Scholars Question Cheney's Role in 9/11

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Originally posted by: noto12ious
Very good - now let's move onto the "controlled demolition" theory.

1) Do you have any sworn statements from people involved purchasing, placing or activating the charges?
2) Do you have any physical evidence? (detanators, cords, etc.)
Otherwise it's nothing but a theory, and a bad one at that

You just might be surprised. I'm in a rush, so I'll give you a quick rundown...I'll follow up with more facts later in the afternoon when I return.

1) sworn statements by the ones who planted the charges? haha.

There have been many accounts given by firefighters / news reporters / police crews / citizens... of numerous explosions on the lower floors prior to the collapse of both towers. You realize that to this very day, the government and the 9/11 Commission have refused to acknowledge these explosions took place, right?

See these for starters:
short 6 minute video of witnesses reporting explosions:
http://www.mypetgoat.tv/video/Bomb_Montage.WMV

A few other short video clips for detonation devices having been found:
http://media.putfile.com/911-WTC-Reporter-Secondary-Explosions-CNN-News

http://media.putfile.com/911-WTC-Police-Found-Explosives-Rick-Sanchez

USA Today reported that the FBI believed that bombs in the buildings brought the buildings down. (realplayer needed)http://terrorize.dk/911/comments/911.wtc.truck.bombs.fbi.jack.kelley.rm

Also, more corroborating footage:
video link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603&q=eyewitness

Time frame 46:55 - 48:10 ... watch the red box (an enlargement of the red boxed area is on the right side of the screen)...you'll see white smoke rising from the ground at the exact same time you hear the explosions, then subsequent collapse of WTC1 10 seconds later

That particular footage shown above...where you can hear explosions 10 seconds before collapse + see street dust clouds rising before the collapse.... corroborates with what you see in this next clip (An earthquake type rumble shakes the camera 10 seconds before the collapse of WTC1 starts... and small debris falls off the right side of the building):

video link: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtcshake.mpg

You want demolition squibs too? How about the results of demolition squibs being seen 40-50 stories below the collapse point?

Single image: http://terrorize.dk/911/wtc2dem4/1696-01.jpg

Actual Fox News Video: http://images.indymedia.org/imc/ontario/wtc-2_demolition_waves.mpg

other photos of demolition squibs, different side of the building:
http://terrorize.dk/911/wtc2dem12/demolition.wave.170.jpg
http://terrorize.dk/911/wtc2dem12/burst.3.jpg

More pictures of demolition squibs:
http://usera.imagecave.com/BoneZ/911-2.jpg
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5459/522/1600/squib.jpg

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/collapses/squibs.htmlhttp://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/collapses/squibs.html

You want demolition squibs for WTC7 too?
http://st12.startlogic.com/~xenonpup/Flashes/squibs_along_southwest_corner.htm

2) We would've had physical evidence (ie, molten steel to examine), but the debris was illegal removed from the crime scene and shipped overseas to China / India to be melted... to the objections of people who were actually paying attention (links will be given later this afternoon when I return).

Molten steel was found on the lower levels / substructures (as reported by numerous ground zero crews)... yet the steel on the upper floors did not reach melting temperatures, contary to popular belief (as admitted by numerous people, including NIST's Frank Gayle, metals expert)

There's a lot more, but I'm heading out. I'll be back later this afternoon to continue... that is, if you really want to know what they've been trying to hide.

hahahhaha, he has everything bookmarked.

btw, do you like Bagels? because this thread is about bagels now.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Originally posted by: MIKEMIKE
Originally posted by: EagleKeeper
Originally posted by: acemcmac
What the hell is this doing in OT?

Did you forget to read the OP?

take this ****** and lock it already, there is NO purpose for you to have moved it into OT. OT does not NEED this crap, flamefests are always occuring in P&N, just lock it up and let it die already...

