Report: Tiger wants to remarry Elin

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
you are talking about the national enquirer of yesteryear. it's okay to admit you are wrong.

I guess they have gotten better over the years. They used to be a dubious at best tabloid.

I'm still not convinced Tiger is stupid enough to throw away half his fortune to get back together with his ex though.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
In fairness, though, I actually feel a little for Tiger (not that he didn't do it to himself). How many guys have blown a great thing romantically? Except us nobodies can go out and find it again. We don't have to worry about a person's motives. A person in Tiger's shoes has to worry constantly about whether a love interest is interested in him for his money/fame. The one woman that he knows is not impressed by his money/fame is the one he lost.

Wealthy/famous persons can be pretty lonely for this reason. Its why so many only date other wealthy/famous persons, who aren't impressed with it. Except in Tiger's case, I don't think many other wealthy/famous women are too interested in him, at least none that have Elin's class and looks. So in his mind, his options are a lifetime of questionable bimbos (possible gold diggers) or get Elin back.

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
there are a lot of ellin out there.

Doesn't she have twin? :D Too bad she is not available. :\

images

Last edited:

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Sure, sure, she would have married him if he was working part time at Jiffy Lube. It was never about the money or fame, nope.
She wasn't too interested in him when Tiger first started pursuing her, according to the guy who set them up. Tiger asked her out like three times or something before she said yes, she knew who he was then. I dare say that qualifies as 'I'm not terribly impressed by your money' behavior.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
She wasn't too interested in him when Tiger first started pursuing her, according to the guy who set them up. Tiger asked her out like three times or something before she said yes, she knew who he was then. I dare say that qualifies as 'I'm not terribly impressed with your money' behavior.

And women don't like being chased. Nope.

Have you had as much experience with women as Manti Te'o or even less?

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
You find me the hottest woman in the world and I'll find you a guy whose tired of fucking her. If you are a warm blooded man, you eventually find yourself tiring of the same ol, even if it's Elin.

Hmm, I don't know about that. I certainly wasn't the one-woman type earlier in my life, but I am definitely done with all of that now. One woman for me from now on, and I'm not even close to being tired of her :)

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Surprised anyone still reads a publication that had headlines like "Elvis pops out of UFO and tells grandma how to grow a horse calk"

eh, that's not National Enquirer, that is Weekly World News. NE publishes random photos of celebrities and fabricates stories about them--stories that could actually be true, but more often fabricated.

Get your trashy checkout line rags straight! :colbert:

sjwaste

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2000
Wow. Dude might be a straight up sociopath. Probably wants to remarry Elin because sleeping way beneath him and his supermodel wife just isn't the same when she isn't his wife. Given the pattern that led to the divorce, I'd bet on it.

coldmeat

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2007
Wow. Dude might be a straight up sociopath. Probably wants to remarry Elin because sleeping way beneath him and his supermodel wife just isn't the same when she isn't his wife. Given the pattern that led to the divorce, I'd bet on it.

wat

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Have you seen the skanks Tiger was banging? "High class" is not his style, she'd need to send him an endless stream of girls who dance in seedy strip clubs to work out their daddy issues.

lol I laughed.

Koing

LumbergTech

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2005
Then he wouldn't have cheated on her.......Who in their right mind would like him back?

totally false...ive known plenty of people who have cheated but love their wife..not saying they did the right thing, in fact i am very anti-cheater...but that doesn't mean he doesn't love her

I agree that he doesn't DESERVE her back, although that is up to her.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Exactly. He married her for her looks, she married him for the money. Anyone that thinks otherwise is delusional.

Stories say he has a horse dick and is an uber monster sexually. That could also be why she married him. His fame could have also been a reason.

Last edited: