SantaTech Giveaway Contest! *Updated*

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cKGunslinger

Lifer
Nov 29, 1999
All three, please. Building a Skylake PC for the boy this year, and all those would be substantial upgrades!

palmfire

Dec 8, 2015
www.apluselectronics.biz
I would pick the Geforce GTX 960. I'm slowly gathering the parts to build a new computer. My wife would use the new computer to watch all her knitting podcasts and I would try to sneak in some game time every now and than lol

TheStu

Moderator<br>Mobile Devices & Gadgets
Sep 15, 2004
Sign me up for the 960.

If I can get the right mobo, the 960 will go into a hack for my niece so she can play Diablo III again. If I can't, then it'll go into my system with my 970.

Malarkey95

Dec 15, 2015
Please can I enter all three 1. 2. 3. Entries been a lurker on here for months as well as tomshardware hoping to start my first build would be great if I can get something for free

Snakexor

Golden Member
Feb 23, 2005
Havent had enough money to build a new computer and am using a free hand-me down Core2 system with a GT545. It doesnt play CS:GO that well. I am trying to get back into playing competitively. The GTX960 would be a humongous upgrade!!

GTX960 :)

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Sadly, I guess I could use all 3 of these as they'd all be a significant upgrade to my current system. Though I'd five the 960 to my son to help keep him interested in gaming on the PC versus a console!

Long story short, I'm in for all 3!!

Thanks!

Bubbleawsome

Diamond Member
Apr 14, 2013
Could I switch the 960 for the AMD system? I think it would make a better cruncher/folder.

EDIT: with the updates going on now, I'd like to enter for everything. If you don't see this in time that's cool, but might as well put it out there.

Last edited:

cbn

Lifer
Mar 27, 2009
AMD A6-7400K BE + Gigabyte GAF2A68MDS2H A68H + 2x2GB DDR3 Memory

Reason: I like testing low end hardware.

Zucker2k

Golden Member
Feb 15, 2006
I'd love any or all of the components to build a gaming pc for a wonderful, fast-growing young gamer - my girlfriend's son, please. Thanks!

Nov 26, 2005
6TB drive, as a gift for my brother this Christmas

EDIT:
SSD
GTX 960

Addendum: not sure if my brother will go with the 3.5" form factor so adding on other options

Last edited:

nanaki333

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2002
For those folks who have visited this thread (and randomly still do), just wanted to again thank everybody thus far for entering. I wanted to let everyone know again, that I talked to esquared about it, and he agreed that I can/should let the contest run an extra week, as I added another prize, and we thought more folks may still not have seen it.

Having said that, make sure you check back, even if you have entered, to see if I added anything else. There may be 1 or more additional prizes added between now and this next coming weekend! I get extra stuff here and there randomly and may have something else to add.

Anybody that has entered for all possible prizes will automatically be entered in for the new prize added, as well as any other additional ones that may be added. There is no need to update your post or re-post again. If you only entered for 1 or 2 posts previously, you can update your original post or post another for just that new prize. I'll notice a name repeated when I'm filling out the drawing. :)

Thanks again for entering everybody and best of luck to you all!

EliteRetard

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2006
For those folks who have visited this thread (and randomly still do), just wanted to again thank everybody thus far for entering. I wanted to let everyone know again, that I talked to esquared about it, and he agreed that I can/should let the contest run an extra week, as I added another prize, and we thought more folks may still not have seen it.

Having said that, make sure you check back, even if you have entered, to see if I added anything else. There may be 1 or more additional prizes added between now and this next coming weekend! I get extra stuff here and there randomly and may have something else to add.

Anybody that has entered for all possible prizes will automatically be entered in for the new prize added, as well as any other additional ones that may be added. There is no need to update your post or re-post again. If you only entered for 1 or 2 posts previously, you can update your original post or post another for just that new prize. I'll notice a name repeated when I'm filling out the drawing. :)

Thanks again for entering everybody and best of luck to you all!

Thank you, this is very much appreciated.

If you wanted to make sure everybody was happy you could sell the hardware and buy us all a sheet of gold star stickers :awe:

DSF

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2007
I can't use the SSD, but I would like to be entered for prizes 1, 3 and 4, and any future prizes. (My previous post only mentioned 1 and 3.)

Thanks for doing this!

BrownThunder

Golden Member
Jul 27, 2006
I'd love to be in the running for the 6tb drive, Samsung SSD, and the 960. I am hoping to build a monster portable gaming rig with a good itx board!

DPOverLord

Golden Member
Dec 20, 1999
Love to run for the first 3, could really use it for my brothers system that died while he was at in the force. Be great to give him it as a NYE surprise.