So my sister is dating someone famous

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Nightfall
Originally posted by: TheNinja
I'd rather see a Jared commercial than those friggin' John Lovitz ones.... "Subway...eat fresh!"

Apparently, he said that John Lovitz hasn't been selling the product as well as they would like, so they are in the process of going back to Jared. John Lovitz produced and made those commercials and they aren't getting the response that Subway had hoped.

As for Jared being a has been....I don't care so long as my sis is happy. :)

Yea, I was just joking. :D

Although iono how happy your sister is if he's still married.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: thecrecarc
Originally posted by: Shlong
Originally posted by: BooGiMaN
Originally posted by: Amused
That's very curious given the fact that Jared has been married since 2001 to Elizabeth.

DOH!

if this is true

:D

its true. look at http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/17/subway.guy.ap/ and i quote "One time he and wife, Elizabeth, a pediatric nurse"

guess the OPs sister might have given it up to a Jared imposter...wow now that would suck...

didnt the OP say his sister never lies?

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com
Originally posted by: Beau
That's very curious given the fact that Jared has been married since 2001 to Elizabeth.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1815678/bio

pwnt?

we have options now

1) OP is a liar
2) OP's sister is a liar
3) OP's sister is dating a "fake" Jared, or a guy who pretend to be Jared
4) Jared likes a little nookie on the side

Maybe he got sick of the same ol' turkey and wanted to try some roast beef on the side?

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Nightfall
When I thought about it more, its kinda cool. Apparently, he is going to be over at our place for Thanksgiving this year.
It this is real, does that mean you have to eat Subway for the Thanksgiving meal?

ntdz

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004

pwnt?

we have options now

1) OP is a liar
2) OP's sister is a liar

Maybe he got sick of the same ol' turkey and wanted to try some roast beef on the side?

I saw him sneaking into a Quiznos the other day, shhh...

Shlong

Diamond Member
Mar 14, 2002
Maybe Jared, with his new Subway money changed... and maybe Jared & his wife aren't getting along too well now? ;)

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000

pwnt?

we have options now

1) OP is a liar
2) OP's sister is a liar

Or:
5) Jared is separated and the internet just doesn't know it yet.

Flashram

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2000
I saw new Subway commercial with Jared in it yesterday. He ripped a fat suit off and walked away.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: CravenTacos
be careful he has AIDES!
^^^^ Third straight person in this thread making the claim that Jared has a personal staff to assist him when they were probably trying to claim that he has aids. :disgust:

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
i wonder what Elizabeth is wife looks like...if she is still as big as he was..may explain a lot..although him leaving her would be kind of shallow...

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Shlong
Maybe Jared, with his new Subway money changed... and maybe Jared & his wife aren't getting along too well now? ;)

Jared married Elizabeth a full year after he started working for Subway.

yowolabi

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
This is good stuff. I vote for OP to either call the National Enquirer now, or to casually slip this in during thanksgiving dinner.

"So, Jared.... could you pass the cranberry sauce. And while i'm speaking of cranberries, how's your wife Elizabeth?"

I also vote for OP to record this on video.

AUMM

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2001

yowolabi

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Perknose
Originally posted by: CravenTacos
be careful he has AIDES!
^^^^ Third straight person in this thread making the claim that Jared has a personal staff to assist him when they were probably trying to claim that he has aids. :disgust:

^^^^^Only person to not realize that people were saying exactly what they meant, and that it was an inside joke.

Old Hippie

Diamond Member
Oct 8, 2005
I'm honestly proud of this crowd for not dwelling on the OP's sisters morals...or ....are you guys gonna start now?

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: AccruedExpenditure
omg, I can't imagine how my girls jared has been w/
he's like Jesus to every woman age 26 and above...

huh? I never heard that....I am 35. I don't know many women that care for subs no matter how healthy. Here in Palm Beach County we have a lot of salad and healthy eating places though.

getbush

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2001
So if you live in GR, and your sis is dating Jared, and I live in GR too, I'm famous. Right?