Poll: Which station are you watching the WAR on?? ** OFFICIAL **

althor27

Jul 18, 2001
Flipped between to be sure I never missed any footage of the buildings just standing there.....

LeeTJ

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Originally posted by: althor27
Flipped between to be sure I never missed any footage of the buildings just standing there.....

hey.

if this "target of opportunity" yielded successful results (death of Saddam Hussein and sons), then all the better.

would be nice to have it end this simply with very few deaths.

LeeTJ

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Ironic,

CBS Home of the Reality Show has no votes for the Ultimate Reality Show.

Piano Man

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
PreWar? I don't know about you, but when you fire a missle at the leader of a country, I think its called an act of war. I'd change your title.

LeeTJ

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Piano Man
PreWar? I don't know about you, but when you fire a missle at the leader of a country, I think its called an act of war. I'd change your title.

edited, better?

deftron

Lifer
Nov 17, 2000
I don't trust our liberal media.

I got my news from Iraqi News Agency since I prefer my news to be "fair and balanced"
rolleye.gif

Bullhonkie

Golden Member
Sep 28, 2001
Make ATOT an option and I can vote. :p

Honestly I seem to get better updates from ATOT than any of the TV coverage. They tend to rehash the same stuff over and over. I just want to know when something new happens without all the fluff.

LeeTJ

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Bullhonkie
Make ATOT an option and I can vote. :p

Honestly I seem to get better updates from ATOT than any of the TV coverage. They tend to rehash the same stuff over and over. I just want to know when something new happens without all the fluff.

option added.