Queen ALIEN vs. a Predator vs. model 101 Terminator vs. T1000 Terminator who would win?

yankeesfan

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2004
I say Arnold version Terminator.

Here's my logic: Arny has already beaten the predator without even having the terminator benefits. He has also defeated the T1000. The final fight would be between Arnold and the Queen Alien. Arnold could probably get the Queen to submit after he starts groping her. He's good at that.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Oceandevi
pred has ranged weapons and is AN ALIEN NINJA... DUH!

true but they still were killed by aliens...although i wonder if the terminators would be able to detect them in stealth mode

I cant remember if they had alternate vision modes...also do the terminators put out any heat for the predator to detect?

can the aliens acid blood dissolve the terminators metallic structure?

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
I'd say t1000. Arnold got owned by that thing over and over until the end when he got kinda lucky.

Alien queen? Thats tough considering she can whoop him up big time but never really kill the T1000.

EDIT: Its been so long, did the queen have some kind of acid saliva or something? Wonder how that would effect the t1000

adairusmc

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2006
Preadator.

This whole scenario is moot if Chuck Norris finds out the battle is going on though.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Kelvrick
I'd say t1000. Arnold got owned by that thing over and over until the end when he got kinda lucky.

Alien queen? Thats tough considering she can whoop him up big time but never really kill the T1000.

EDIT: Its been so long, did the queen have some kind of acid saliva or something? Wonder how that would effect the t1000

aliens have acid blood that in the movies is able to dissolve through various floors on a space ship, and also stone and predator armor

Oceandevi

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2006
Originally posted by: BooGiMaN

true but they still were killed by aliens...although i wonder if the terminators would be able to detect them in stealth mode

I cant remember if they had alternate vision modes...also do the terminators put out any heat for the predator to detect?

Queens are huge and slow and the predator can just snipe it. Also this is not a large army of aliens to swarm and overpower.

Predator must simply choose to avoid melee.

And the t100 would produce heat as it had a power source and motors and all that.

the T1000 I have no idea as it seems like AI infused mercury...

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001

Queens are huge and slow and the predator can just snipe it. Also this is not a large army of aliens to swarm and overpower.

And the t100 would produce heat as it had a power source and motors and all that.

I dont think the predators canon would be able to take down a T1000

BigJelly

Golden Member
Mar 7, 2002
Predator

Predator>>Alien in open combat
Predator>>T101 predators shoulder cannon would decimate him in 1 shot
Predator>T1000 predator could conflict enough dmg to make the T1000 go nutso (like arny's gernade laucher that made the T1000 useless) Only way a T1000 would win is if the predator mistook the T1000 for a human and went for a spear/knife kill
Predator=Alien in close combat

T1000<Alien is slow so alien would tear him apart and assuming no ranged weapons he would get owned by the alien's acid blood.
T1000>>T101 Arny got lucky

Oceandevi

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2006

I dont think the predators canon would be able to take down a T1000

we need data on the heat of the molten metal pool that killed the t1000. This would give us a clearer picture. And the predators canon is very good pictar.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
wow the Queen ALIEN is doing miserable on the poll maybe i should have added a few soldier ALIENS and the TX terminator from the 4th movie

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
T1000, but just as I cast the vote, I remembered that the alien blood *night* mess him up a bit. Oh, he'll win, but not unscathed.

Skeeedunt

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2005
Is there any way to kill the T1000 other than dunking it in a pool of molten lead? It seemed like the thing was ridiculously invincible, so I don't really know what to say about him.

Pred would easily pwn the Queen Alien unless it landed on her back or something. Pred vs. Arny is a tough one.

Skunkwourk

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2004
T-1000, as soon as the Queen Alien picks it up it can morph any of its body parts into a giant knife severing said limb, jaw, leg, etc...

for those saying Predator, did you not see the piece of crap film AVP? The queen killed the Predator even with the help of a human which may or may not be a moot point.

Shadowknight

Diamond Member
May 4, 2001
Originally posted by: sao123
the T-3000? the hot chick who materialized naked on screen...
She was the T-X

I say the Predator for one reason; the nuclear weapon suicide bomb. So even if you win you lose, since he'll just blow up whomever killed him anyway.