Republican Fundraiser Savagely Beaten, MSM Slumbers

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Damn Republican attacking Republicans.......

What is this party coming too???

How did Sarah Palin`s name get involved in this....

I can see the headlines now--- The Republican Party--the party that hates itself!!!

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
you mock that which should be praised. Without a reliable media, other forms of discovery and of news propagation have become the norm and the go-to sources. Sure, they post stories precipitously, much like the raw feeds from more established corporate reporting sources. Not all the facts are in, they never are in a breaking case or in the developing detail of an event, but the pajamas media is self correcting and always much faster at it than the MSM.

You are an old man with old ways of thinking. The world has left you behind.
I'm mocking you using this sad situation where a couple of people were brutally attacked to promote you misguided agenda. Thinking you are a hysterical little bitch is not an old way of thinking, it is an accurate asessment.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Read these forums the left are very aggressive. Hiding behind Black sheets they do . No morals do they have . So this isn't news.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Ashley Todd, Philly Panthers Scaring Whitey Voters, now this... keep crying wolf and please keep throwing those free side helping of fake rage. It is delicious.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
In doing a quick news search this morning, it seems a second police report has been released with a bit more detail about the incident. I doubt that we will actually know what the motivations for the attack are until some arrests are made. The attackers need to be taken off the streets so I do hope the arrests come quickly. The venue being New Orleans, I wouldn't hold out high hopes, but the detective in charge seems to have a good local rep, so who knows.

I again want to emphasize that the verbal assault made prior to the physical attack reflects the anarcho-communist rhetoric of at least one of the local progressive/anarchist groups that planned to have a confrontational response to the Republican meetings occurring in NOLA. There is no link to the Democrat Party. In fact, it is likely that a group this extreme in their views is going to hate the Dems as much as the Repubs.

If the attack was in fact made by local anarchist kooks, that doesn't make this attack non-political, it just means that the politics that are being expressed are at the extreme left/anarchy side of the spectrum.

Whether an attack is motivated by the philosophies of anarchism, fascism, communism or something more in the mainstream, it must be condemned widely. The MSM has an agenda, to blame violence, and what they perceive as the root causes of violence, solely on the conservative end of the spectrum. The fact is that the predisposition for violence is high at both extremes and lessens as one approaches a moderate perspective.

As I have said many times here, I see no real distinction between the extremes of the right and the left, to me they are equivalent, with only the nuances of language to distinguish one from the other.

I do believe that the MSM, along with the more extreme of the non-MSM commentary outlets, as well as the current government, have all stirred up a significant amount of hate in this country.

Defining Americans by classes of all types, stimulating class envy, exacerbating racial differences, demonizing more and more groups in a search for convenient enemies, building agendas based on victimhood, all cause what might be a mild frustration with the natural circumstances of life that can be dealt with to move into something much more dangerous.

I hold those who believe in aggravating a class divide, whether it be racial, economic, religious or whatever else they can imagine, in utter contempt. The more a divide is stimulated, the more it is used to gain and hold power, the more we will see a lessening of those aspects which have made America a proud nation apart from others and a source of inspiration to those people who must actually endure class structures set as if in stone.

An earlier question asked, what do I expect of the MSM. As they have the means of communicating to a much larger audience than any of us, I expect them to cover events with the absolute minimum of personal bias. I expect them to expose all that needs exposing on all sides if sides do exist.

But I am a realist, and I see that the polarization has grown mighty strong. I see that too many benefit by dividing us into neat classes and then gain by manipulating one against another, so I do not believe it can get better before it gets much worse.

There is a way forward and that is in the unique right, Constitutionally acknowledged, that we have a freedom to speak. I sincerely hope there are many voices that will express many viewpoints instead of the few that were given such a privilege and abused it. I trust the American people will be able to distinguish between the lies, the agendas and the truth, given free and ready access to information. It will be messy, much more messy than it is right now, but I trust that we will be ready for it as it comes.

I doubt if I will post more on this story this weekend as I really would rather spend quality time with my family, but the links to the NOLA bloggers that are in the OP will continue to be a good source for how the story plays out...

Have a great weekend guys!