If they lock this; then another will arise in it's place. Let it run itself out

There is no accounting for the addictions of tinfoil.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000

take this ****** and lock it already, there is NO purpose for you to have moved it into OT. OT does not NEED this crap, flamefests are always occuring in P&N, just lock it up and let it die already...

If they lock this; then another will arise in it's place. Let it run itself out

There is no accounting for the addictions of tinfoil.

um, there is already one on here, we dont need ANOTHER.

by moving it to OT it has now become a REPOST, and by moving it from P&N another will arise in P&N so wtf.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
It's funny how everyone making "tinfoil hat" remarks initially refuse to look at the evidence or video clips.

Then after they do...they seem to conveniently dissappear.

I'm out for the afternoon. If you're not afraid, you should look at the evidence presented, and THEN comment.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
ive looked at EVERYTHING.

ever heard of stuff collapsing/breaking making loud booms?

have you ever looked at the sites that REFUTE your evidence?

here, ill try and find the link.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001

Sure, please find something that refutes the explosions heard in this video, and the numerous accounts of explosions shown in the videos of the above post:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603&q=eyewitness

Time frame 24:55 - 31:00 .... I hear explosions at 25:24, 26:37, 26:40, 27:07, 27:15, 28:27 before WTC2 begins its collapse.

For WTC1, see 44:30 - 46:50 , 53:00 - 55:10, and 55:50 - 56:45 .

Edit: Now I'm really heading out. Until then..

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005

Blueberry Pie is just damn good, why would you put cream cheese on it?

If you don't agree with the topic, debate it.. instead you resort to pissing and moaning like you're royal family on here about it being moved into your house or something.. just STFU already, this is a legitament conspiracy theory whether you believe it or not.

Do you still think JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswalt too? Because if you're convinced that there was a government plot behind one then it's not unphatomable there could be one behind the other. We've now had 5 years to collect and evaluate evidence, that's why these "theories" are only now starting to come about. Just watch the video and formulate you're own conclusions, don't bring preconceived notions about the attacks based on your logic to the table. These people performed the interviews, read through the transcripts, and did their own homework on the subject, I think they know more about what happened then you do.

You must have the hardest head then anybody I've ever met if you looked at ALL the links that have been posted and still believe what you do. I'm not talking about Loose Change either, you better have meant you looked at EVERYTHING, including the Bush family link to 9/11 video.

*waits for the links you promised now* Could you find the passenger manifests for the flight that hit the Pentagon while you're at it? That would be super.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000

1) Do you have any sworn statements from people involved purchasing, placing or activating the charges?

You just might be surprised. I'm in a rush, so I'll give you a quick rundown...I'll follow up with more facts later in the afternoon when I return.

2) We would've had physical evidence (ie, molten steel to examine), BUT

Answers - you have no sworn statements by those involved, nor do you have any second hand statements implicating anyone, and you have no physical evidence. Sounds like all you have is a theory to me, and a piss poor one at that.

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: alchemize

Answers - you have no sworn statements by those involved, nor do you have any second hand statements implicating anyone, and you have no physical evidence. Sounds like all you have is a theory to me, and a piss poor one at that.

Who is going to testify against their own government?! The key government officials involved wouldn't dare go public with what they know, that hasn't stopped NYPD officials and the like from coming out, but obviously no one wants to listen just like you soylent green spoon-fed clowns.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage

Who is going to testify against their own government?! The key government officials involved wouldn't dare go public with what they know, that hasn't stopped NYPD officials and the like from coming out, but obviously no one wants to listen just like you soylent green spoon-fed clowns.

Hey look, another "what if". Present some real physical evidence. It's gotta exist. Present some real involvment - there's gotta be 100's of people involved. If they are involved and have a conscience, then you'd find someone to testify.

No evidence = only a theory, and a sh1tty one at that.

