Queen ALIEN vs. a Predator vs. model 101 Terminator vs. T1000 Terminator who would win?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
Originally posted by: Eghck
T-1000, as soon as the Queen Alien picks it up it can morph any of its body parts into a giant knife severing said limb, jaw, leg, etc...

for those saying Predator, did you not see the piece of crap film AVP? The queen killed the Predator even with the help of a human which may or may not be a moot point.
Predator didn't have any weapons by that point, AND was carrying an alien inside it.

Predator with weapons > any Aliens

T1000 > all of them.

The Alien blood isn't molten metal, and likely won't hurt the T1000. Even if it could damage the T1000, the T1000 would still kill the Alien or Predator. None of the Predator's weapons will hurt the T1000 besides the small nuke, and that means the Predator dies, too.

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Shadowknight
Originally posted by: sao123
the T-3000? the hot chick who materialized naked on screen...
She was the T-X

I say the Predator for one reason; the nuclear weapon suicide bomb. So even if you win you lose, since he'll just blow up whomever killed him anyway.

Damn, that meant arnold outran a nuclear explosion. Could chuck do that?

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
it's between arnold and the T-X000 series. human arnold beat the predator, termi-arnold beat t1000 and TX, and the alien queen is too big/fat - she's a bullet/plasma magnet. the queen would get pwned very quickly by anyone who has a ranged weapon

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
T1000 would just morph into floor tiles and then pick off the injured winner of the other 3.

T9D

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2001
John Connor would win them all. Becauase no matter what happens we know he makes it to the future.

everman

Lifer
Nov 5, 2002
Alien acid dissolves any metal, so terminators all loose. This just leaves the predator who hunts aliens for fun.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I voted for Arnold, because he never seems to lose!

Put him in a room with Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer, though... Now THAT is gonna be trouble!

Judgement

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
T-1000

Nothing can kill it unless it's dumb enough to fuck up and kill itself by accident.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Originally posted by: Oceandevi
Originally posted by: BooGiMaN
Originally posted by: Oceandevi
pred has ranged weapons and is AN ALIEN NINJA... DUH!

true but they still were killed by aliens...although i wonder if the terminators would be able to detect them in stealth mode

I cant remember if they had alternate vision modes...also do the terminators put out any heat for the predator to detect?

can the aliens acid blood dissolve the terminators metallic structure?

Queens are huge and slow and the predator can just snipe it. Also this is not a large army of aliens to swarm and overpower.

Predator must simply choose to avoid melee.

And the t100 would produce heat as it had a power source and motors and all that.

the T1000 I have no idea as it seems like AI infused mercury...

The T1000 has to produce heat. I believe it was supposed to be a sludge of nanomachines, each one produces very little heat but together it's going to produce a fair amount of heat. I don't know how much, but assuming you're not already in a warm environment...

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Originally posted by: Pacfanweb
Originally posted by: Eghck
T-1000, as soon as the Queen Alien picks it up it can morph any of its body parts into a giant knife severing said limb, jaw, leg, etc...

for those saying Predator, did you not see the piece of crap film AVP? The queen killed the Predator even with the help of a human which may or may not be a moot point.
Predator didn't have any weapons by that point, AND was carrying an alien inside it.

Predator with weapons > any Aliens

T1000 > all of them.

The Alien blood isn't molten metal, and likely won't hurt the T1000. Even if it could damage the T1000, the T1000 would still kill the Alien or Predator. None of the Predator's weapons will hurt the T1000 besides the small nuke, and that means the Predator dies, too.

What makes you think that the badass plasma cannon won't hurt the T1000? A basic grenade launcher took out huge chunks and really messed him up each time it was used. The plasma cannon would conceivably fry the T1000's nanomachines if you just shot him enough.

Also, acid blood >> molten metal.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Human > Predator
Human > Alien Queen
Human > T101
T101 > T1000

Therefore, I have to agree that Chuck Norris would kick all their asses.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Queen alien, once she decides to get rid of the egg laying equipment, she is plenty fast. Remember Aliens.

TXHokie

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 1999
T1000 if there's no pot of molten metal to toss it in. Everyone gets speared at close range. Predator won't have time to enter the detonation combo.
But as some previous posters have indicated, all bets are off if Chuck Norris shows up.

ShadowOfMyself

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2006
Originally posted by: crownjules
This is not a real fight until you add the Enterprise and an Imperial-class Star Destroyer.

T1000 would lose once he found out the Alien Queen was his mother