Last edited:

Sclamoz

Sep 9, 2009
In doing a quick news search this morning, it seems a second police report has been released with a bit more detail about the incident. I doubt that we will actually know what the motivations for the attack are until some arrests are made. The attackers need to be taken off the streets so I do hope the arrests come quickly. The venue being New Orleans, I wouldn't hold out high hopes, but the detective in charge seems to have a good local rep, so who knows.

I again want to emphasize that the verbal assault made prior to the physical attack reflects the anarcho-communist rhetoric of at least one of the local progressive/anarchist groups that planned to have a confrontational response to the Republican meetings occurring in NOLA. There is no link to the Democrat Party. In fact, it is likely that a group this extreme in their views is going to hate the Dems as much as the Repubs.

If the attack was in fact made by local anarchist kooks, that doesn't make this attack non-political, it just means that the politics that are being expressed are at the extreme left/anarchy side of the spectrum.

Whether an attack is motivated by the philosophies of anarchism, fascism, communism or something more in the mainstream, it must be condemned widely. The MSM has an agenda, to blame violence, and what they perceive as the root causes of violence, solely on the conservative end of the spectrum. The fact is that the predisposition for violence is high at both extremes and lessens as one approaches a moderate perspective.

As I have said many times here, I see no real distinction between the extremes of the right and the left, to me they are equivalent, with only the nuances of language to distinguish one from the other.

I do believe that the MSM, along with the more extreme of the non-MSM commentary outlets, as well as the current government, have all stirred up a significant amount of hate in this country.

Defining Americans by classes of all types, stimulating class envy, exacerbating racial differences, demonizing more and more groups in a search for convenient enemies, building agendas based on victimhood, all cause what might be a mild frustration with the natural circumstances of life that can be dealt with to move into something much more dangerous.

I hold those who believe in aggravating a class divide, whether it be racial, economic, religious or whatever else they can imagine, in utter contempt. The more a divide is stimulated, the more it is used to gain and hold power, the more we will see a lessening of those aspects which have made America a proud nation apart from others and a source of inspiration to those people who must actually endure class structures set as if in stone.

An earlier question asked, what do I expect of the MSM. As they have the means of communicating to a much larger audience than any of us, I expect them to cover events with the absolute minimum of personal bias. I expect them to expose all that needs exposing on all sides if sides do exist.

But I am a realist, and I see that the polarization has grown mighty strong. I see that too many benefit by dividing us into neat classes and then gain by manipulating one against another, so I do not believe it can get better before it gets much worse.

There is a way forward and that is in the unique right, Constitutionally acknowledged, that we have a freedom to speak. I sincerely hope there are many voices that will express many viewpoints instead of the few that were given such a privilege and abused it. I trust the American people will be able to distinguish between the lies, the agendas and the truth, given free and ready access to information. It will be messy, much more messy than it is right now, but I trust that we will be ready for it as it comes.

I doubt if I will post more on this story this weekend as I really would rather spend quality time with my family, but the links to the NOLA bloggers that are in the OP will continue to be a good source for how the story plays out...

Have a great weekend guys!

You've got the FOX news making an accusing and then saying your not really making an accusation thing down. Lets see how I can do!

The internet is going crazy with stories and accusations of just how twisted and deep PJABBER's sexual deviancy runs. I'm not saying its true, but where are the news outlets like FOX Drudge and others to bring PJABBER to justice?

Why do these outlets fail to condemn the attacks of a Republican on young helpless children? Why do they not conduct broad investigations, write condemning editorials, mobilize investigative reporters and public pressure to catch this vicious child molester?

Is it because they are unsympathetic to the plights of raped children? Is it because they will not do anything to challenge the presuppositions of their assumed readership of Republicans being victims and not sexual predators? Is it because, both openly and secretly, they wish all children to be painfully raped?

Why does the MSM fail to condemn the attacks of a Republican on a helpless girl and her boyfriend in his double-wide trailer while making up lavish stories about himself to feel important? Why do they not conduct broad investigations, write condemning editorials, mobilize investigative reporters and public pressure to catch the vicious criminal?

These young children were horrifically assaulted. The initial reports were that the attack was sexually motivated. Where was the press?

It is time for the Right to renounce their sexual predators and to practice what they have preached at others, but I am not holding my breath.

Last edited:

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
You've got the FOX news making an accusing and then saying your not really making an accusation thing down. Lets see how I can do!