To take an old favorite - I theorize that the Flying Spaghetti Monster actually did it. Prove me wrong.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001

Yeah, because the ones who caused the explosions are going incriminate themselves, and everyone else involved! :roll: The question you should be asking is this: Why hasn't our government, or the 9/11 Commission, acknowledged these explosions have indeed taken place? The 9/11 Commission has zero excuse. William Rodriguez has already testified behind closed doors about the sublevel explosions:

William Rodriguez saved lives that day. Currently he is attempting to alert the public to what actually happened. He is a courageous witness to those terrible events. The controlled censored media doesn't really appear willing to report the real news but rather they promote whatever the propaganda ministry wants the masses to believe. It takes continuous courage to go against such opposition but that is the kind of man he is. He says that he owes it to his friends - those that were slaughtered for some covert political agenda.

William spent hours testifying before the 9-11 Commission behind closed doors. His testimony as an eye witness does not appear anywhere in the 576 page report. But after all, Bush told us who did it, so why bother to examine the evidence or talk with the witnesses. The only agency that was allowed to investigate the circumstances of the event was FEMA.

William Rodriguez says: "I have tried to tell my story to everybody, but nobody wants to listen. It is very strange what is going on here in supposedly the most democratic country in the world. In my home country of Puerto Rico and all the other Latin American countries, I have been allowed to tell my story uncensored. But here, I can't even say a word." Thank goodness for the alternative media where one may still discover the truth

source: http://www.theconservativevoice.com/articles/article.html?id=7762

Thank you so much for coming out with a report questioning the "official Story" of 9/11. I read with a lot of dedication your paper and I distributed it widely to all the Victims and survivors of that day (I am the leader of the families and the last person pull from the rubble from the North Tower). You are just missing my experience. I told the 9/11 Commission about the explosions and the events on the sub-basement on that day. They did not put it in the final report. Please check the internet under "William Rodriguez 9/11". I am trying to raise the same questions. Since I am a respected figure internationally, I noticed how my testimony has been presented unedited all over the world. But in the USA, I am edited and even though I have a lot of respect from the media, I am asked constantly about other subjects and issues but nothing about the explosions of that day. Congratulations from the side of the really affected on that day. Keep up your investigations. William Rodriguez Hispanic Victims Group, 9/11 United Services Group, Lower Manhattan Family Advisory Counsel

My basis was, like I told the Commission, there was an explosion that came from under our feet, we were pushed upwards lightly by the effect, I was on basement level 1 and it sounded that it came from B2 and B3 level...

2ND- Some of the same people that I saved gave testimonies in interviews of the same experience prior to my actually being reunited with them after the event!!!

source: http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

Also, you still haven't addressed the evidence presented of demolition squibs 50 stories below the collapse point, and the numerous accounts of explosions caught on camera. I'll take that as "Oh damn, the evidence is quite strong controlled demolition took place at WTC."

Would you like more corroborating fire fighter accounts of demolition type flashes before the collapse of the buildings started? I have a few I can paste (from the New York Times, and SFGate). All you have to do is ask.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: cKGunslinger
Bagels? This thread is about pie! Oddly enough, I prefer blueberry pie with blueberry cream cheese. Small world!

I think cheesecake is almost the pinnacle of culinary achievement.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Originally posted by: jagec
Bagels? This thread is about pie! Oddly enough, I prefer blueberry pie with blueberry cream cheese. Small world!

Zomg, maggianos has an AMAZING cheesecake, its EXTREMELY light, and very very very good.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Yeah, because the ones who caused the explosions are going incriminate themselves, and everyone else involved! :roll: The question you should be asking is this: Why hasn't our government, or the 9/11 Commission, acknowledged these explosions have indeed taken place? The 9/11 Commission has zero excuse.

The question YOU need to ask YOURself is, if all the conspiracy theories are true, and the government is powerful enough and cohesive enough to engineer such a massive plot without ANY leaks, and take the public in, what chance does anyone have of stopping them? What's the point of having a miserable life as a looney guy in a tin foil hat, if you accomplish just as much as the normal people?

