So, remember how Black Lives Matter was a non-violent, non-looty organization?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Babididu balamupabab dopdidu?
What would you have them do that they are not already doing? Again, BLM is not a top steered cooperate experiment.
I dont think you understand how this works. How people work.
He understands how it works....
This is his version of a dog and pony show!
Pretend to be an idiot by asking insane questions.....

Reactions: cytg111

Thunder 57

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2007
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the fucking BEAUTIFUL irony of a liberal fucking moron mayor attempting to impose a "ban" on protesting in front of her home.

LOL. Fucking. Hilarious.

I came here looking to see if there was a topic on this. Of course not. It doesn't fit the narrative. There is no way anyone can find this defensible.

I propose the following. If politicians or people with significant resources can have bodyguards, clearly Joe Public should have the right to carry and defend with lethal force if need be.

"I have a right to make sure that my home is secure". The rest of you plebs, fuck off. Hypocrisy at it's finest. But the simpletons will vote her in again regardless.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
NOPE!!! Wrong.......it has been proven that rioting and lootingh are in the best interest of the police! That way they can use the rioting and looting as an excuse to not change.........public safety my ass!!
I came here looking to see if there was a topic on this. Of course not. It doesn't fit the narrative. There is no way anyone can find this defensible.

I propose the following. If politicians or people with significant resources can have bodyguards, clearly Joe Public should have the right to carry and defend with lethal force if need be.

"I have a right to make sure that my home is secure". The rest of you plebs, fuck off. Hypocrisy at it's finest. But the simpletons will vote her in again regardless.
Riots in Chicago are pretty bad. This footage is from earlier today:

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
The right likes to throw word "terrorist" around, but is all offended when it's thrown back at them.

Thunder 57

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2007
Actually a case could be made that Police are domestic terrorists!!

Who are you going to call when your car gets stolen? Or a loved one is raped? Or your friend is assaulted? My guess would be those "Domestic Terrorists".

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Who are you going to call when your car gets stolen? Or a loved one is raped? Or your friend is assaulted? My guess would be those "Domestic Terrorists".
Domestic assault usually involves my wife. Are you suggesting she's some kind of Terry too?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Domestic terrorist or not who do you call??? Being a policeman is the only profession you can be a crook at and a hero at the same time!!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You get offended too easily. He was implying trump is a crook while at the same time being a hero to some.

I shouldn’t have to explain this.
oh, but your explain so well......why should I deprive you??? lol

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Back to the OP’s title...didn’t realize BLM was an organization, which implies recognized leadership, headquarters, etc.

Haven’t seen or heard of BLM’s top leadership or where its headquarters is located. Help a guy out and point those out, pls. Thx.

Reactions: JEDIYoda

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Back to the OP’s title...didn’t realize BLM was an organization, which implies recognized leadership, headquarters, etc.

Haven’t seen or heard of BLM’s top leadership or where its headquarters is located. Help a guy out and point those out, pls. Thx.
BLM is located in Repuiblican`s heads!!!

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005

In the About section of the BLM website, they define themselves as an organization:

https//blacklivesmatter.com/about/

“Black Lives Matter was founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer. Black Lives Matter Foundation, Inc is a global organization in the US, UK and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes.”

The website identifies its leader and co-founders.

The website identifies a decentralized network of chapters spread across the country, which serve as local headquarters to coordinate local activism which needs to have local leadership for it to be successful.

So in summary, they define themselves as an organization and it has leadership and localized chapters.

That leadership is not supporting rioting and looting. They could more assertively denounce it. In Portland, BLM activists had altercations with rioters. In Chicago, they seem more inclined to empathize with rioting and looting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z