Rittenhouse verdict poll

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

What is most severe charge you believe Rittenhouse will be convicted of?

• Intentional Homicide

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Reckless Homicide

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Reckless Endangerment

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Illegal Weapon possession

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • No verdict - hung jury or mistrial

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not Guilty on all charges

Votes: 22 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Given that 2 people were killed and another injured on the only night Rittenhouse was involved in the protests, I'd have to say your hypothesis that "if everyone was a rittenhouse then there would have been peaceful protests every night" is not supported by the evidence.
Are you saying that Rittenhouse was the aggressor?

Reactions: imported_tajmahal

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
they wish death and rape on everyone that thinks different then them, they think they are good people, but in reality they are the same as those they wish bad things upon.
Because no Republican or conservative has ever once wished for anyone to be raped in prison...

Now pardon me while I head over to twitter and see the conservatives engage in their daily death threats of everyone who isn't them.

Last edited:

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
We do realize do we not that the kid has already won?
If found not guilty, that's the end of it and the kid goes free.
If the judge rules a mistrial, then again the kid goes free.
However, if found guilty on any charge then we go into the retrial phase and I will bet that in a retrial the kid will get off, or then a mistrial, or that other option I am waiting for in this current trial..... a hung jury.

Yes, after three days of deliberation I can see the hung jury a coming. So don't be surprised.
(2 cents worth)

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
He’ll need those for prison hopefully.
Pretty disgusting to wish rape upon anyone.
His statement was hoping he is convicted and sentenced to prison time. It wasn't a stretch to comprehend what he meant. Don't be an idiot, @killster1 is already here to fill that role and then some.
they wish death and rape on everyone that thinks different then them, they think they are good people, but in reality they are the same as those they wish bad things upon.
yea you are with the rest of the mob that wants to kill him for having a rifle at a car lot to protect it and not burn it down. of course you would read it a biased way to side with your homies.
It's almost amusing what a constant and unrelenting shitbag you are. Not quite, but almost.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Of course he was. He was the aggressor from the moment he walked into a volatile situation open carrying an assault rifle.

Right, just because it's likely he won't be found guilty of murder doesn't mean he was some boy scout. He went there and found the trouble he seeked. He went armed with a high powered killing machine for a reason, and it wasn't for self defense. It was for intimidating and defending someone else's property. That's called a mercenary.

Also, racial bias by the police allowed him free reign that night, who are complicit in facilitating an "us vs them" environment.

Chaos tourism on full display, followed up with whacked out gun laws and racial bias in the legal system.

Nov 17, 2019
However, if found guilty on any charge then we go into the retrial phase and I will bet that in a retrial the kid will get off, or then a mistrial, or that other option I am waiting for in this current trial..... a hung jury.
If found guilty there is no retrial. There will likely be appeals, but there are no juries or mistrials there as far as I know.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

yea, something like that, and this:

dMoJWf5.gif