Rittenhouse verdict poll

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

What is most severe charge you believe Rittenhouse will be convicted of?

• Intentional Homicide

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Reckless Homicide

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Reckless Endangerment

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Illegal Weapon possession

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • No verdict - hung jury or mistrial

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not Guilty on all charges

Votes: 22 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
So apparently this happened:
eLBSNkP.jpeg
Too old.

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
DERES NO SUCH THING AS AN ASSAULT WEAPON, DURR HURRRR. :rolleyes:

^ This is nothing but a stupid and pointless semantics argument/deflection/distraction.

They always know exactly what the fuck you mean, but they act like the terminology is so foreign and 'wrong' that nobody will know what you are referring to...as if it'll confuse EVERYONE if you use the word "assault".

It's ridiculous FUD.
you seem extremely emotional, I wonder how many guns you own and how you use them. kind of worried about you, maybe you need to take a deep breath and relax a little.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
you seem extremely emotional, I wonder how many guns you own and how you use them. kind of worried about you, maybe you need to take a deep breath and relax a little.
And you are either A) extremely ignorant and/or B) extremely disingenuous/dishonest. I don't 'worry' about people like you, I just wish you'd walk into the front of a moving bus.

Also, it's none of your business what guns I own, nor how I utilize them. Take your faux concern and shove it up your ass.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Taj is a horrific human being. As Clarence Darrow said "“I’ve never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure,” "
I believe it was actually Mark Twain who said that.

Reactions: dawp

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Pretty disgusting to wish rape upon anyone.

Acknowledging the problems with the penal system isn't "wishing" things. You go to prison, and it's an entirely likely outcome.

Good news though, he can pay his dues to the white supremacists for protection in there. 🤔

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
they wish death and rape on everyone that thinks different then them, they think they are good people, but in reality they are the same as those they wish bad things upon.

Not everyone. I wish Rittenhouse would realize he's been manipulated by Trump and conservative media to worship police, but I don't wish him harm. I just won't feel too sorry for him if he does go to prison and learns some hard lessons.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Not everyone. I wish Rittenhouse would realize he's been manipulated by Trump and conservative media to worship police, but I don't wish him harm. I just won't feel too sorry for him if he does go to prison and learns some hard lessons.

I'm somewhere in between. Mark me down in the "fuck around and find out" column.

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
Acknowledging the problems with the penal system isn't "wishing" things. You go to prison, and it's an entirely likely outcome.

Good news though, he can pay his dues to the white supremacists for protection in there. 🤔

The word "hopefully" indicates that it's being wished upon. If the word wasn't there it would be an assessment of an unfortunate reality. You sound pretty hopeful that he will be raped too.

• Haha

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
The word "hopefully" indicates that it's being wished upon. If the word wasn't there it would be an assessment of an unfortunate reality. You sound pretty hopeful that he will be raped too.

Yea, hopefully he gets jail time, that's how I read it.

I wish our penal system protected inmates more that's what makes me a libtard.

Reactions: Zorba and Pohemi

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
they wish death and rape on everyone that thinks different then them, they think they are good people, but in reality they are the same as those they wish bad things upon.
When you accidentally admit you are bad people.

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
While from the videos it seems he should be able to claim self-defense, his behavior afterwards shows he's not that upset about having to kill people.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
While from the videos it seems he should be able to claim self-defense, his behavior afterwards shows he's not that upset about having to kill people.

Hmmm... Not upset? Pretty much like killing people in a video game. When, in a video game, would one show remorse after taking out 10 or 15 people I.e. targets? It's not about the remorse, it's all about the frequency of the kill. Rittenhouse was just too wet behind the ears. He should have known that a simple pipe bomb is far more effective than a stupid assault weapon. Live n learn, Kyle, live n learn....