Queen ALIEN vs. a Predator vs. model 101 Terminator vs. T1000 Terminator who would win?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

wirm

Mar 30, 2006
This fight would depend too much on the surroundings and equipment. You shouldn't really say that the predator's weapons own everyone without giving weapons to the terminators. The queen would win in close quarters against all but the T1000. However, I do believe the alien's blood would destroy even liquid metal.

Still, overall I'd put my money on the T1000.

jdoggg12

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2005
Armed predator. Here's why:

-Shoulder cannon would rock the T1000, it may not take just 1 shot, but if we're going by AVP, it packs a plasma wallop (plasma > liquid metal)
-Queen would put up the best fight, shes huge, ridiculously strong and fast. The disc would be his best weapon on this case - cutting her up from a distance. Worst case, he resorts to the plasma canon - upclose shes too big to miss
-t101 c'mon... all his vitories are b/c of dumb luck. Use the net to pin him down (if not cut him up) and spear him

Unarmed i'd say queen=t1000>predator>101

The queen would woop on the t1000 as long as she doesn't take a mortal wound first. Once her limbs get cut, she'd flick her blood at the t1000 and melt it.

Laminator

Jan 31, 2007
I think they should make a movie depicting this battle and the winner would be the movie studios.