Senior Prank...IDEAS PLEASE~!!!

Masas

Feb 11, 2001
thinking of some senior pranks, i know it's early, but hey, who can wait ;)
anything that won't cost too much money, and not much pain/vandalism
so...no burning down the school or whatever
be creative guys~!
have fun!

Vasoline on every door handle on classrooms and doors coming into the school.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Release chickens in the school, mark them "1" "2" and "4"..so when the teachers have rounded up all three of them, they'll still look for "3" when he's not even there :D

Fraggle

Sep 17, 2000
Release chickens in the school, mark them "1" "2" and "4"..so when the teachers have rounded up all three of them, they'll still look for "3" when he's not even there

that's sweet, (as long as PETA doesn't come after you!) cluck!

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Whatever you do, make sure the prank doesn't go 'over the top'. My junior year and my senior year both pranks caused seniors not to graduate. I think a good guideline is, will it cost the school money to undo whatever you do.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Chickens would be funny, but messy as hell.

Pick a more dramatic bird... Like parrots that scream obscenities.

Viper GTS

woodly6

Diamond Member
May 25, 2001
Our prank was to park everyone of the Seniors cars on campus! I mean on campus, quads, hallways, football field.....

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000

<< Chickens would be funny, but messy as hell.

Pick a more dramatic bird... Like parrots that scream obscenities.

Viper GTS
>>

ROFL :p

Masas

Feb 11, 2001
shoulda added this....
here is what our previous seniors have done (to the best of my memory)

erase the white parking lot lines ( reeeeeeaaally tightly parked cars)
motor oil in the pool
mattress in the pool (they couldn't get it out cuz it soacked up the water and got heavy)
cow on the top floor (it IS true that cows can't be led down the stairs)
white paint on ALL the locks/lockers (so no one could open any locks)
cut down a tree ( stupid prank, they found out who did it and suspended them)
lunch table mountain ( dunno how, but they got a lot in sort of a pyramid form, and they couldn't take it down becuase of the risk of avalanche)

can't think of any more right now...maybe i'll add later.....
but the suggestions are great so far. keep em coming!

toph99

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2000
last year they stole these plexiglass cows from a steakhouse downtown and tied them up to the socker nets. plus there's always streaking through the cafeteria at lunch ;)

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Senior pranks that occured at my HS (not during my year):

Cut all the bell wires.

Put Crisco all over the courtyard and release thousands of grasshoppers.

Put a cow on the third floor.

Hire a stripper to arrive at the faculty meeting.

Disassemble a VW bug and reassemble it in the Student Lounge.

Put the school's markings all over your car and drive with 4 others on the interstate at 30mph in a horizontal line, blocking traffic on I-85 in Atlanta. (They didn't graduate!)

SinNisTeR

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
glue pennies on the door handle locks where the keys are supposed to go in. the next day no one can get into class.

buy a hooptie, go to the football field and dig a big hole at 50 yard line and drive the hooptie into it, half sticking in half out..

TheDingo

Sep 10, 2001
My classes senior prank was a mystery. A group somehow got a crane into school one weekend and stacked old tires around the flagpole to the top.

Sepen

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
All ready in the first 2 weeks of school for my daughter (11th) and son (10th) they have told me of

1. Chickens in the cafeteria
2. Painting the school security guards car the school colors
3. Using super glue on the locks of the teachers
4. Cockroaches, a big box of them let loose in the cafeteria
5. and this one is gross, crapping in the urinals

My gawd, they have another 9 months of school!

xchangx

Golden Member
Mar 23, 2000
Why go 30 mph when the minimum speed limit is 40mph. Why did they not grad? because of that?

ElPool

Oct 11, 2000
I was going to suggest putting tires around the flagpole, but thedingo beat me to it.

Its really not that difficult if you plan it right. you can build a giant tripod out of PVC pipe that can be easily assembled over the top of the flagpole, then a rope & pully can lift the tires over the top.

some guys at my highschool stole a giant inflatable "grand opening" balloon off the top of a new movie theater, and rigged it to begin inflating on top of the gym right as school started. the samy guys tried the flagpole thing, bt their tripod broke.

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
My HS class had a great prank...

Parking for the seniors was limited to a small lot (that fit about 20 cars) next to the woodshop. It was a little closer, but not much. To make matters worse, the faculty always blocked us in when we left after school, so it made it difficult to leave.

We live in the country, so just about everyone knows someone who has access to (or has access to themselves) large farm equiptment. One day towards the end of the year, we arranged it (quietly) a couple days in advance so that on a Friday, we'd all get up early, hop in our farm equitpment (which we had located at the house closest to school (mine)), drive to school in it, and parked the teacher lot full. The rest of the seniors (who were driving) were instructed to NOT park in the senior lot that day. We pulled the keys from the farm equiptment, hopped in some spare cars, and drove up to the local diner for breakfast. Someone had made a sign reading "New faculty lot" and put it up by the senior parking lot.

It was great. They couldn't tow the farm equiptment, so the faculty was forced to park in our lot. And at the end of the day, they were blocked in by the train of farm equiptment trying to leave the school. And did I mention combines and tractors are pretty slow? ;)

They took it pretty well. They had been expecting something much more damaging, so they were releaved when we didn't break anything. All in all, it went well.

Alternativly, you could probably get there early and spell out 2002 with your cars in the faculty parking lot. Just make sure the faculty has a place to park, cause they'll get pissed off if they dont

MaxDepth

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2001

<< How about growing up and not doing anything??

amish
>>

He was the one who ratted you all out to the principle. Electric A**kisser, more likely.

EnragedPC

Banned
Jul 27, 2000
dead fish in the vents....stinks the whole school to high hell...you might even get a couple days off like we did