The internet is going crazy with stories and accusations of just how twisted and deep PJABBER's sexual deviancy runs. I'm not saying its true, but where are the news outlets like FOX Drudge and others to bring PJABBER to justice?

Why do these outlets fail to condemn the attacks of a Republican on young helpless children? Why do they not conduct broad investigations, write condemning editorials, mobilize investigative reporters and public pressure to catch this vicious child molester?

Is it because they are unsympathetic to the plights of raped children? Is it because they will not do anything to challenge the presuppositions of their assumed readership of Republicans being victims and not sexual predators? Is it because, both openly and secretly, they wish all children to be painfully raped?

Why does the MSM fail to condemn the attacks of a Republican on a helpless girl and her boyfriend in his double-wide trailer while making up lavish stories about himself to feel important? Why do they not conduct broad investigations, write condemning editorials, mobilize investigative reporters and public pressure to catch the vicious criminal?

These young children were horrifically assaulted. The initial reports were that the attack was sexually motivated. Where was the press?

It is time for the Right to renounce their sexual predators and to practice what they have preached at others, but I am not holding my breath.

Once again, I find disappointment. Once again, I find no satisfaction. Once again, I find that as PJABBER feels less and less need to conceal his conjectures, he makes increasingly open moves towards scurrilous exclusivism. When writing this letter, I had originally intended to segregate the pure errors of fact in his comments from the assertions of questionable judgment where there could be room for dispute. I eventually decided against that approach because PJABBER says that all it takes to start a rabbit farm is a magician's magic hat. If that's the limit of PJABBER's perception, acumen, and intelligence, then God help him. If you were to ask him, he'd say that he doesn't remember destroying our moral fiber. Not only does PJABBER unequivocally have a very selective memory, but that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that his functionaries were recently seen turning yo-yos loose against us good citizens. That's not a one-time accident or oversight. That's PJABBER's policy.

The following is a preliminary attempt to establish some criteria for discussion of these complex issues. To begin with, PJABBER not only lies but he brags about his lying to his forces. As I have indicated, this makes the issue an even greater tragedy. Now I could go off on that point alone, but the problem with him is not that he's hidebound. It's that he wants to redefine success and obscure failure. PJABBER once tried to convince a bunch of us that his codices are not worth getting outraged about. Fortunately, calmer heads prevailed and a number of people informed the rest of the gang that there is a political agenda behind the "deconstructionism brings one closer to nirvana" malarkey. I'll go further: My position is that PJABBER is lacking in the social graces. He, in contrast, argues that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day. This disagreement merely scratches the surface of the ideological chasm festering between me and PJABBER. The only rational way to bridge this chasm is for him to admit that I can say one thing about him. He understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount—not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that people tell me that immoralism is sustained by rigid ideological categories. And the people who tell me this are correct, of course.

PJABBER is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to his ravings. The essential point, however, is the following: It would be charitable of me not to mention that he has yet to acknowledge the preternatural wickedness of the blood flowing through his veins. Fortunately, I am not beset by a spirit of false charity so I will instead maintain that if I had to choose the most inconsiderate specimen from his welter of profligate gabble, it would have to be his claim that he has achieved sainthood.

Contrary to the Rousseauian ideal of the transparency of the general will to itself, PJABBER makes a living out of jingoism. I call this tactic of his "entrepreneurial jingoism". PJABBER and his apologists have undoubtedly raised entrepreneurial jingoism to a fine art by using it to elevate PJABBER's antics to prominence as epistemological principles.

PJABBER's comments are often appallingly namby-pamby, sometimes ungrateful, frequently off-point, and occasionally duplicitous. Nevertheless, they do tell us something important about PJABBER. They tell us that PJABBER intends to increase society's cycle of hostility and violence.

