Rittenhouse verdict poll

Page 25 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

What is most severe charge you believe Rittenhouse will be convicted of?

• Intentional Homicide

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Reckless Homicide

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Reckless Endangerment

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Illegal Weapon possession

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • No verdict - hung jury or mistrial

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not Guilty on all charges

Votes: 22 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Kyle continues to lie...claims he’s enrolled at Arizona State in their nursing course. University says he has applied, but not in nursing and hasn’t even passed admissions.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
OK, so, weird, but I asked a question and nobody had an answer. Usually when you guys dont know something you come up with sarcasm or hostility instead.

Can anyone remind me who called for armed citizens to show up in Kenosha? was it a pundit or a politician? Or just some asshole trolling armed republicans?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
An update many of us were expecting, Rittenhouse a featured speaker at "AmericaFest"

JFg4dfC.jpeg

A mini TED on how shoot people and stay Free as Fuck, 'crying in front of a jury' tips too maybe.

I hope karma catches up with this lying douchebag poser.

Jan 25, 2011
Reactions: hal2kilo

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
An update many of us were expecting, Rittenhouse a featured speaker at "AmericaFest"

JFg4dfC.jpeg

A mini TED on how shoot people and stay Free as Fuck, 'crying in front of a jury' tips too maybe.

Rittenhouse told Tucker Carlson on Fox News that Wood raised $2 million for bail, but then advised the teen to stay in jail where he would be “safer” for a total of 87 days.

Wood also “put me on media interviews, which I should never have done,” Rittenhouse complained to Carlson.

He added: “I was being used for a cause.”

Hmm, wonder what changed. $$$$$

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Rittenhouse told Tucker Carlson on Fox News that Wood raised $2 million for bail, but then advised the teen to stay in jail where he would be “safer” for a total of 87 days.

Wood also “put me on media interviews, which I should never have done,” Rittenhouse complained to Carlson.

He added: “I was being used for a cause.”

Hmm, wonder what changed. $$$$$
The other day I searched his name on YouTube and he’s giving interviews to YouTube ‘personalities ‘ , he’s a habitual liar just like trump.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002

JFg4dfC.jpeg

Kyle gets a standing ovation.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Even Tomi recognizes this is a bad look. Not sure why she doesn't recognize all the other bad looks, but anyway...

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Stop whining about Karma.

Donald Trump is almost 80 and Karma hasnt done shit to him.

You can delay things a bit when you have money. Trump is popular to his cult but to the rest of the world he's a human colostomy bag turned posterchild of everything wrong with America. He's made his name synonymous with corruption, treason, shown us all his IQ is interchangeable with his waist size. Btw, NY is about to indict him for racketeering. We'll see.