Once you move out of your basement, get a job, and stop reading conspiracy theories over your breakfast cereal, you'll realize how ridiculous they are.

Go eat a piece of apple pie with ice cream, and report back when you're finished.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001

Zomg, maggianos has an AMAZING cheesecake, its EXTREMELY light, and very very very good.

Cheesecake != Pie
Pie>>>>>>>Cheesecake

With that said we need an ignore feature so we can just click something and poof no more nutjobs screaming about Monarch Computers or how Dick Cheney blew up the WTC with an M80 and bottle of ketchup.

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Yeah, because the ones who caused the explosions are going incriminate themselves, and everyone else involved! :roll: The question you should be asking is this: Why hasn't our government, or the 9/11 Commission, acknowledged these explosions have indeed taken place? The 9/11 Commission has zero excuse.

The question YOU need to ask YOURself is, if all the conspiracy theories are true, and the government is powerful enough and cohesive enough to engineer such a massive plot without ANY leaks, and take the public in, what chance does anyone have of stopping them? What's the point of having a miserable life as a looney guy in a tin foil hat, if you accomplish just as much as the normal people?

Once you move out of your basement, get a job, and stop reading conspiracy theories over your breakfast cereal, you'll realize how ridiculous they are.

Go eat a piece of apple pie with ice cream, and report back when you're finished.

Uh huh...you can keep denying the facts...if it will allow you to sleep peacefully at night.

Doing nothing? The media is beginning to acknowledge these facts:) The Miami Herald, and Utah's Deseret News have already picked up the story as of February, 2006.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/columnists/13760721.htm

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635179751,00.html

An affiliate of Fox News has also picked up the story to Loose Change 2nd Ed. The truth is coming out, whether you like it or not. :)

Fox News 40 coverage on Loose Change 2nd Edition:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1dKdt3kedaE&search=fox%20news%20loose%20change (part 1 of 2)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AKbIjvo_TVI&search=fox%20news%20loose%20change (part 2 of 2)

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001

So where's your link? Do find something to counter the demolition squibs seen 50 stories below the collapse point.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
hey noto12ious, you post a lot of video as evidence where all of the office workers are expers in controlled demolition :roll: ever notice how people only talk about hearing the explosions, not seeing them?

when a 110 story building collaspes on itself its pretty goddamned loud so it would be quite feasable for people to report that noise as an explosion. its also quite likely that in the collapse pockets of unburned aviation fuel were then exploding

and if you watch shows on where they blow up crap on TV for demolitions, its all timed over several seconds so youd get lots of bangs which are quite loud

and furthermore, if bush really orchestrated the whole thing, then why does bin laden talk about the plans, and how they celebrated when they all heard the news? whats next? youre going to tell me that bush was in cahoots with bin laden?

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
hey noto12ious, you post a lot of video as evidence where all of the office workers are expers in controlled demolition ever notice how people only talk about hearing the explosions, not seeing them?

Now you've done it...here we go... evidence of SEEING the explosions :)

I know I was with an officer from Ladder 146, a Lieutenant Evangelista, who ultimately called me up a couple of days later just to find out how I was. We both for whatever reason -- again, I don't know how valid this is with everything that was going on at that particular point in time, but for some reason I thought that when I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before No. 2 came down, that I saw low-leve] flashes. In my conversation with Lieutenant Evangelista, never mentioning this to him, he questioned me and asked me if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him because I thought -- at that time I didn't know what it was. I mean, it could have been as a result of the building collapsing, things exploding, but I saw a flash flash flash and then it looked like the building came down."

"No, the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how when they blow up a building, when it falls down? That's what I thought I saw. And I didn't broach the topic to him, but he asked me. He said I don't know if I'm crazy, but I just wanted to ask you because you were standing right next to me. He said did you see anything by the building? And I said what do you mean by see anything? He said did yc.u see any flashes? I said, yes, well, I thought it was just me. He said no, I saw them, too.