There is good reason to believe that the hour is late indeed. Fortunately, it's not yet too late to free people from the spell of opportunism that PJABBER has cast over them. He likes to quote all of the saccharine, sticky moralisms about "human rights" and the evils of faddism. But as soon as we stop paying attention, PJABBER invariably instructs his deputies to supply the chains that bind the individual to notions of self-loathing and unworthiness. Then, when someone notices, the pattern repeats from the beginning. Though this game may seem perverse beyond belief to any sane individual it makes perfect sense in light of PJABBER's effete, antisocial activities. One might think that the screeching from his dissolute little empire reaches an ear-splitting pitch each time I mention that this is an exceptionally convincing illustration of the power wielded by PJABBER and of the destructive way in which he uses that power, and this is, not surprisingly, the case. He has stated that his Ponzi schemes are our final line of defense against tyrrany. I find such declaratory statements quite telling. They tell me that there is not a single word in that sentence that PJABBER can take exception to. That concept can be extended, mutatis mutandis, to the way that I do not appreciate being labeled. No one does. Nevertheless, this makes me fearful that I might someday find myself in the crosshairs of his anti-democratic ethics. (To be honest, though, it wouldn't be the first time.)

Because of PJABBER's obsession with fanaticism, all the deals he makes are strictly one-way. PJABBER gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations. He is profoundly hostile to religious tolerance, democracy, and the notion of a secular civil society. Likewise, he has repeatedly been spotted causing riots in the streets. When questioned about that, he either denies any knowledge of it or offers unbelievable and ludicrous explanations that only a snooty, raucous renegade could believe. I myself believe that PJABBER, in his infinite wisdom, has decided to use rock music, with its savage, tribal, orgiastic beat, to provide support to backwards banana republics and their demented dictators. My views, of course, are not the issue here. The issue is that he keeps insisting that everything he says is completely and totally true. To me, there is something fundamentally wrong with that story. Maybe it's that it will not be easy to look into the future and consider what will happen if we let PJABBER lobotomize everyone caught thinking an independent thought. Nevertheless, we must attempt to do exactly that for the overriding reason that it's possible that PJABBER doesn't realize this because he has been ingrained with so much of particularism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we create greater public understanding of the damage caused by his witticisms.

Let's just ignore PJABBER and see what he does. He keeps saying that obscurity, evasiveness, incomprehensibility, indirectness, and ambiguity are marks of depth and brilliance. Isn't that claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, I recently heard him tell a bunch of people that his way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text.

I have just one word for PJABBER: philosophicotheological. He says he's not two-faced, but he's honestly verbally incontinent and that's essentially the same thing. Now, I hope he was joking when he implied he was going to prevent us from getting in touch with our feelings, but it sure didn't sound like it. Should we blindly trust such dangerous gutter-dwellers? Ten years ago, it was bumptious ranters. Today, it's the most unsavory megalomaniacs I've ever seen who needle and wheedle uninformed, avaricious deadheads into PJABBER's coalition of unstable cockalorums and unprofessional underachievers. You may be surprised to hear this, but PJABBER says that quasi-sinful so-called experts are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive and that therefore you and I are morally inferior to larcenous adolescents. Hello? Is Mr. Logic down at the pub with a dozen pints inside him or what? When PJABBER tells us that I'm too pertinacious to act honorably, he somehow fails to mention that his operatives back away from any negative press about his asseverations as if it were a rattlesnake encountered unexpectedly on a nature trail. He fails to mention that his disloyal, self-centered half-measures may have serious repercussions, even beyond the issue of oligarchism. And he fails to mention that I believe I have finally figured out what makes people like him rebrand local churches as faith-based emporia teeming with impulse-buy items. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world.

I happen to believe that one of PJABBER's most loyal cronies is known to have remarked, "PJABBER's opinions represent the opinions of the majority—or even a plurality." And there you have it: a direct quote from a primary source. The significance of that quote is that everything I've said so far is by way of introduction to the key point I want to make in this letter. My key point is that PJABBER demands that we make a choice. Either we let him plague our minds or he'll evoke a misdirected response to genuine unresolved grievances. This "choice" exemplifies what is commonly known as a "false dichotomy" or "the fallacy of the excluded middle" because it denies other alternatives, such as that PJABBER's impetuous ruses are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of conformism are blooming all around us. Now for some parting advice: Look at the facts. Analyze the arguments. Think about the motives of the people who are telling you that the existence and perpetuation of egotism is its own moral justification. And have confidence in yourself. Remember, stopping PJABBER is front and center in my work.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
The "after" photo looks like a pair of drunk idiots lying on the ground.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Once again, I find disappointment. Once again, I find no satisfaction. Once again, I find that as PJABBER feels less and less need to conceal his conjectures, he makes increasingly open moves towards scurrilous exclusivism. When writing this letter, I had originally intended to segregate the pure errors of fact in his comments from the assertions of questionable judgment where there could be room for dispute. I eventually decided against that approach because PJABBER says that all it takes to start a rabbit farm is a magician's magic hat. If that's the limit of PJABBER's perception, acumen, and intelligence, then God help him. If you were to ask him, he'd say that he doesn't remember destroying our moral fiber. Not only does PJABBER unequivocally have a very selective memory, but that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that his functionaries were recently seen turning yo-yos loose against us good citizens. That's not a one-time accident or oversight. That's PJABBER's policy.

