Report: Tiger wants to remarry Elin

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Surprised anyone still reads a publication that had headlines like "Elvis pops out of UFO and tells grandma how to grow a horse calk"

The Enquirer scooped Bill and Monica, O.J.s Bruno Magli shoes, Jesse Jackson's love child, Gary Hart and Donna Rice, Rush Limbaugh's drug addiction and a bunch of other stories that turned out to be true long before other news outlets were even sniffing around the cases. Being right twice a day is more than you.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Surprised anyone still reads a publication that had headlines like "Elvis pops out of UFO and tells grandma how to grow a horse calk"

The Enquirer is not the same as Weekly World News.

BladeVenom

Lifer
Jun 2, 2005

I'm surprised anyone takes CBS, NBC, or NYT seriously.
CBS, Rathergate scandal
NBC, exploding truck scandal
New York Times, Jayson Blair scandal

National Enquirer is better than they are.

Sep 12, 2004
Tiger wants a marriage mulligan? Hard to believe, particularly considering the amount of money he is allegedly willing to part with. This story doesn't pass the sniff test.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
She's got a hundred million and looks like that?

F*ck. I want to marry her.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Ahhh money and/or fame. That butt fugly dude couldn't have even banged the butt fugly skanks he was stepping out on Elin with, let alone land prime tail like Elin, but for his money and fame. FTW

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
And "skanks" might be generous. That's one thing I really didn't understand, he could've been doing super models or close to it, but he aimed low. It's like playing at some local muni when you have an invitation to Augusta.

He was into some weird shit. Most super models won't take too kindly to a golden shower.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
CBS, Rathergate scandal

1 mistake in how many years? Vs. National Enquirer's many many bullshit stories about alien babies, but if they got 1 or 2 stories right they are credible right? You don't by any chance have some financial reason to gobble down NE knob do you? Cause your reasoning ain't passing the smell test.

Last edited:

RagingBITCH

Lifer
Sep 27, 2003
Every time I see a picture of Elin or the story gets mentioned I can't help thinking "Tiger is an f'in' idiot."

You find me the hottest woman in the world and I'll find you a guy whose tired of fucking her. If you are a warm blooded man, you eventually find yourself tiring of the same ol, even if it's Elin.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
1 mistake in how many years? Vs. National Enquirer's many many bullshit stories about alien babies, but if they got 1 or 2 stories right they are credible right? You don't by any chance have some financial reason to gobble down NE knob do you? Cause your reasoning ain't passing the smell test.

Once again: The National Enquirer != Weekly World News (of "Bat Boy" and "Alien baby!" fame).

It sounds like you watched too much "A Pup named Scooby-Doo." Their parody mewspaper, The National Exaggerator, dealt with conspiracy theories, aliens, and a "Chicken Monster."

darkewaffle

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2005

NE isn't exactly super reputable, but it doesn't really do "alien babies" either. You're thinking of "Weekly World News" and their b&w kin.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001

you are talking about the national enquirer of yesteryear. it's okay to admit you are wrong.

7window

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2009

I ran into a person once who believe that elvis is still around.

OlafSicky

Platinum Member
Feb 25, 2011
CBS, Rathergate scandal

CNN Fareed Zakaria plagiarist and he is back