I don't know if that means anything. I mean, I equate it to the building cowing down and pushing things down, it could have been electrical explosions, it could have been whatever. But it's just strange that two people sort of say the same thing and neither one of us talked to each other about it. I mean, I don't know this guy from a hole in the wall. I was just standing next to him. i never met the man before in my lite. He knew who was I guess by my name on my coat and he called me up, you know, how are you doing? How's everything? And, oh, by the way did you... It was just a little strange"

source: http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/ny...050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Gregory_Stephen.txt

More corroborating accounts of demolition type flashes / explosions from another fire fighter, Captain Karin Deshore, Batallion 46:

Somewhere around the middle of the World Trade Center, there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode. The popping sound, and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides as far as I could see. These popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger, both going up and down and then all around the building.

I went inside and I told everybody that the other building or there was an explosion occurring up there and I said I think we have another major explosion...

So here these explosions are getting bigger and louder and bigger and louder and I told everybody if this building totally explodes, still unaware that the other tower had collapsed, I'm going in the water."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/gate/pictures/2005/09/10/ga_karin_deshore.pdf

when a 110 story building collaspes on itself its pretty goddamned loud so it would be quite feasable for people to report that noise as an explosion

There's a problem with your statement... the explosions they heard were BEFORE the towers started "collapsing".

and if you watch shows on where they blow up crap on TV for demolitions, its all timed over several seconds so youd get lots of bangs which are quite loud

Isn't that what witnesses reported...loud explosions? Have you even been watching the videos presented in this thread?

Also, it's called controlled demolition for a reason. One is able to control which explosions are detonated first.

and furthermore, if bush really orchestrated the whole thing, then why does bin laden talk about the plans, and how they celebrated when they all heard the news? whats next? youre going to tell me that bush was in cahoots with bin laden?

First off, I haven't said Bush is responsible. For all we know, a separate group of terrorists could've been behind those explosions. However, the government has not investigated, nor even acknowledged these explosions have taken place. Ask why. That leads me to believe the government was responsible.

Bin Laden has also gone on record stating he was not responsble for 9/11. I'm not saying he's innocent or that he's a good guy... but his denial has gone unreported by most of the media. I didn't even know about his denial until a week ago...when a friend pointed it out to me:

Immediately after the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States, the United States government named bin Laden as the prime suspect. However, in an interview published in Ummat Karachi, on 28 September 2001, although not widely reported at the time, bin Laden stated:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle.... The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself.... intelligence agencies in the U.S., which require billions of dollars worth of funds from the Congress and the government every year. This [funding issue] was not a big problem till the existence of the former Soviet Union but after that the budget of these agencies has been in danger. They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usama and Taleban and then this incident happened. You see, the Bush Administration approved a budget of 40 billion dollars. Where will this huge amount go? It will be provided to the same agencies, which need huge funds and want to exert their importance. Now they will spend the money for their expansion and for increasing their importance. I will give you an example. Drug smugglers from all over the world are in contact with the U.S. secret agencies. These agencies do not want to eradicate narcotics cultivation and trafficking because their importance will be diminished. The people in the U.S. Drug Enforcement Department are encouraging drug trade so that they could show performance and get millions of dollars worth of budget. General Noriega was made a drug baron by the CIA and, in need, he was made a scapegoat."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden
http://www.aljazeera.com/me.asp?service_ID=10319
http://www.robert-fisk.com/usama_interview_ummat.htm (Full)
http://911review.com/articles/usamah/khilafah.html (Full)

Interesting, no? Again, I'm not saying he's innocent... but many people are saying his confession tape is faked (ie, in the Loose Change 2nd Ed. video)

Anyhow, don't be naive and think our government had no prior knowledge of 9/11. There's a reason the 9/11 Commission is doing their best to shut down the "Able Danger" inquiry.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
hey noto12ious, you post a lot of video as evidence where all of the office workers are expers in controlled demolition ever notice how people only talk about hearing the explosions, not seeing them?