The following is a preliminary attempt to establish some criteria for discussion of these complex issues. To begin with, PJABBER not only lies but he brags about his lying to his forces. As I have indicated, this makes the issue an even greater tragedy. Now I could go off on that point alone, but the problem with him is not that he's hidebound. It's that he wants to redefine success and obscure failure. PJABBER once tried to convince a bunch of us that his codices are not worth getting outraged about. Fortunately, calmer heads prevailed and a number of people informed the rest of the gang that there is a political agenda behind the "deconstructionism brings one closer to nirvana" malarkey. I'll go further: My position is that PJABBER is lacking in the social graces. He, in contrast, argues that all any child needs is a big dose of television every day. This disagreement merely scratches the surface of the ideological chasm festering between me and PJABBER. The only rational way to bridge this chasm is for him to admit that I can say one thing about him. He understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount—not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that people tell me that immoralism is sustained by rigid ideological categories. And the people who tell me this are correct, of course.

PJABBER is the picture of the insane person on the street, babbling to a tree, a wall, or a cloud, which cannot and does not respond to his ravings. The essential point, however, is the following: It would be charitable of me not to mention that he has yet to acknowledge the preternatural wickedness of the blood flowing through his veins. Fortunately, I am not beset by a spirit of false charity so I will instead maintain that if I had to choose the most inconsiderate specimen from his welter of profligate gabble, it would have to be his claim that he has achieved sainthood.

Contrary to the Rousseauian ideal of the transparency of the general will to itself, PJABBER makes a living out of jingoism. I call this tactic of his "entrepreneurial jingoism". PJABBER and his apologists have undoubtedly raised entrepreneurial jingoism to a fine art by using it to elevate PJABBER's antics to prominence as epistemological principles.

PJABBER's comments are often appallingly namby-pamby, sometimes ungrateful, frequently off-point, and occasionally duplicitous. Nevertheless, they do tell us something important about PJABBER. They tell us that PJABBER intends to increase society's cycle of hostility and violence.

There is good reason to believe that the hour is late indeed. Fortunately, it's not yet too late to free people from the spell of opportunism that PJABBER has cast over them. He likes to quote all of the saccharine, sticky moralisms about "human rights" and the evils of faddism. But as soon as we stop paying attention, PJABBER invariably instructs his deputies to supply the chains that bind the individual to notions of self-loathing and unworthiness. Then, when someone notices, the pattern repeats from the beginning. Though this game may seem perverse beyond belief to any sane individual it makes perfect sense in light of PJABBER's effete, antisocial activities. One might think that the screeching from his dissolute little empire reaches an ear-splitting pitch each time I mention that this is an exceptionally convincing illustration of the power wielded by PJABBER and of the destructive way in which he uses that power, and this is, not surprisingly, the case. He has stated that his Ponzi schemes are our final line of defense against tyrrany. I find such declaratory statements quite telling. They tell me that there is not a single word in that sentence that PJABBER can take exception to. That concept can be extended, mutatis mutandis, to the way that I do not appreciate being labeled. No one does. Nevertheless, this makes me fearful that I might someday find myself in the crosshairs of his anti-democratic ethics. (To be honest, though, it wouldn't be the first time.)

