Seals removed one threat to America...

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
More delusional nonsense.

http://colorlines.com/archives/2012/04/ice_arrest_3k_immigrants_in_6_days_largest_roundup_ever.html

I could provide copious other links to prove you don't know what the F you're talking about when it comes to border and immigration enforcement in general by thise administration, but it would be a waste of my time.

Are you forgetting he told ICE to not respond to Arizona immigration arrests? That alone has lead to the deaths of civilians. That American blood is on his hands.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Are you forgetting he told ICE to not respond to Arizona immigration arrests? That alone has lead to the deaths of civilians. That American blood is on his hands.

Lets not forget that an ICE agent was reprimanded for arresting an illegal immigrant.

The legal immigrant was later released, and the agent was written up.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Some people would say obama.

I say its the 2 party system.

I would have worded it differantly

I say its the 2 party monopoly system that doesn't allow the voice of reason to be heard in the form of media coverage which is controlled by zionist.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
LOL.

It must be hard to hate someone that much Spidey.

He's really looking for a date. And those strong, manly men, depending on each other for strength and support, living in close quarters, taking showers together, cleaning their weapons, killing non Caucasians...

It's perfect, isn't it, Spidey?

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

God Emperor Reagan was responsible for the deaths of thousands, and sold weapons to terrorists. Which were used against civilians. I never hear you or the rest of the mentally deficient tea partiers say anything about that. Then again, it was mainly brown people who were killed, so for all tea partiers, that's a good thing.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
Yet the biggest threat to America, the establishment, the two party system fallacy goes unnoticed. Both are heads to the same snake.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
The more you post, the more my point is made.....

\please, keep going.....
\\and enjoy your dishonesty......
\\\as it is - that many had knowledge that Osama was holded up in Pakistan during the Bush term in office...

What dishonesty? You posted a link to a video in support of Abraxas that had nothing in its content that provided any support. I can't help that, you did that, not me. General campaign statements made by O'Bummer in a debate that are essentially meaningless....don't mean really anything.

Why you keep thinking they do is beyond me. The second video...that has BHOs detailed plan? Or is the second video going to be like the first, and full of hot air?

Chuck

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
See you in November. Cant you feel the excitement to get rid of him?

Just stay home. Don't vote. Your Obama has it in the bag. Just stay unmotivated liberals. Stay down. Lie down. You're done.

LMAO still rolling large with those awesome cloth seats!

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
I would have worded it differantly

I say its the 2 party monopoly system that doesn't allow the voice of reason to be heard in the form of media coverage which is controlled by zionist.

Yes, the Israeli leadership is full of fundies, and their Democracy has major issues that affect their foreign policy. But not everyone there is a "Zionist".

It's like saying the US citizens are all Fox news/talk radio pawns of the corporate crony capitalists licking the boots of the elites.

We have a broad range of opinions, regardless of what the establishments agenda is.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
What you're describing is just how the Presidency works, there is NOTHING unique about the mission to kill Osama bin Laden. Of course Obama's job was authorizing the mission and making the final decision to go ahead...that's what the President DOES. He doesn't analyze intelligence, talk to assets or jump out of a helicopter with an M-16. The complaint that he doesn't deserve a "big win" because he didn't do any of those things sounds silly. If Obama can't count killing bin Laden as a win, then I don't see how a President can get blame or credit for anything he or she does.
It was unique in two ways. First, the political payoff was exceptionally high. Second, the potential political damage in invading a sovereign nation that's nominally if not realistically an ally was significantly higher than probably any Presidential decision short of war. This thing could have gone horribly wrong, politically for Obama and personally for the SEALS and their family. Obama could not have gotten Usama without Bush's prior work, and the heavy lifting was as always done by the SEALs, military intelligence, and the CIA, but Obama deserves substantial credit for being the one who had to go out on a limb.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
When your ratings are that low and election year is coming up, you don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Obama could not have gotten Usama without Bush's prior work

President Bush himself could've authorized a plan to Bin Laden, likely before he crossed the border.

They knew what area in Afghanistan he was in and they had Special Forces personnel available who were proposing plans to attack enemy no. 1.

So why didn't President Bush let them go after him?

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
"Seals removed one threat to America"

Spidey's been removed? Cool!