possible BULLYING murder in an Oklahoma school

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005
Damn. Bright smile in the picture. Gone forever.

I'd really would love to not hate on Jesuit religions but when they foster shit like this, it's just evil. There is no other word for this type of behavior except that it is evil. Anyone who fosters this type of hate that can cause another human to die deserves the fucking gas chamber.

Reactions: Pohemi

quikah

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003
I'd really would love to not hate on Jesuit religions but when they foster shit like this, it's just evil. There is no other word for this type of behavior except that it is evil. Anyone who fosters this type of hate that can cause another human to die deserves the fucking gas chamber.
Huh? Jesuits are an order of priest of the Catholic church. Generally considered to be very progressive/liberal. Do you mean Judeo-Christian?

Reactions: hal2kilo

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005
Huh? Jesuits are an order of priest of the Catholic church. Generally considered to be very progressive/liberal. Do you mean Judeo-Christian?

Probably. As an Asian, who has an entirely different set of beliefs, I am likely using the wrong terminology.

Either way, to hate on someone, simply because of their sexual orientation, physical looks, or some other random factor is just sad.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Reactions: sandorski

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
How are they ruling it out without toxicology results? Just dropping dead after an altercation seems like too big of a coincidence to ignore.
Maybe it was suicide.
Or maybe a family member did something after finding out.

Could be more to the story than the violence at the school.

Reactions: GodisanAtheist

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
How are they ruling it out without toxicology results? Just dropping dead after an altercation seems like too big of a coincidence to ignore.
I've read speculation that compares this to other people who have died after a delayed response to head injury (Liam Neeson's wife, for example), and reports that the kid's head had been slammed into the floor repeatedly.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Why would police cover for a hospital failing to diagnose TBI?
Maybe human manufactured version of TBI created by Oklahoma Department of Health? Why would they not brush it under the rug if someone dies from that?

/sarcasm

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Why would police cover for a hospital failing to diagnose TBI?
They aren't. They could be covering for God-fearing transphobes and their families. If it turns out the death was a result of the altercation, some kids are goin to juvie or worse.

Reactions: sandorski

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Probably. As an Asian, who has an entirely different set of beliefs, I am likely using the wrong terminology.

Either way, to hate on someone, simply because of their sexual orientation, physical looks, or some other random factor is just sad.
Either way my ass. My neighbor is a Jesuit priest and I almost went over and shot him. Get your terminologies straight. You need to know what you are doing in life to insure justice prevails. I already lost another neighbor, a Jewish priest because he gave my dog rabies. What a fuck up that was..

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi