SantaTech Giveaway Contest! *Updated*

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nanaki333

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2002
Thank you everybody that entered and congratulations to the winners. I have contacted everybody today to get their shipping addresses to send out the goodies.

I apologize for taking so long to update as I was out all weekend visiting family. I tried logging in from my phone but it was a pain and gave up until I got home this afternoon.

If you did not win, do not fret, I am going to have another contest in the next couple months for possibly a brand new Pascal GPU and 1 or 2 of my old GPUs with REALLY low miles; and maybe a couple new SSDs and a Skylake package. Who knows what I'll have in the next couple of months to give away!

If any of the winners wants to prize swap, I just need both parties to contact me via PM to confirm it and I will be happy to do so.

Capt_Kob - Samsung M.2 SSD
BTRY B 529th FA BN - White Label 6TB HDD
larryccf - AMD APU Package
balloonshark - MSI GTX 960 OC

Thanks again everybody and I look forward to paying some more hardware forward by way of random drawings! :D

EliteRetard

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2006
Realized after the fact that my name got skipped on the GPU drawing.
Not gonna complain about it, I was entered for the HDD...and totally appreciate the generosity.

ronbo613

Golden Member
Jan 9, 2010
Kind of close, but no cigar for me. Congratulations to the lucky winners and thanks for giving the stuff away!

nanaki333

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2002
I updated the primary post in this thread, but thought I would toss it over here so it is the latest post for people to see easier!

Apparently, the winner of the 6TB HDD was unable to claim their prize and has graciously donated it his prize to give to somebody else! I have created a new ticket and it is set to do a new drawing on 01/15/2016 12:00pm. So, a big thank you to "BTRY B 529th FA BN" for giving somebody else a chance to win a hefty hard drive!

The other winners have gotten their prizes and will hopefully be putting them to work soon!... Actually, something happened with shipping and the graphics card got sent back to me, but it is out again and tracking proves it!

Thank you again everybody for your interest and good luck to the folks that entered previously for the drive (I did not forget you this time "elite retard").

Hope to have another giveaway during Pascal/Arctic Islands season!

And here is the link to the drawing! http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=41678MMQ92

EliteRetard

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2006
How do you guys get such clean photos? This is pretty much what my potato can capture:
Lmotf5AYCklGF-P0Wc0lyPeQgAUtUbildrktPcfXFaarbqF3DMRVL5aki1JVg1UDeSLp=s630-fcrop64=1,20462014df5adf42:Soften=1,60,0

Phynaz

Lifer
Mar 13, 2006
Could you add me for the hdd please? Would be a great media drive.

Edit: Derp. I see it has already been awarded. Thanks again for doing this.

Last edited:

EliteRetard

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2006
I was using a Nikon D5300. It looks like something is wrong with your camera. Is the lens dirty, in a weird mode or not focusing properly?

It definitely has serious issues with focus, you can watch it focus get sharp and then keep going back to fuzzy...but there are other issues as well. Unfortunately it's fully automatic...crappy old windows phone 7. I've also got a Sony DSC-W350, it was recovered from a theft, however it's lens was damaged...so it's crap too.

Really my post was just a sarcastic response for fun.