Because of PJABBER's obsession with fanaticism, all the deals he makes are strictly one-way. PJABBER gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations. He is profoundly hostile to religious tolerance, democracy, and the notion of a secular civil society. Likewise, he has repeatedly been spotted causing riots in the streets. When questioned about that, he either denies any knowledge of it or offers unbelievable and ludicrous explanations that only a snooty, raucous renegade could believe. I myself believe that PJABBER, in his infinite wisdom, has decided to use rock music, with its savage, tribal, orgiastic beat, to provide support to backwards banana republics and their demented dictators. My views, of course, are not the issue here. The issue is that he keeps insisting that everything he says is completely and totally true. To me, there is something fundamentally wrong with that story. Maybe it's that it will not be easy to look into the future and consider what will happen if we let PJABBER lobotomize everyone caught thinking an independent thought. Nevertheless, we must attempt to do exactly that for the overriding reason that it's possible that PJABBER doesn't realize this because he has been ingrained with so much of particularism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we create greater public understanding of the damage caused by his witticisms.

Let's just ignore PJABBER and see what he does. He keeps saying that obscurity, evasiveness, incomprehensibility, indirectness, and ambiguity are marks of depth and brilliance. Isn't that claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, I recently heard him tell a bunch of people that his way of life is correct and everyone else's isn't. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text.

I have just one word for PJABBER: philosophicotheological. He says he's not two-faced, but he's honestly verbally incontinent and that's essentially the same thing. Now, I hope he was joking when he implied he was going to prevent us from getting in touch with our feelings, but it sure didn't sound like it. Should we blindly trust such dangerous gutter-dwellers? Ten years ago, it was bumptious ranters. Today, it's the most unsavory megalomaniacs I've ever seen who needle and wheedle uninformed, avaricious deadheads into PJABBER's coalition of unstable cockalorums and unprofessional underachievers. You may be surprised to hear this, but PJABBER says that quasi-sinful so-called experts are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive and that therefore you and I are morally inferior to larcenous adolescents. Hello? Is Mr. Logic down at the pub with a dozen pints inside him or what? When PJABBER tells us that I'm too pertinacious to act honorably, he somehow fails to mention that his operatives back away from any negative press about his asseverations as if it were a rattlesnake encountered unexpectedly on a nature trail. He fails to mention that his disloyal, self-centered half-measures may have serious repercussions, even beyond the issue of oligarchism. And he fails to mention that I believe I have finally figured out what makes people like him rebrand local churches as faith-based emporia teeming with impulse-buy items. It appears to be a combination of an overactive mind, lack of common sense, assurance of one's own moral propriety, and a total lack of exposure to the real world.

I happen to believe that one of PJABBER's most loyal cronies is known to have remarked, "PJABBER's opinions represent the opinions of the majority—or even a plurality." And there you have it: a direct quote from a primary source. The significance of that quote is that everything I've said so far is by way of introduction to the key point I want to make in this letter. My key point is that PJABBER demands that we make a choice. Either we let him plague our minds or he'll evoke a misdirected response to genuine unresolved grievances. This "choice" exemplifies what is commonly known as a "false dichotomy" or "the fallacy of the excluded middle" because it denies other alternatives, such as that PJABBER's impetuous ruses are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of conformism are blooming all around us. Now for some parting advice: Look at the facts. Analyze the arguments. Think about the motives of the people who are telling you that the existence and perpetuation of egotism is its own moral justification. And have confidence in yourself. Remember, stopping PJABBER is front and center in my work.
LOL@ the PJibberish WOT Generator.
:awe:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Take your Meds.

I am fully aware of the right, I am neither , But I still way out there by both left and right views. But the left in these forums are on the attack more aggressively than right .

To me both are the same just dressed differantly. The left buys $100 genes with premade holes were as the Right Buys $100 genes without the holes than they debate which is cooler . When infact they both threw away $100 on genes that aren't worth $15.

Same waste differant taste is all there be.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I am fully aware of the right, I am neither , But I still way out there by both left and right views. But the left in these forums are on the attack more aggressively than right .

To me both are the same just dressed differantly. The left buys $100 genes with premade holes were as the Right Buys $100 genes without the holes than they debate which is cooler . When infact they both threw away $100 on genes that aren't worth $15.

Same waste differant taste is all there be.

I didn't realize Genes were so cheap. :eek:

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Once again, I find disappointment. Once again, I find no satisfaction. Once again, I find that as PJABBER feels less and less need to conceal his conjectures, he makes increasingly open moves towards scurrilous exclusivism..........

Wow, someone discovered Scott Pakin's complaint letter generator, how original. Welcome to 1998 you fucking retard.