Please tell me you guys are watching this!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
I had a natural inclination to think maybe he knew he could get famous someday by making his anti Trump messages. And then write a book about all this after a certain number of years have passed after leaving a government agency to be able to legally write it. And then he could buy the mansion he wants.

But that seems to be just a conspiracy theory on my part after reading that it's not that uncommon to use govt phones to express personal opinions.
Hmmm

Not that difficult to deduce that most people use their work phones for personal calls/texts.

Feb 4, 2009
The assclownery is huge.

The guy making a big deal about 70 texts in a day asking “I hope you have unlimited data on that government account”
Does anyone pay for text other than prepay customers?
Then acting like they were all him. Every text out = a text in so cut whatever number in half.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
The assclownery is huge.

The guy making a big deal about 70 texts in a day asking “I hope you have unlimited data on that government account”
Does anyone pay for text other than prepay customers?
Then acting like they were all him. Every text out = a text in so cut whatever number in half.

These people are really incapable of feeling any shame, haha. We have the US congress examining someone’s texts in order to figure out if the government might have gotten a big phone bill.

Investigation into the current administration colluding with a hostile foreign power to install their preferred president? No time for that!

Feb 4, 2009
These people are really incapable of feeling any shame, haha. We have the US congress examining someone’s texts in order to figure out if the government might have gotten a big phone bill.

Investigation into the current administration colluding with a hostile foreign power to install their preferred president? No time for that!

It’s such a lack of basic knowledge, shit when I used to manage people I’d run up huge text counts. 14 people on team, send out notice of a meeting, there’s 14 messages. Have a question about what time it will end now it’s 15 messages, send a message about it’s ending at 9:30am, now you’re at 29 messages. Everyone sends a confirmation that they agree you’re at 43 messages. The shit adds up and it’s unquestionably faster and more efficient that calling them all from your desk phone.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
This is in regards to the two FBI agents that supposedly biased the investigation.

Unless everyone who touches this case is biased towards a particular "side", then what is it they are trying to imply?
This !@#$ show is based on a false premise that the bias of the agent matters. It does not. He is not the judge of this "case".

If they think he has committed a crime then name it and be done with him. Otherwise it's really an internal matter for the FBI and DOJ to determine how the agent has conducted himself and how relevant it is to their investigation.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It’s such a lack of basic knowledge, shit when I used to manage people I’d run up huge text counts. 14 people on team, send out notice of a meeting, there’s 14 messages. Have a question about what time it will end now it’s 15 messages, send a message about it’s ending at 9:30am, now you’re at 29 messages. Everyone sends a confirmation that they agree you’re at 43 messages. The shit adds up and it’s unquestionably faster and more efficient that calling them all from your desk phone.

I have no idea if they have basic knowledge of how texts work or not. Has literally a single thing from today indicated to you that if they did have that information that they would use it honestly though?

These clowns have utterly embarrassed themselves. Strzok is completely right that their goal here is to generate news clips, not ask him questions.

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
I just tuned in to see Trey Gowdy or some other dude that starts with GOW tell me that America is not a democracy and that's why we let the people vote but then we let the electoral college make their own decision.

The only difference between the US and a dictatorship is that I'm not being assassinated for this post. Stay tuned.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I just tuned in to see Trey Gowdy or some other dude that starts with GOW tell me that America is not a democracy and that's why we let the people vote but then we let the electoral college make their own decision.

The only difference between the US and a dictatorship is that I'm not being assassinated for this post. Stay tuned.

You... don't understand the comment? ???

The United States is a Republic, not a text book Democracy. Republicans are rather obsessed with that distinction for some reason.

Feb 4, 2009

The United States is a Republic, not a text book Democracy. Republicans are rather obsessed with that distinction for some reason.

You’re right they are obsessed about that. I’ll have to add it to the list that includes emails and text messages.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
The smirk on his face(Strzok) during the questioning is the icing on the cake

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

People just throw that out when they have no reasonable reply to a point made. It's the secular version of "it's god's plan."

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Tell me what I missed...stepped away for 3+ hours and came back to "I'm a dentist, I know how to read body language".

