Scum Makes Bail

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
I haven't addressed this before, but....

Because Trumpism is not the only alt-reality to exist. Republicans do not stand alone in fantasy land, there is more than one fantasy. After all, Democrats are only human. The human condition applies to them as well.

You can see it every day. Riots in favor of men with weapons going after the police. The police manage to survive the encounter by shooting the suspect / assailant. Police surviving a violent conflict with weapons? Those inside the bubble can't have that apparently. A rioting mob tries to kill a teenager. Teen has the weapon and the skill to survive the attack. Can't have that either. Like, holy shit. Talk about a death cult. Republicans aren't the only ones who want blood while denying reality and doing everything possible to justify the blood lust.

Here they want to finish what the riot started and use our Courts to take a teen's life because he survived his assailants. Yet the evidence of his innocence was publicly available, crystal clear video available from day one. Think about that.... it's !@#$ing crazy and they think it is rationale and moral.

But it isn't at all. We are dealing with an immoral alt-reality bubble among Democrats that favors the rioting mob over anyone. No matter the circumstance. No facts, truth or logic are going to pierce the seething hatred they demonstrate for the victims of their alt-reality bubble. It is all emotion, all outrage. It is Trumpism but flipped over to serve another people for their own biases.

The demonstration of it here in this thread is sickening.

The Unabomber likes this.. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I wonder what conservatives would call a 17 year old black kid who illegally purchased a gun and then traveled to another state and killed a few people with it. I’m going to take a wild stab and say he would be a ‘thug’.

Rittenhouse, as far as I can tell, is an idiot kid who got caught up in this weird cop worship and took things too far, committing a bunch of weapon crimes. Then when he went to Kenosha he got in over his head and because he’s an idiot kid shot some people.

I really do have some sympathy for him because I think he’s young and dumb, but unfortunately for him that doesn’t mean you get to kill people without consequence. He will see prison time and rightfully so.

Reactions: Pohemi and Meghan54

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Yeah moron, because when I walk by police on the street I make sure to get front and center of them in their police vehicles and put my hands up

Totally normal behavior for "walked down the street past them"

8bfe93aa49ece8470e8ca44376cddf76.jpg

Just means he didn't want to get his ass blown off

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Okay there's a lot of idiocy here but I'll try to respond in-kind...

You're fucking retarded.

He crossed paths with an agitated and suicidal man who had an alarming criminal record. I previously argued here that Rosenbaum's actions were nonsensical. Who woulda thunk it? He just got out of the hospital for an almost successful suicide attempt, and we also find out he body slammed and bloodied his girlfriend just a month earlier. Haha, such idiocy to think Kyle should have just given him the rifle.

Joseph Rosenbaum — depressed, homeless and alone — didn’t belong to either side. He had spent most of his adult life in prison for sexual conduct with children when he was 18 and struggled with bipolar disorder. That day, Aug. 25, Rosenbaum was discharged from a Milwaukee hospital following his second suicide attempt in as many months and dumped on the streets of Kenosha.

[...]

The confrontation between Rittenhouse and Rosenbaum, and the bloodshed that followed, was more accidental than political — the product of anger, alienation and a tragic, chance encounter between a mentally ill man and a heavily armed teenager.

[...]

He visited his fiancee, who was living in a cheap motel room, but she told him he couldn’t stay the night. She had pressed charges against him a month earlier after a fight in which he knocked her down and bloodied her mouth. If Rosenbaum violated his no-contact order, she warned, he could be sent back to jail.

Keep searching for that alt-reality, then.

What is your point supposed to be? That people attempting to disarm him (not kill him or maim him) deserved to die? Yeah. You're a fucking retard.

Isn't this like Breonna Taylor? Police get to do no-nock warrants but better prepare for homeowner making a mistake like her boyfriend did he by saying he fired a warning shot. All BLM folks don't want him charged. They don't say the same about Kyle, yet how is Kyle suppose to know their intentions? Why can't Kyle be scared just like they say Arbery was?

Nobody was trying to kill him, why can't you stop lying and misrepresenting what happened that night? Disarming == killing? Stop being a fucking retard.

LOL Grosskreutz came there with a gun, too. Using your logic about Kyle, doesn't Grosskreutz automatically have ill-intent?

Plus this is just silly. He still could have gotten severely injured from a number of people who would have descended upon him as had happened in previous incidents, and Huber tried to knock him out with a skateboard

I'm skeptical of Grosskreutz's intentions, too. Just right before Kyle blew his bicep off, he had the gun pointed slightly the side of Kyle's head. What's more, how did he think he would control Kyle with a pistal in one hand while trying to livestream with the phone in the other (also indicating his lack of fear of Kyle) shooting him? I think it's possible he was going in for the kill shot at least after seeing Huber go down.

I would like to see your info that he was there as a medic or security.

I would also like to know what training he received to be a medic.

He says a variation of "Anyone need medical?" constantly in the videos. That's why he had gloves on and why he had a pouch on his side.

