Poll: Which station are you watching the WAR on?? ** OFFICIAL **

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LeeTJ

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
quick update.

anyway, i was going to type in an update and the friggen phone rang. damn real world.

anyway, looks like fox is the preferred channel of ATOT w/ CNN coming in a close second. i guess everyone learned their lesson from the last war we had.

it's amazing how far the major networks have fallen tho. i guess abc, cbs and nbc will never recover to where they were 15 yrs ago.

the world is changing people :)

aswedc

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2000
MSNBC and then the NBC Nightly News for the daily summary, on the web I use FoxNews.com though cause the MSNBC one is really ugly.

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
Which station are you watching the WAR on??

I got more interesting things to do. Frankly speaking, I couldn't care less about any wars, even if they drop bombs right on my head. Would the war care for me? it definitely wouldn't. Why should I care and/or watch it? I see no reason to it.

LeeTJ

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Syringer
Woo woo, CNN just took the lead.

yup.

interesting tho that msnbc lags behind the other two soo much.

abc is in the lead among major networks (and no, i still do not consider Fox a major network :) ).

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: LeeTJ
Originally posted by: dighn
how about i like tv but apathetic about the war

so, do you miss the regular programming.

i dont watch channels like fox that cancel regular programming whenever there's anything going on. i should proabl care more but if there's anything major going on i can at least see it on this board within 5 minutes :p

Savarak

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2001
My local FOX just rebroadcasts CNN stuff anyway, so it makes sense that they're close!!

So does the local WTTW station(PBS), UPN, and other stations... its all just CNN mostly!