Now you've done it...here we go... evidence of SEEING the explosions :)

I know I was with an officer from Ladder 146, a Lieutenant Evangelista, who ultimately called me up a couple of days later just to find out how I was. We both for whatever reason -- again, I don't know how valid this is with everything that was going on at that particular point in time, but for some reason I thought that when I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before No. 2 came down, that I saw low-leve] flashes. In my conversation with Lieutenant Evangelista, never mentioning this to him, he questioned me and asked me if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him because I thought -- at that time I didn't know what it was. I mean, it could have been as a result of the building collapsing, things exploding, but I saw a flash flash flash and then it looked like the building came down."

"No, the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how when they blow up a building, when it falls down? That's what I thought I saw. And I didn't broach the topic to him, but he asked me. He said I don't know if I'm crazy, but I just wanted to ask you because you were standing right next to me. He said did you see anything by the building? And I said what do you mean by see anything? He said did yc.u see any flashes? I said, yes, well, I thought it was just me. He said no, I saw them, too.

I don't know if that means anything. I mean, I equate it to the building cowing down and pushing things down, it could have been electrical explosions, it could have been whatever. But it's just strange that two people sort of say the same thing and neither one of us talked to each other about it. I mean, I don't know this guy from a hole in the wall. I was just standing next to him. i never met the man before in my lite. He knew who was I guess by my name on my coat and he called me up, you know, how are you doing? How's everything? And, oh, by the way did you... It was just a little strange"

source: http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/ny...050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Gregory_Stephen.txt

More corroborating accounts of demolition type flashes / explosions from another fire fighter, Captain Karin Deshore, Batallion 46:

Somewhere around the middle of the World Trade Center, there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode. The popping sound, and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides as far as I could see. These popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger, both going up and down and then all around the building.

I went inside and I told everybody that the other building or there was an explosion occurring up there and I said I think we have another major explosion...

So here these explosions are getting bigger and louder and bigger and louder and I told everybody if this building totally explodes, still unaware that the other tower had collapsed, I'm going in the water."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/gate/pictures/2005/09/10/ga_karin_deshore.pdf

when a 110 story building collaspes on itself its pretty goddamned loud so it would be quite feasable for people to report that noise as an explosion

There's a problem with your statement... the explosions they heard were BEFORE the towers started "collapsing".

Isn't that what witnesses reported...loud explosions? Have you even been watching the videos presented in this thread?

Also, it's called controlled demolition for a reason. One is able to control which explosions are detonated first.

First off, I haven't said Bush is responsible. For all we know, a separate group of terrorists could've been behind those explosions. However, the government has not investigated, nor even acknowledged these explosions have taken place. Ask why. That leads me to believe the government was responsible.

Bin Laden has also gone on record stating he was not responsble for 9/11. I'm not saying he's innocent or that he's a good guy... but his denial has gone unreported by most of the media. I didn't even know about his denial until a week ago...when a friend pointed it out to me:

Immediately after the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States, the United States government named bin Laden as the prime suspect. However, in an interview published in Ummat Karachi, on 28 September 2001, although not widely reported at the time, bin Laden stated:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle.... The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself.... intelligence agencies in the U.S., which require billions of dollars worth of funds from the Congress and the government every year. This [funding issue] was not a big problem till the existence of the former Soviet Union but after that the budget of these agencies has been in danger. They needed an enemy. So, they first started propaganda against Usama and Taleban and then this incident happened. You see, the Bush Administration approved a budget of 40 billion dollars. Where will this huge amount go? It will be provided to the same agencies, which need huge funds and want to exert their importance. Now they will spend the money for their expansion and for increasing their importance. I will give you an example. Drug smugglers from all over the world are in contact with the U.S. secret agencies. These agencies do not want to eradicate narcotics cultivation and trafficking because their importance will be diminished. The people in the U.S. Drug Enforcement Department are encouraging drug trade so that they could show performance and get millions of dollars worth of budget. General Noriega was made a drug baron by the CIA and, in need, he was made a scapegoat."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden
http://www.aljazeera.com/me.asp?service_ID=10319
http://www.robert-fisk.com/usama_interview_ummat.htm (Full)
http://911review.com/articles/usamah/khilafah.html (Full)