More dishonesty. At no time did Rittenhouse engage the police after the shooting. He walked down the street past them in their vehicles claiming to have shot somebody.

He tried to get the cops to stop as you can see in that image posted, and we know that he replied to Grosskreutz that this was his intent.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I haven't addressed this before, but....

Because Trumpism is not the only alt-reality to exist. Republicans do not stand alone in fantasy land, there is more than one fantasy. After all, Democrats are only human. The human condition applies to them as well.

You can see it every day. Riots in favor of men with weapons going after the police. The police manage to survive the encounter by shooting the suspect / assailant. Police surviving a violent conflict with weapons? Those inside the bubble can't have that apparently. A rioting mob tries to kill a teenager. Teen has the weapon and the skill to survive the attack. Can't have that either. Like, holy shit. Talk about a death cult. Republicans aren't the only ones who want blood while denying reality and doing everything possible to justify the blood lust.

Here they want to finish what the riot started and use our Courts to take a teen's life because he survived his assailants. Yet the evidence of his innocence was publicly available, crystal clear video available from day one. Think about that.... it's !@#$ing crazy and they think it is rationale and moral.

But it isn't at all. We are dealing with an immoral alt-reality bubble among Democrats that favors the rioting mob over anyone. No matter the circumstance. No facts, truth or logic are going to pierce the seething hatred they demonstrate for the victims of their alt-reality bubble. It is all emotion, all outrage. It is Trumpism but flipped over to serve another people for their own biases.

The demonstration of it here in this thread is sickening.

You sound crazy. There were actual protestors there btw.

Fuck the rioters. And fuck this kid. He was a medic now? What the fuck are you even talking about? I mean that is as insane as someone calling a guy smashing and looting a business an innocent protestor. You have become what you despise.

I hate all the rioting opportunists, but I certainly won't defend a kid that injected himself into a situation to play sheriff to cosplay his fantasy - because people ended up unnecessarily killed.

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
I wonder what conservatives would call a 17 year old black kid who illegally purchased a gun and then traveled to another state and killed a few people with it. I’m going to take a wild stab and say he would be a ‘thug’.

Rittenhouse, as far as I can tell, is an idiot kid who got caught up in this weird cop worship and took things too far, committing a bunch of weapon crimes. Then when he went to Kenosha he got in over his head and because he’s an idiot kid shot some people.

I really do have some sympathy for him because I think he’s young and dumb, but unfortunately for him that doesn’t mean you get to kill people without consequence. He will see prison time and rightfully so.

Why is he responsible for someone suiciding? You guys are completely irrational, haha. Rosenbaum had no right to attempt to disarm him. According to Wisconsin law, even if Kyle provoked him, it's clear that he should be covered under the exceptions. But you guys don't even have that to stand on from the video out there. It's possible that Rosenbaum mistook Kyle for someone else as he rants about another green shirt guy who he accuses pointed the rifle at him.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Yes I always take an illegally owned and carried AR-15 with me when I am trying to be a medic. Fucking people are insane.

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Yes I always take an illegally owned and carried AR-15 with me when I am trying to be a medic. Fucking people are insane.

So Grosskreutz had ill-intent??? Funny how all three shot had criminal records (two with clear violent streak), since you guys want to make a big deal about Kyle doing essentially a straw purchase which is just a misdeamor on his end, and could easily be rather innocuous depending on intent for why they want the rifle (nothing points to Kyle trying to set up a kill with Rosenbaum). Everything points to Rosenbaum suiciding, which surprise, surprise -- he had just came out of the hospital from an almost successful suicide attempt.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It is amazing how irrational people get about these shootings, every single time. Hell, I even remember in that one where those crazy racists chased a guy down with their truck and shot him that people were trying to defend it.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
So Grosskreutz had ill-intent??? Funny how all three shot had criminal records (two with clear violent streak), since you guys want to make a big deal about Kyle doing essentially a straw purchase which is just a misdeamor on his end, and could easily be rather innocuous depending on intent for why they want the rifle (nothing points to Kyle trying to set up a kill with Rosenbaum). Everything points to Rosenbaum suiciding, which surprise, surprise -- he had just came out of the hospital from an almost successful suicide attempt.

The guy's social media was him lionizing blue lives matter and police causes, he wasn't cosplaying an EMT, no matter how much you wackos try to push that narrative to defend this vigilante. This kid was trying to play sheriff. And he got what he wanted.

Unlike you insane people I can hate the rioters AND call out this kid for what he actually was. He got what he wanted. He wanted to play cop, and cops shooting people is the ultimate expression of that power. He got exactly what he wanted. He got the high of being what he wanted to be dealing out justice in the most powerful way they can. He was disqualified from joining the marines, and wasn't a good fit at holding down his job as a life guard. We can only imagine why.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Pohemi and Artorias

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
It is amazing how irrational people get about these shootings, every single time. Hell, I even remember in that one where those crazy racists chased a guy down with their truck and shot him that people were trying to defend it.

