possible BULLYING murder in an Oklahoma school

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
OK Police saying attack was not cause of death...

I'm going to go out on a limb here but I'm fairly comfident that if an OK police officer was set upon and had his head bashed on the ground multiple times and then they died later the OK police would not be saying that that attack wasnt the cause of death.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
They aren't. They could be covering for God-fearing transphobes and their families. If it turns out the death was a result of the altercation, some kids are goin to juvie or worse.
I'm thinking there's a good chance it was suicide.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I'm thinking there's a good chance it was suicide.
I would not be surprised, which would be a shame, because if that is the case then the bullies will be cleared even though it is likely the bullying and this specific incident contributed heavily to that decision.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I'm going to go out on a limb here but I'm fairly comfident that if an OK police officer was set upon and had his head bashed on the ground multiple times and then they died later the OK police would not be saying that that attack wasnt the cause of death.
My point, exactly. I mean, it is possible the incident and the subsequent death were entirely unrelated. If that is the case then the police might be doing the right thing by tamping down the public perception that the bullies were responsible before it gets out of hand. I just think that is not very likely. If it turns out to be suicide, people can pretend the bullies are not culpable, but I wouldn't buy that horseshit for a second.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
He is a responsible gun owner don’t you know 🙄
Indeed and that means you can't just go tromping around in a forum I post in claiming it doesn't matter if it's a jesuit religion or something else if you are guilty of the crimes he suggested. He is making an implication about Jesuits that has no basis in fact since he acknowledged he doesn't know what he is talking about. That's all I said. Don't be sloppy about who you incriminate and fall back on the notion it's OK because you are Asian and have different beliefs to say, well anybody who believes like that is guilty anyway. Where do we see any proof that Jesuits proclaim such beliefs. He owes the Jesuits an apology.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
My point, exactly. I mean, it is possible the incident and the subsequent death were entirely unrelated. If that is the case then the police might be doing the right thing by tamping down the public perception that the bullies were responsible before it gets out of hand. I just think that is not very likely. If it turns out to be suicide, people can pretend the bullies are not culpable, but I wouldn't buy that horseshit for a second.
Sadly the seeds self destruction are panted early in children. As I have said many times we could not have survived as children with the raw brutal pain we were made to experience and blame ourselves for causing. The bullied child is at extreme risk because that self hate is already there and the fact they get picked opens all those wounds. And the bullies themselves have bad cases of self hate which they repress by dumping it on others. The bullies are no more at fault than their victims. It's a mechanical process that can happen because we stay asleep.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
At no point did I question your integrity. I said you need help for anger management.
What anger. 'What on earth made you think I was angry. I am here to help. It would be silly to be angry at people who need it but reject it. I begin and end with help. Only people who have no integrity try to help and expect something in return. The proper thing to do there is to help more which may not look like help to some. Hope this helps.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
That is one majorly, fucked up person.
You can just feel their hate in those words.

IIRC, there was an interview in the hospital where Nex was, along with Nex's mother. Seems unlikely that Nex would get out of the hospital and commit suicide after talking to police.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2019
Outside assistance paid for by who? That can make a difference in bias or not. I try to find information from many sources. That will generally provide enough bits of truth.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
After the South and Midwest secede, We should definitely set up some government programs to help these political prisoners in these shithole states get out.

Straight up murder and a police cover up - of a child victim. What a fucking bunch of shitty people.

Reactions: DAPUNISHER