Interesting, no? Again, I'm not saying he's innocent... but many people are saying his confession tape is faked (ie, in the Loose Change 2nd Ed. video)

Anyhow, don't be naive and think our government had no prior knowledge of 9/11. There's a reason the 9/11 Commission is doing their best to shut down the "Able Danger" inquiry.

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/12/13/ret.bin.laden.videotape/

He says he turned on his radio in advance to listen to coverage of the attacks and that he underestimated the damage that would be inflicted on the World Trade Center.

"I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and all the floors above it only," he said, according to a U.S. government translation. "This is all that we had hoped for."

Your rebuttal?

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/12/13/ret.bin.laden.v
deotape/

He says he turned on his radio in advance to listen to coverage of the attacks and that he underestimated the damage that would be inflicted on the World Trade Center.

"I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and all the floors above it only," he said, according to a U.S. government translation. "This is all that we had hoped for."

Your rebuttal?

My rebuttal? For what? I never made a claim about whether or not his confession tape was faked... and I'm not going to until I examine it in detail. All I did was point out to you what others have stated about his confession (ie, in Loose Change 2nd Ed.)

Speaking of rebuttals, where's yours regarding the rest of my post?

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Uh huh...you can keep denying the facts...if it will allow you to sleep peacefully at night.

Doing nothing? The media is beginning to acknowledge these facts:) The Miami Herald, and Utah's Deseret News have already picked up the story as of February, 2006.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/columnists/13760721.htm

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635179751,00.html

An affiliate of Fox News has also picked up the story to Loose Change 2nd Ed. The truth is coming out, whether you like it or not. :)

Fox News 40 coverage on Loose Change 2nd Edition:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1dKdt3kedaE&search=fox%20news%20loose%20change (part 1 of 2)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AKbIjvo_TVI&search=fox%20news%20loose%20change (part 2 of 2)

What happened to the doubters? CrackRabbit, jagec, MIKEMIKE, alchemize?

Once presented with the facts ... you refuse to address them...proceed make broad generalizations ... then you decide to dissappear? Don't tell me you're running away from the thread...especially you alchemize :) I'm calling you boys out.

Tsk tsk.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
too funnyyee...

Still nothing concrete to back up what you saying..

Miami.com thats no proof that a columnists report...rofl too funnyee

Then you have the Fox News stuff....
I sait to myself what the hay....students being interviewed to give there opinion is not proof!! A documentry by 3 students all 3 are Sunni`s....hmmm..lolol
rofl....this get funnier by the minute...

Rofl I`m laughing to hard to type...

So they say the plane wasn`t a passenger plane,,,,,
Where are all the pasengers on those planes...
They say a plane didn`t crash into the pentagon...
Where are the passengers...
Where did they put large parts of the plane...too funyee

Then they try to dispute the laws of Science.......heats,vaporization...too funnyeee

You have 3 students who have a documentry...no preofessional experience between the 3...no credential whatsoever....just conjecture and misrepresentation!!

The reason we can`t reason with these people is becuase they actually believe that their so called facts are true.....rofl

Even the NEWS station that posted the documentry..calls those 3 kids the creators...rofl...

noto12ious

Golden Member
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: JEDIYoda
too funnyyee...

Still nothing concrete to back up what you saying..

Then you must be blind...the entire thread is filled with concrete proof of a controlled demolition... including videos, photos, fire fighter / news reporter accounts of explosions + detonations going off.