I know right.

Maybe he was going to cauterize an injury by firing his AR-15 rapidly and using the heated barrel to seal up the wound of a protestor caught up in the violence. That's their next argument. These people are fucking nuts.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I know right.

Maybe he was going to cauterize an injury by firing his AR-15 rapidly and using the heated barrel to seal up the wound of a protestor caught up in the violence. That's their next argument. These people are fucking nuts.
It’s because they view these incidents as culture war fights, not as civil society fights.

Again, just make this kid black and the narrative would go 180 with these clowns. The only interesting part here is that some people are more overt with their racism than others.

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013

Haha, this is rather amusing because I've been thinking about that case. According to your logic, if Rosenbaum can just aggressively attempt to disarm and chase down someone for nothing, mistaken identity, or for a spurious reason (e.g. he told me to stop breaking a window), then what is wrong with what the McDaniels did?

Same for those who tried to descend upon Kyle despite not knowing what happened (analogous to the McDaniels which you are ironically defending right now). He was just like Arbery in that moment. But nope -- only black people can be scared....

Last edited:

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Ricky Schroeder and the My Pillow douchebag bailed out a radicalized MAGA kid who murdered two people in public, on camera, in front of witnesses, and confessed.

He got a friend to buy him a weapon he wasn't legally allowed to purchase himself. Then he illegally traveled to another state with that illegally purchased weapon and shot two unarmed people. So what happens? Right-wingers and pillow grifter Mike Lindell and wife-abuser Rick Schroeder think he's worth bailing out of jail. Sooooo patriotic.

Disgusting...Aiding and abetting a murderer.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Haha, this is rather amusing because I've been thinking about that case. According to your logic, if Rosenbaum can just aggressively attempt to disarm and chase down someone for nothing, mistaken identity, or for a spurious reason (e.g. he told me to stop breaking a window), then what is wrong with what the McDaniels did?

Same for those who tried to descend upon Kyle despite not knowing what happened (analogous to the McDaniels which you are ironically defending right now). He was just like Arbery in that moment. But nope -- only black people can be scared....
Your racism is shining through. You could be a lighthouse for white boats in a dense fog.

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
The guy's social media was him lionizing blue lives matter and police causes, he wasn't cosplaying an EMT, no matter how much you wackos try to push that narrative to defend this vigilante. This kid was trying to play sheriff. And he got what he wanted.

Dude, watch the videos. He constantly says a variation of, "Anyone need medical?" Don't be irrational and think "hurrhurr, he had gloves on so he must have intent for murder". That was obviously for medical.

His social media proves nothing. Cops do worse on social media, yet aren't even fired from their jobs. From the videos, I do not get the impression that he tried to lure Rosenbaum for a kill. Had he explicitly mentioned that ill-intent in social media or there was video evidence of this, then I would agree that would negate a defense exception for attempt of escape if he had initally provoked Rosenbaum.

Unlike you insane people I can hate the rioters AND call out this kid for what he actually was. He got what he wanted. He wanted to play cop, and cops shooting people is the ultimate expression of that power. He got exactly what he wanted. He got the high of being what he wanted to be dealing out justice in the most powerful way they can. He was disqualified from joining the marines, and wasn't a good fit at holding down his job as a life guard. We can only imagine why.....

Your racism is shining through. You could be a lighthouse for white boats in a dense fog.

Can you answer my comparisons to the Arbery and Breonna Taylor cases? Right now I'm seeing totally inconsistent and illogical takes on this case that can't be reconcile with positions on those cases.

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Maxima is just the pretty racist version of HumblePie and s0meonesmind. Dumb people who don’t know it.

lol You guys are now for misdemeanor murder (not just felony), making a big deal about criminal records, and citizen's arrest. Who is the racist again, haha? I didn't support the McDaniels but now you essentially support that kind of thing here.

It's funny that you people call me racist when you guys have a different opinion on Arbery and Taylor's boyfriend only because they are black. Taylor's boyfriend gets to fire a warning shot and not get punished while Kyle is being reckless and endangering others (despite all bullets in proximately of Rosenbaum's body). They both get to be scared for their life but Kyle doesn't. You irrationally think because Rosenbaum is unarmed, that it isn't a major escalation even though they are aggressively attempting to get *gasp* the weapon.

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Maxima is just the pretty racist version of HumblePie and s0meonesmind. Dumb people who don’t know it.

IIt's funny that you claim you block me for not being civil, yet you do this constantly with slights towards people. In reality, you just like picking easy arguments to demolish and mine are too hard for you, haha.

I mean, you're the same guy who said for everyone not to react emotionally, yet you argued Kyle must be guilty because "He shot him in the fucking head".

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Can someone explicitly tell me why Rosenbaum had a right to attempt to disarm Kyle? Nobody has given a supportive statement yet on this that I've seen.