Senior Prank...IDEAS PLEASE~!!!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

joeryu

Golden Member
Sep 14, 2000
i like the white paint on locks, jello and mattress in pool. give us some more ideas, preferably ones that wont get me suspended/expelled/cut for graduation =)

SammyBoy

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2001
lol.....im gonna be a senior next year. Im thinking about where we can obtain sum greased pigs...mm....greased pigs.

last year they tried to have c0ck-fights, but they used chickens not c0cks and they didnt feel like fighting. A bunch of kids also slept over and slipped pages of a p0rno mag into mads kids lockers. I can still see my friends face when theres a big c0ck in his locker when he opens it in the morning.

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999

<< Chickens would be funny, but messy as hell.

Pick a more dramatic bird... Like parrots that scream obscenities.

Viper GTS
>>

Parrots could fly away and since they are domesticated and don't have instincts for any north american climate they would inevitably die. So that's not cool. :( I have a parakeet - so I'm partial. :)

Use chickens or piglets or something.

joeryu

Golden Member
Sep 14, 2000

<< I agree with Electric Amish.

How about growing the fvck up and minding your own business?
>>

how about u mind ur own business and go away if u dont like what we are doing, we only plan on doing something funny and not harmful. besides its tradition.

ScottMac

Moderator<br>Networking<br>Elite member
Mar 19, 2001
Lash a long broomstick to the lanyard of the flagpole. Put a garbage can on top of the stick. Raise the can to *ABOVE* the top of the flagpole, then let it back down. The can should catch the top of the pole, so you can retrieve the broomstick and stow the lanyard.

Now you have a garbage can on top of the flagpole.

Given the times & situation, it would be a much better thing to put the can on top of the flagpole that's flying the other school's flag, or state flag. Putting the can on top of the pole flying the US flag could be misinterpreted and get you in a sh*tload of trouble.

We did this many times over the course of two years (a couple decades ago), they never figured out how to get the can off without a "cherry picker" or platform-lift.

FWIW

Scott

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
One idea struck me while watching a commercial - you can get truckloads of dirt woth a creditcard. You dont even have to be thre, all you gotta do is put a trashcan where you wanna dump the dirt.

Another one - again watching TV - put birdseeds on teachers car and let the birds do their do... (from fightclub)