So my sister is dating someone famous

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TheGizmo

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
hahahaha... c'mon OP, hurry up and post after you've called your sister, we're waiting in anticipation

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Originally posted by: Nightfall
Originally posted by: TheNinja
I'd rather see a Jared commercial than those friggin' John Lovitz ones.... "Subway...eat fresh!"

Apparently, he said that John Lovitz hasn't been selling the product as well as they would like, so they are in the process of going back to Jared. John Lovitz produced and made those commercials and they aren't getting the response that Subway had hoped.

As for Jared being a has been....I don't care so long as my sis is happy. :)

It's freaking Subway. Jon Lovitz or Jared doesn't make me eat there.

mercanucaribe

Banned
Oct 20, 2004
My sister called me the other day to let me know how her trip to Tampa, FL went. She said that I would never believe who she met. She said Jared from the Subway commercials. Apparently, they spent a lot of time together and they are making plans to see each other again this weekend. He does a lot of promos for Subway still and does various other engagements with a few other companies.

When I thought about it more, its kinda cool. Apparently, he is going to be over at our place for Thanksgiving this year. Then, he has Colts season tickets so they are going to go see the Colts on Sunday in Indy. I would not have believed her, but she doesn't fib or kid around with me on things like this.

I dont know how much Subway pays him for this kind of work, but I figure its got to be somewhat nice.

Turkey subs this year!

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Is Jared getting coldcuts from Nightfall's sister and some bologna back at home with his wife?

mercanucaribe

Banned
Oct 20, 2004
Originally posted by: yowolabi
If my sister was dating a celebrity (or Jared), it wouldn't make me feel proud. Instead i'd just hate the celebrity (or Jared) and threaten him with both a beating and a tabloid story if he hurt my sister.

Dude you're JEALOUS of guys your SISTER dates? Sounds like a messed up complex.

mercanucaribe

Banned
Oct 20, 2004
Originally posted by: AUMM
Originally posted by: thecrecarc
Originally posted by: Shlong
Originally posted by: BooGiMaN
Originally posted by: Amused
That's very curious given the fact that Jared has been married since 2001 to Elizabeth.

DOH!

if this is true

:D

its true. look at http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/17/subway.guy.ap/ and i quote "One time he and wife, Elizabeth, a pediatric nurse"

hahahahah nice

One time he and wife, Elizabeth, a pediatric nurse, stopped in at the bar of the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, and noticed actors Ben Affleck and Matt Damon looking over and whispering.

BWAHHAHAHHA. Everyone jokes about them being gay together, but come on!

Ben leans over the table to Matt and whispers: "Omg is that Jared?"
Matt: "You mean THE Jared from Subway? Omg omg omg it is him!"
Ben: "OMG OMG WE HAVE TO GET HIS AUTOGRAPH!!"
Matt: "Now Ben, you know celebrities don't like it when people hassle them for autographs!"
Ben: "But Matt-"
Matt: "No butts! Teeheee!"

dr150

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2003
I dont know how much Subway pays him for this kind of work, but I figure its got to be somewhat nice.

Wow! If your sister marries the guy, you're set! LMAO! :D

Maybe you can manage him and get 10% of his $45,000 a year salary.....until Subway replaces him next year..... :thumbsup:

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Jared is apparently a jerk. He came by the radio station I worked at on my day off, and everyone said he sucked.

gsethi

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2002
Originally posted by: Shlong
I wonder how much Jared gets paid from subway... but that's pretty cool.

His last contract with Subway was in the Millions. If you want the exact figure, I can find it out for you.

Why do you think Subway is looking somewhere else for their promos.