Please tell me you guys are watching this!

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Lol dentists are known for two things... causing pain and reading body language.
marathon-man-laurence-olivier.jpg

QFT. :D

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
The hilarity of today has no bounds. The very same day Republicans are grilling an agent for 9 hours for his political views (which led to no biased actions on his part)...500 miles away some Trumptard cop arrests Stormy Daniels and tries to pin her with human trafficking, prostitution and other crimes.

Before Strzok could even finish, Stormy was released, the chief apologized, and the cop is now facing an IA investigation.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
The hilarity of today has no bounds. The very same day Republicans are grilling an agent for 9 hours for his political views (which led to no biased actions on his part)...500 miles away some Trumptard cop arrests Stormy Daniels and tries to pin her with human trafficking, prostitution and other crimes.

Before Strzok could even finish, Stormy was released, the chief apologized, and the cop is now facing an IA investigation.
America is just so great again.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
This is just a consequence of voter suppression and gerrymandering. Lack of competition in politics leads to these inbred Republicans who don't care about embarrassing themselves because they know their handpicked constituents are even more inbred and they will get reelected.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Finally watched it all, ha, go Strzok!

More banana republican theater, and way to look like a complete douchebag Gohmert. Did someone disparage your asparagus again? Gowdy is back in stooge mode I guess, shocker.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Please watch if you want to know who the real Peter Strzok is--an American hero:
https://youtu.be/ZpIfLRqz0bg
Just finished watching that. My sister has been telling me for years to check out Rachel Madow and I've failed to do so before this. I'm just WOW with this video, watched it carefully, pausing and rewinding many times to make sure I got all the info (lots of shots of written statements included). Now I want to see the testimony. I hope those GOP assholes' plot was torpedoed as Rachel figured would be the case.

Is the testimony on youtube or something??? Links???

Reactions: Younigue

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
So why doesn't Strzok call them out? He has nothing to lose at this point, right?

lol call them out for asking him a question about clear bias in those texts?

He doesn't have anything to lose. Flynn lost all his money his house and Comey even said he didn't think Flynn was lying. Strock looks like he is heading that direction.

Why do the Democrats defend this guy? Run interference for him? Why can't they ask him these questions?

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
I bet Goodlate walks away with PTSD and develops a tick whenever someone says "Point of order" after today.

I will totally agree with you on this! Dems did not want this man to answer even what his favorite color was.

OWR88

Oct 27, 2013
I was hoping he ends the day with “ I quit and I am running for your seat” mike drop. It was hilarious seeing a real badass getting these deplorable panties all twisted.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I will totally agree with you on this! Dems did not want this man to answer even what his favorite color was.

You must have watched a different hearing than I did. In fact some Democrats gave up some of their time so he could answer questions that Republicans refused to let him answer.

Off topic:

Are all members who post, mostly in the video card forum, this stupid because there certainly seems to be a trend.

Reactions: Younigue

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Goodlatte and Gowdy were hell of disgusting. Quite contemptible. I didn't watch the last 25 minutes or so of the 2.5 hour video, had to bail when a bald headed republican started going on about his 25 years courtroom experience and how sacred it was to eliminate any hint of bias. The man was dripping with hypocrisy. I could take no more. In general, the GOP men with southern accents turned my stomach... starting with Gowdy, of course.

Reactions: Thebobo

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

He doesn't have anything to lose. Flynn lost all his money his house and Comey even said he didn't think Flynn was lying. Strock looks like he is heading that direction.

Why do the Democrats defend this guy? Run interference for him? Why can't they ask him these questions?

This "logic" baffles me beyond belief, the whole GOP angle here is in another dimension of reasoning.
How the hell are you supposed to NOT have an opinion on who is running to be your president? If you do your kindergarden deductions like A->B->C therefor A->C it immediately becomes clear that ANYONE involved in these cases simply cannot be allowed to vote! Cause voting would reveal bias.
Are you prepared to take voting rights away from the FBI?
I dont get it. Then again I am not the smartest of men.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017

Geezuz you're fu*king insane.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
This "logic" baffles me beyond belief, the whole GOP angle here is in another dimension of reasoning.
How the hell are you supposed to NOT have an opinion on who is running to be your president? If you do your kindergarden deductions like A->B->C therefor A->C it immediately becomes clear that ANYONE involved in these cases simply cannot be allowed to vote! Cause voting would reveal bias.
They want FBI agents to be robots. I am really hating on the red states now.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Shut your mouth! You're smarter that every single Cultist or GOPer and Trump and Pence combined! But of course, I know you know this.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
He is, and very stupid. I should say very very stupid.
Must be if that's what his take away from watching the hearing today was. I'm dubious of how he functions in society. It can't be well. It's so gross. He's so... gross.

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
P&N will never change conservative ideas are just called insane and the mob pile on to bully and insult. There is no debate just hate and sophomoric quips. You can keep this turd forum ;) Your turf is safe. I know you're entitled because Trump is our President. And since he's caustic it gives you some sort of moral high ground to be outraged and shout down anyone that has a different idea than you.
And no I didn't vote for Trump. But I would never vote for HRC either.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
P&N will never change conservative ideas are just called insane and the mob pile on to bully and insult. There is no debate just hate and sophomoric quips. You can keep this turd forum ;) Your turf is safe. I know you're entitled because Trump is our President. And since he's caustic it gives you some sort of moral high ground to be outraged and shout down anyone that has a different idea than you.
You seem sad. Are you sad? Aww, you're sad.

LOL! Didn't vote for Trump or Hillary? Then you voted for Trump but that's not the point... Conservatives are regressives and regressive thinking is by its very nature ridiculous and exceptionally stupid.

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
Bully made me sad lol! I'm sorry no ;) Sorry wannabe bully go find a kitten to torture.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
oh and it's not a conservative point of view for your take away from today's hearing with Strzok to be that the Dems didn't want him to talk that's profound stupidity, alternate reality type sh*t. That's truly brain dysfunction on a level that should not permit further interaction with the human race. And very much looks and smells like a very TrumPutin (cultist) delusional comprehension of the proceedings.

But if you want to have a good experience in P&N... Don't grab on to your stupidity and flaunt it about like you're the dumbest and only cheerleader on your own personal squad who doesn't know the cheers and only cheers facing the wall (due to stupidity). Hope that's helpful!