Ron Paul Maine Delegates Ejected

Apr 27, 2012
TAMPA, Fla. -- A group of Maine Republicans supportive of Texas congressman Ron Paul for president have been ejected from the state's national convention delegation.
The Republican National Convention's credentials committee voted Friday to replace 10 of the 20 delegates after determining their election as delegates violated party and parliamentary rules.
The dispute highlights lingering tensions between wings of the Republican Party ahead of the convention. In a peace offering, Mitt Romney's campaign has announced plans to air a tribute to the libertarian-leaning Paul during the convention.
According to a tally by The Associated Press, Paul won 177 delegates to the national convention.
Paul was not expected to address the convention, but his son, Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky, is expected to speak.

The GOP is becoming even more pathetic, they disagree with Ron Paul because he doesn't support the status quo and they are trying to kick out delegates, This is just wrong.

The delegates shouldn't be kicked out and allowed to go to the rnc

Do you agree that the Ron Paul delegates shouldn't be kicked out?

Abraxas

Golden Member
Oct 26, 2004
If they in fact broke the rules, what do you propose be done about it?

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Apparently they were under the impression it is still 1880 and mis-dated all the forms.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Good post by the op. My thought is that is that Dr. Paul is too good for those losers anyway. All the party of Lincoln has ever been for was union over liberty.

The democrats are also unhappy with dr. Paul because they think he single handedly damaged America's relationship with Israel which is stupidity if I ever heard it (link)?

Abraxas

Golden Member
Oct 26, 2004
Good post by the op. My thought is that is that Dr. Paul is too good for those losers anyway. All the party of Lincoln has ever been for was union over liberty.

The democrats are also unhappy with dr. Paul because they think he single handedly damaged America's relationship with Israel which is stupidity if I ever heard it (link)?

Then I pose the same question to you, if Ron Paul's campaign did in fact break the rules, what do you propose be done about it if not removing some of his delegates?

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Im a ron paul supporter and if I thought he could win I would vote for him. Honestly whether or not his delegates or even him speaks at the RNC is a moot point. He wont win, the government/powers of the world wont let him win even if he deserves to, he is too good and uncorrupted. Exactly what the government doesnt want.

Abraxas

Golden Member
Oct 26, 2004
Im a ron paul supporter and if I thought he could win I would vote for him. Honestly whether or not his delegates or even him speaks at the RNC is a moot point. He wont win, the government/powers of the world wont let him win even if he deserves to, he is too good and uncorrupted. Exactly what the government doesnt want.

And yet somehow it was the voters, not the government, that told him to take a hike over and over and over again.

Apr 27, 2012

Agreed. On the second point I do know that both parties answer to aipac but the democrats usually attack Israel in rhetoric to appeal to there base and special interests so its confusing that they would do this

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Does anyone else think Anarchist and Incorruptible are the same person? I know I certainly do.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
The Republican National Convention's credentials committee voted Friday to replace 10 of the 20 delegates after determining their election as delegates violated party and parliamentary rules.

What rules did they violate? Were their actions in line of the spirit of those rules or not? I am loathe to advocate that those delegates be rejected, especially on a mere technicality. At this point I would need more information than the article provides.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
Does anyone else think Anarchist and Incorruptible are the same person? I know I certainly do.

Great minds think alike, and so do they. I don't think that they are the same person though. I know far too many people that think like them in real life to believe that it is anything other than coincidence.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You ask me if I care about Repubs stabbing each other in the back?

They're all just pawns for a handful of unbelievably wealthy sponsor/ manipulators.

Let the (figurative) bloodbath begin! Free knives for everybody!

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
And yet somehow it was the voters, not the government, that told him to take a hike over and over and over again
We don't know that.

Also, if you've been payingattn to lewrockwell.com or even google then you'd know the answer to your question. if you don't read lewrockwell.com then you really should because it's good for the soul.

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009

Their posting is quite different.
Incorruptible is a rather dull, standard stupid.
Antichrist is crazy stupid.

E: The post right above quite nicely illustrates the difference.

Last edited:

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Their posting is quite different.
Incorruptible is a rather dull, standard stupid.
Antichrist is crazy stupid.

E: The post right above quite nicely illustrates the difference.

Why would anyone post the same way in two different accounts? One would be the semi-PC poster and the other would be the actual poster who speaks the truth behind the owner's thought processes.

Apr 27, 2012
Poor Dr Ron Paul, even his own Congressional district told him to take a hike this year. Dr Ron Paul finished behind Rick Santorum and he was no longer in the race by then.

Dr Paul is the one guy who is fighting the corruption in this country and you want more corruption

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Why would anyone post the same way in two different accounts? One would be the semi-PC poster and the other would be the actual poster who speaks the truth behind the owner's thought processes.

But you want to increase the apparent respectability of your methods. Moving from "crazy" to "uneducated hick" just doesn't do that.

But perhaps you've seen something I have not. Incorruptible's posting style is of a type that cues me to skip reading, so perhaps there's been some conspiracy theory nuttery in common that I've missed. I'm just giving Incorruptible the benefit of the doubt here.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2012
But you want to increase the apparent respectability of your methods. Moving from "crazy" to "uneducated hick" just doesn't do that.

But perhaps you've seen something I have not. Incorruptible's posting style is of a type that cues me to skip reading, so perhaps there's been some conspiracy theory nuttery in common that I've missed. I'm just giving Incorruptible the benefit of the doubt here.

Me and Anarchist420 ARE NOT THE SAME, the mods already looked into this when I first joined, so whats the problem?

We do agree on some issues but remember that he is an anarchist where I just want much smaller government. As well we talk about a lot of different stuff from each other

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Ron Paul Maine Delegates Ejected

The GOP is becoming even more pathetic, they disagree with Ron Paul because he doesn't support the status quo and they are trying to kick out delegates, This is just wrong.

The delegates shouldn't be kicked out and allowed to go to the rnc

Do you agree that the Ron Paul delegates shouldn't be kicked out?

He lost

Get the fuck over it

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
I do not even see why ya'll still care about posting Paul related posts on these forums, they get trolled by the fourth post.

On the point however there is plenty more wrong that no one on these forums gives a shit about, namely;

- Changing the amount of states required to be on the ballot to 8 not even 72 hours ago to prevent Paul from being nominated with 6 states. (read: right before the RNC)
- Disbarred most delegates, then sending their own people to Tampa from most states only to give them an offer to send them if they cooperated and nominated Romney.
- Pre-Issac Romney was supposed to be formally nominated on Wednesday. However that was pushed up to early morning Monday ahead of national TV cameras. (This was from serious concerns of Pauls shadow delegates, they did not want to have any issues with the Romney nod)
- Ron Paul was offered a speaking slot at the RNC (one that was rightfully allowed with the 5 state rule) however there were stipulations. Complete endorsement of Mitt Romney and the speech had to be vetted well in advance. He declined, saying he can not endorse Mitt Romney.
- I could continue with this but there really is no point. Everyone should know by now and should have known when Romney entered the race it was already game over. The ball is given to the next guy in line. Paul had no shot in hell of ever stepping foot in the oval office, the last time he was in there he was counseling Reagan in the early 80's.

As I have said in previous posts, Pauls goal was to always try and change the platform. The GOP is fragmented and the older evangelical Christians will eventually die out through age attrition. The Liberty movement is quickly becoming more than just a whisper the GOP hears in some corner, they are becoming a thorn in their side. They sure as hell are not going away anytime soon and will likely continue winning local and state level positions.

Last edited: