

She's gotten away with having her daughter by a man other than her husband (and his wife went to jail to protect Hillary - they were probably lovers as well). She's been the lesbian lover of untold women over the years, from Janet Reno to Huma Abedin, and never been caught. Whitewater, travelgate, setting up the ambassador to Libya to be killed, and even having her lover/blackmailer/guy who knew to much Vince Foster murdered (imo, probably by Janet Reno). And she's NEVER BEEN CAUGHT!!!!

Not to mention her decades long extramarital relationship with the actor Ben Ghazi.

b845001d40c941eb523a1ec7b23aa72f.jpg

Truly disgusting.

I fear for your country, and the world, if she's crowned Eternal Empress of the United States next January.

You're a good Christian. Pray! Pray real hard and maybe God will save us all.

Art&Science

Nov 28, 2014
<<<<When you look different, there’s still an assumption that you’re a bit foreign. Sure, you’ve lived in the United States your whole life and you’re a citizen. Maybe you and your parents — or even grandparents — were born here. But you still must have ties to wherever your ancestors came from, because you’re not white.>>>

Boo hoo...

I've spent time in Japan and Singapore - the same thing happens to me there because I am white and non-indigenous - people assume I'm John Wayne or something... Don't see me crying about it. :cool:

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Boo hoo...

I've spent time in Japan and Singapore - the same thing happens to me there because I am white and non-indigenous - people assume I'm John Wayne or something... Don't see me crying about it. :cool:
You wouldn't believe how many "friends" I had walking around in Havana it was hilarious. They all had a deal for me. How racist of them.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
<<<<When you look different, there’s still an assumption that you’re a bit foreign. Sure, you’ve lived in the United States your whole life and you’re a citizen. Maybe you and your parents — or even grandparents — were born here. But you still must have ties to wherever your ancestors came from, because you’re not white.>>>

Boo hoo...

So clueless. It's one thing to be seen as foreign in a foreign country and entirely another to be painted as foreign in your own.