Remember that shutdown Trump WILL have?

Page 72 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
""No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time."

Turtle sells out Congress, to aid a Russian asset and mentally ill conman.

Take a good look America.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
giphy.gif

So will the Senate do anything? If not, why do we need them?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
This thing is careening all over the road like someone who had about a dozen whiskeys.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Tough but fair.

If there is a standard I believe that can be used as a valid metric of the people who live in a time it is not failing to anticipate the unforeseeable but to allow that which happens in plain view but were taught to know better.
Biblically we would be a generation of vipers if we let this stand.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
SIT DOWN! U GETZ ONE QUESTION SIT DOWN!!!

Can't believe this guy is the FUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES LOL!!

EDIT:

LOL!

"I USE MANY STATS!"

This is fantastic!

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
LOL!

"ME ME ME ME! OBAMA RUINED EVERYTHING I FIXED IT! ME ME ME ME! NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!!"

There I just saved you guys 10 minutes of video you can skip.

Denly

Golden Member
May 14, 2011
He is a believer of deficit, what is that even mean? Isn't he was going to cut the deficit in record time?

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
So Trump got his shutdown rammed down his throat and stuffed up his ass by the Dems. I guess we can safely assume he's not going to throw another childish hissy fit and do that stupid shit again?

Is this THE sternly applied disciplinary paddy whacking by the adult Dems that's finally struck in the name of checks and balances and the rule of law of which the adolescent Repubs in Congress shirked their responsibilities and completely abandoned for two years for fear of having Trump's minions mounting their heads on pikes?

Is that what the Repub constituency didn't mind at all about for two whole years but will surely hold the Dems responsible for (not that the Dems won't of course) whenever it's convenient to do so? (rhetorical).

What a relief it must be for McConnell and Ryan now that they can lay the blame on Pelosi for their not giving Trump His Wall for two whole years.

Golly gee whiz, I wonder why oh why Trump didn't pull his shutdown shtick when he had both the House and Senate in his back pocket. Did all of them actually want to wait 'til the Dems took over in order to shift the burden of denying Trump his Great Wall of America onto them?

Throat ramming, ass stuffing and disciplinary spanking?

Wow, sounds like Valentine's fantasy I failed to talk my wife into..:relaxed:

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
I would pay one million dollars for the thoughts of Bill Barr right now.