Queen ALIEN vs. a Predator vs. model 101 Terminator vs. T1000 Terminator who would win?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

adlep

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2001
T1000 owns all

There is no way to kill it.
t-101 - weak, gets its butt kicked
predator - could not even see the t-1000
alien - meh, stupid lizard. It would get owned right away.

Daishiki

Golden Member
Nov 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Kelvrick
Originally posted by: Shadowknight
Originally posted by: sao123
the T-3000? the hot chick who materialized naked on screen...
She was the T-X

I say the Predator for one reason; the nuclear weapon suicide bomb. So even if you win you lose, since he'll just blow up whomever killed him anyway.

Damn, that meant arnold outran a nuclear explosion. Could chuck do that?

I wouldn't doubt Chuck so easily.

jjzelinski

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2004
Originally posted by: silverpig
T1000 would just morph into floor tiles and then pick off the injured winner of the other 3.

lol, that reminds me of the Family GUy episode where peter, as a wonder twin, takes the form of the female twins tampon. "and now the waiting game..."

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Originally posted by: Kelvrick
Originally posted by: Shadowknight
Originally posted by: sao123
the T-3000? the hot chick who materialized naked on screen...
She was the T-X

I say the Predator for one reason; the nuclear weapon suicide bomb. So even if you win you lose, since he'll just blow up whomever killed him anyway.

Damn, that meant arnold outran a nuclear explosion. Could chuck do that?

I can't remember...did arnold escape the blast by hiding behind a big tree or did he jump in the river? Either way, I think the suicide bomb is way overblown...especially since it'd be hard for the pred to activate it after the t1000 decapitated him with his sword arms.

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
The predator's nuke is craptastic. Does anyone remember Predator 2 where the guy cuts his arm off, and instant disarm? All of the terminators and aliens would be able to rip that off. And let's not forget the predator has to be alive to "type" in something to arm it first.

As for T1000, he can run as fast as a cop car, I doubt the predator could hit it on the move. However, remember alien blood burns through metal, so whatever piece it uses to make the jab will be gone.

PricklyPete

Lifer
Sep 17, 2002
Originally posted by: yankeesfan
I say Arnold version Terminator.

Here's my logic: Arny has already beaten the predator without even having the terminator benefits. He has also defeated the T1000. The final fight would be between Arnold and the Queen Alien. Arnold could probably get the Queen to submit after he starts groping her. He's good at that.

You have me sold!

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: crownjules
This is not a real fight until you add the Enterprise and an Imperial-class Star Destroyer.

Screw that, what about an executor class star dreadnought - aka the super star destroyer.

19 kilometers in length, crew of 270,000 + 30,000 land troops. Not to mention that it never flew alone.

OulOat

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2002
AT&T

Originally said by: Stephen Colbert
AT&T is the T1000 of corporations, no matter how many pieces you break it into, it always comes back together

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
T1000. Predator wouldn't even be able to see the T1000, Alien wouldn't be able to harm it because the acid and stabbing would do nothing. And the only reason the T1000 lost to Arny 101 was because he got sloppy and didn't finish him off when he had the chance.

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003

Here's my logic: Arny has already beaten the predator without even having the terminator benefits. He has also defeated the T1000. The final fight would be between Arnold and the Queen Alien. Arnold could probably get the Queen to submit after he starts groping her. He's good at that.

I very much like your logic, however there is a flaw. Acid spit = melty passionate makeout scene ended in liquid Arny.

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
Originally posted by: Kev
T1000. Predator wouldn't even be able to see the T1000, Alien wouldn't be able to harm it because the acid and stabbing would do nothing. And the only reason the T1000 lost to Arny 101 was because he got sloppy and didn't finish him off when he had the chance.

Can't say I agree to that. T1000 twisted that stick in Arny for quite a long time until he went "dead". If anything, Arny cheated with his back-up systems...

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
Originally posted by: SirStev0

I very much like your logic, however there is a flaw. Acid spit = melty passionate makeout scene ended in liquid Arny.

Yeah the acid spit is great and everything, but the problem is, the aliens are DUMB. Stupid sigourney weaver beat one up in a loading machine. How the F is it going to beat the T1000?

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Imp

Can't say I agree to that. T1000 twisted that stick in Arny for quite a long time until he went "dead". If anything, Arny cheated with his back-up systems...

He should have known about the backup system and disabled it. Sloppy!

Plus he screwed around way too much. He should have killed John Connor in the arcade, why not just run after him right away? That T1000 was dumb. I am such a nerd.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Originally posted by: Imp

The terminators are wholely focused on their goal. His goal was not to destroy arnold, it was to kill John Conner. Once arnold was out of the road, he abandoned his efforts to continue trashing his ass and went right back to what he was trying to do. In all of the movies, the terminators never stopped going after their primary objective any longer then it took to remove the obstruction. Surely the t1000 knew that the arnold model had backup systems...they were made by the same company! He just didn't care.

In our example, the t1000 would be programmed to destroy the others as its primary objective.

paulxcook

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
I originally voted T1000, but I'd forgotten about the acid blood. The queen can probably take quite a bit of damage, so once the t1000 cut into her he'd start to melt. Predator... he's a wildcard. If he isn't being an arrogant bastard like in the movies he could probably hold his own. A lot of it would come down to luck and environment.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Even if T1000 takes damage from the acid blood, he should be able to discard the damaged elements and continue fighting. It may turn into a dwarf from simple loss of mass, but he's not going to be running around without any arms for long.

lein

Mar 8, 2005
Originally posted by: SirStev0

Yeah the acid spit is great and everything, but the problem is, the aliens are DUMB. Stupid sigourney weaver beat one up in a loading machine. How the F is it going to beat the T1000?

Aren't aliens more or less intelligent? I remember in the last one, the aliens broke free of their containment by killing another alien, whose blood melted the "cage". Also, wouldnt alien acid-blood mess up t1000, seeing that it melts through anything? I figure it would be at least as destructive as that molten metal in the end of T2

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
oddly enough, i had a very similar conversation to this a few days before this thread was posted. i don't remember the outcome, but i'm sure there was beer involved.