Situations where you overheard women talking about penis size....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: jagec
Originally posted by: her209
My mom kept telling me how big my penis was going to be when I grew up. I didn't believe her. Seriously, she kept illustrating her point with one of those milk glasses you see the commercials.
So is your sig based on a real-life experience?
No, its actually a quote from Wedding Crashers.

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
Originally posted by: z0mb13
<--- asian :(

rose.gif

KarmaPolice

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004
Originally posted by: StormRider
I guess the first time I overheard girls talking about it was in Junior High. There was a bunch of girls chatting away a few chairs away from me and I saw one of the girls wrapped her index finger and thumb around her wrist and said, "It was as thick as my wrist!" and the other girls giggling. That made me feel insecure because there is no way my penis is as thick as a wrist.

Another time was in my first job. There was some older secretaries there and I overheard one of them talking about a Richard Gere movie. She kept saying she was "disappointed" in what she saw. When I got home I looked up the movie section and found out that Richard Gere appeared in a full frontal nude scene. Later on while listening to Howard Stern, I heard him make fun of that scene.

So, it seems that size is really important to women based on these personal observations.

junior high? thats really young

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Originally posted by: KarmaPolice
I guess the first time I overheard girls talking about it was in Junior High. There was a bunch of girls chatting away a few chairs away from me and I saw one of the girls wrapped her index finger and thumb around her wrist and said, "It was as thick as my wrist!" and the other girls giggling. That made me feel insecure because there is no way my penis is as thick as a wrist.

Another time was in my first job. There was some older secretaries there and I overheard one of them talking about a Richard Gere movie. She kept saying she was "disappointed" in what she saw. When I got home I looked up the movie section and found out that Richard Gere appeared in a full frontal nude scene. Later on while listening to Howard Stern, I heard him make fun of that scene.

So, it seems that size is really important to women based on these personal observations.

Yeah, back then I was thinking, "Are people having sex now? Or is it just a show and tell thing going on? What's going on?"

z0mb13

Lifer
May 19, 2002

Yeah, back then I was thinking, "Are people having sex now? Or is it just a show and tell thing going on? What's going on?"

they are all sluts I tell ya!

KarmaPolice

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004

Yeah About 3 years ago my friend told me he had sex at 13..so thats like 8th grade. I was like wtf? When i was 13 I was like...holy ****** I just saw a boobie on tv.

z0mb13

Lifer
May 19, 2002

Yeah About 3 years ago my friend told me he had sex at 13..so thats like 8th grade. I was like wtf? When i was 13 I was like...holy ****** I just saw a boobie on tv.

Yeah I hope I dont have a daughter.. she will be home schooled and not let out until 18!!

whistleclient

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2001

Adam Sandler: So, does penis size matter to you girls?
Girl one: Well we've really been arguing about this. I mean, I like them big....
Adam Sandler: Yeah?
Girl two: And I like them ginormous!

totalcommand

Platinum Member
Apr 21, 2004
Originally posted by: alien42
My mom kept telling me how big my penis was going to be when I grew up. I didn't believe her. Seriously, she kept illustrating her point with one of those milk glasses you see the commercials.

wtf?

m m m m m M O N S T E R WTF

McGyver

Golden Member
Nov 21, 2002

big is always a relative term. take this for instance, the girls never talk about the sizes of their vaginas. ;)

Crescent13

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Originally posted by: Howard
Originally posted by: RichardE
Originally posted by: shortspanishguy
Originally posted by: mrSHEiK124
Originally posted by: Kilgor

Triple WTF??

Quadruple WTF

Quintuple WTF

sextuple WTF

septuple WTF

And yes, RichardE, sextuple is the correct word.

Septuple +1 WTF

For the record, my penis is the size of a small girl's wrist (when large).
EDIT:I'm African-American.

Crescent13

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005

Yeah I hope I dont have a daughter.. she will be home schooled and not let out until 18!!

lol.

I'm home schooled, never had sex (i'm 14), but saw a girl nude for the first time when I was 12 on the internet. You guys can probably figure out what happened next.

scottish144

Banned
Jul 20, 2005
Originally posted by: Crescent13
Originally posted by: Howard
Originally posted by: RichardE
Originally posted by: mrSHEiK124
Originally posted by: Kilgor

Triple WTF??

Quadruple WTF

Quintuple WTF

sextuple WTF

septuple WTF

And yes, RichardE, sextuple is the correct word.

Septuple +1 WTF

WTFage and shens to her209.

z0mb13

Lifer
May 19, 2002

lol.

I'm home schooled, never had sex (i'm 14), but saw a girl nude for the first time when I was 12 on the internet. You guys can probably figure out what happened next.

u turned gay?

:D:D

Crescent13

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005

lol.

u turned gay?

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Thanks I got a laugh today. :D

KarmaPolice

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004

lol.

u turned gay?

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Thanks I got a laugh today. :D

you passed out?

tfinch2

Lifer
Feb 3, 2004

lol.

You instantly spooged on yourself.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004

And when, exactly, were you comparing your engorged penis to a small girl's wrist?:confused:

EightySix Four

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2004
Interesting fact is that vaginal size actually vaires more than penis size. So you should be able to find a girl who happens to be slightly smaller than you, and she'll be perfectly happy :p

McGyver

Golden Member
Nov 21, 2002
Originally posted by: jagec

And when, exactly, were you comparing your engorged penis to a small girl's wrist?:confused:

:laugh:

Apr 7, 2006

lol.

Didn't you post a thread about you having sex with some girl in a movie theater, among other things? Or was that some other 13-14 year old here?

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Yeah, women like big cocks. They have a variety of lies to hide this, from the bold faced (...its the motion of the oceon!) to tacit admission. (Its more important that its got good girth, length isn't important!) Newsflash, long cocks are wider too.