Prepping for post-election fallout?

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
What are your preparation plans for the reaction by the right wingnuts and trump syncopates post election.

What do you expect their reaction will be, and how riled up will trump make them. It would not surprise me if he advocated civil disobedience (at best) to burning down election boards (at worst). We know that he will become totally unhinged (more than he is now?). How unhinged will the trump syncopates become. Riots, looting, which will likely make it prudent to not venture out unnecessary. Vandalism of any thing with a Biden sign or bumper sticker.

I fear it is going to be ugly, and unlike anything this country has seen in its history, exceed the race riots and anti-war protests/riots of the 60's.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The best option I can think of if he attempts treason would be to arrest him and send in the military to crush any trouble he starts. If he loses the election his turn to fuck us is over and he and his should face exactly what they deal right up to when all treason ends.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
If Donald loses I guarantee there will be at least one violent incident SOMEWHERE in America.
Unfortunately I could not guess where that will be. I'll have food and water stockpiled in advance.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Trying to get Canadian passports for my youngest (born this year) and my wife right now. PITA. Pandemic already slowed processing down and now applications are up.
I was thinking more along the lines of having the California gun laws repealed. It's time for malls to all have a gun range and a well ordered liberal militia. Folk should learn from the Poles who tried stopping German tanks on horse back.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
If Donald loses I guarantee there will be at least one violent incident SOMEWHERE in America.
Unfortunately I could not guess where that will be. I'll have food and water stockpiled in advance.

My moneys on Florida, Oregon, or wherever Alex Jones/Andy Ngo show up.

sao123

Lifer
May 27, 2002
When Donald Trump wins in November, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, and most of the major dem cities will burn further in riots, and life will be grandios just as it is now...

Steltek

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
You are way premature even worrying about this stuff. There is still plenty of time for the Democrats to do something really dumb between now and November.

You are also underestimating the propensity of the American public to do some really stupid crap.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
If Trump loses, there will be a brief period of drama and pockets of violence, but I don’t see an uprising or a coup. He doesn’t have the support of the military, and despite the hyperbole of little green men, I doubt any federal agents will stand with him.

If he somehow manages to win, there will be rioting and violence.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
When Donald Trump wins in November, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, and most of the major dem cities will burn further in riots, and life will be grandios just as it is now...

Hey, remember how Trump supporters ragged on the left for assuming Clinton would win in 2016? You might want to check your hubris at the door, it has a nasty habit of biting people in the ass.

Also, I don't think life is particularly grandiose when a pandemic is running rampant in the US without any meaningful federal coordination, unidentified federal agents are abducting peaceful protesters, the economy is in the tubes, and the President has admitted to trying to suppress votes.

In other words... as I said to another poster, come back when you have some real ammunition for your argument. Right now you're just shooting blanks.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
What are your preparation plans for the reaction by the right wingnuts and trump syncopates post election.

What do you expect their reaction will be, and how riled up will trump make them. It would not surprise me if he advocated civil disobedience (at best) to burning down election boards (at worst). We know that he will become totally unhinged (more than he is now?). How unhinged will the trump syncopates become. Riots, looting, which will likely make it prudent to not venture out unnecessary. Vandalism of any thing with a Biden sign or bumper sticker.

I fear it is going to be ugly, and unlike anything this country has seen in its history, exceed the race riots and anti-war protests/riots of the 60's.
How will we be able to tell the difference between the riots, vandalism, and looting we have now from the riots, vandalism, and looting we'll have then? Do you think there will be overlap? What if some of the criminals decide to pull a double shift and work both sides? How will we know which rioters are working for the side we approve of? Perhaps we should issue uniforms?

Reactions: pcgeek11

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Not Incompetance. Just the meritocracy.
Whatever it takes to prevent from becoming the United States of Communism, Including 4 more years of Covid.

Says the supporter of a President who got massive amounts of help from daddy, had multiple bankruptcies, refuses to show his taxes or grades, cheats on golf, and has admitted that he wants to cheat on the election because he knows he won't win a fair vote.

Yeah, that "meritocracy."

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
How will we be able to tell the difference between the riots, vandalism, and looting we have now from the riots, vandalism, and looting we'll have then? Do you think there will be overlap? What if some of the criminals decide to pull a double shift and work both sides? How will we know which rioters are working for the side we approve of? Perhaps we should issue uniforms?
They won't be chanting BLM or defund the police. Confederate flags, nazi flags, and tiki torches will serve as their uniform.

Reactions: DarthKyrie and Muse

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I'm more worried about what happens if the most hated president in my lifetime gets another illegitimate term. Americans will not be happy, and thanks to Team Treason blocking the rule of law and system of oversight built into the Constitution, we will enter a period where presidents and other corrupt politicians (read: most of the GOP) are removed from office the old fashioned messy way.

Less concerned about incel militia pussies acting out and throwing fits. Just a vocal minority with shit for brains. Might be a few incidents, but oh well. Remember to bring your tarps boys, and do smile for the drone.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Not Incompetance. Just the meritocracy.
Whatever it takes to prevent from becoming the United States of Communism, Including 4 more years of Covid.
Meritocracy is a political system in which economic goods and/or political power are vested in individual people on the basis of talent, effort, and achievement, rather than wealth or social class. Advancement in such a system is based on performance, as measured through examination or demonstrated achievement.

I'm not sure you understand the word meritocracy, as he exhibit none of those traits.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
They won't be chanting BLM or defund the police. Confederate flags, nazi flags, and tiki torches will serve as their uniform.
I totally forgot tiki torches. Where would the Nazi movement be without them?
Of course we all know the roll tiki torches played in slavery, I don't understand why they haven't been banned yet.