And then the worst explanation of our Republic, ever.

WTF???
Lol dentists are known for two things... causing pain and reading body language.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Unless everyone who touches this case is biased towards a particular "side", then what is it they are trying to imply?
This !@#$ show is based on a false premise that the bias of the agent matters. It does not. He is not the judge of this "case".

If they think he has committed a crime then name it and be done with him. Otherwise it's really an internal matter for the FBI and DOJ to determine how the agent has conducted himself and how relevant it is to their investigation.

This is how the GOP "congress" runs their "investigations": a very public, very loud, very serious dog and pony show, alleging nothing but making a lot of noise, over and over and over again. No charges, no investigation, just very public noise. Rinse and repeat. Do this enough, the clowns that swallow your jizz (GOP voters) convince themselves that something real has actually happened.

Look, they actually think Hillary is some sort of criminal because of this nonsense, despite no charges ever being filed against her, her actually being completely cleared of any wrong-doing by actual law enforcement agencies, and not one single indictment against her or her people after 5 and more years of bullshit public fake hearings. It is nothing but pure bullshit, because these pedants don't have a fucking thing. They don't have ideas, they don't have policy, they don't have any fucking independent minds. They have no fucking clue how to lead, never have, and honestly do not give a fuck about serving their constituents. All they have is a legion of sycophantic morons that will continue to vote for them, while voting against themselves, only because the clowns bring the entertainment.

Remember that complete choad, McCarthy, who admitted that the Bengazi hearings were nothing but a farce with no intent beyond a targeted smearing of Hillary? Remember that? Of course you do. GOP choad voters don't remember it, though, because they are brainless. Every one of them. There was never a crime, and the GOP Congress knew it. They always knew it, but they went after it again and again and again. Their utterly shameless and completely brainless supporters still eat it up. These skid marks PUBLICLY ADMITTED that they gleefully lied to their voters, that they invented all of this, and the little dingleberries still gleefully swallow it, only desperate to be a mere piece of the smear in their Congressmen's underpants.

Feb 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1017488173960658944

.@replouiegohmert accuses Strzok -- who is under oath -- of lying, but says he could probably pass a polygraph test anyway. Gohmert then shames Strzok for having an extramarital affair. The room erupts in outrage. @davidcicilline calls Gohmert's comments "a disgrace."

Some actually yelled out that he needs to take his medicine, video in the twitter link

All I know is when a Senator says something derogatory about someone diddling someone else, they will soon be proven to be diddling some intern.

Edit: corrected auto diddling correct.

Last edited:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Was he supposed to just sit there while Gowdy informed him the real intention of those texts? Thats insane.
Playing the high horse in regards to the affair is another level of insane given Trump is grabbing and fucking everything while his wifes are in labor

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
This is how the GOP "congress" runs their "investigations": a very public, very loud, very serious dog and pony show, alleging nothing but making a lot of noise, over and over and over again. No charges, no investigation, just very public noise. Rinse and repeat. Do this enough, the clowns that swallow your jizz (GOP voters) convince themselves that something real has actually happened.

Look, they actually think Hillary is some sort of criminal because of this nonsense, despite no charges ever being filed against her, her actually being completely cleared of any wrong-doing by actual law enforcement agencies, and not one single indictment against her or her people after 5 and more years of bullshit public fake hearings. It is nothing but pure bullshit, because these pedants don't have a fucking thing. They don't have ideas, they don't have policy, they don't have any fucking independent minds. They have no fucking clue how to lead, never have, and honestly do not give a fuck about serving their constituents. All they have is a legion of sycophantic morons that will continue to vote for them, while voting against themselves, only because the clowns bring the entertainment

The whole thing is incredibly ironic and shows how completely craven they are. Look who they just confirmed recently to lead the DOJ criminal division (no relevant experience either!), yet we see these disingenuous arguments about campaign donations and party affiliation.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-doj-nominee-helped-russian-bank-2017-7

Remember that complete choad, McCarthy, who admitted that the Bengazi hearings were nothing but a farce with no intent beyond a targeted smearing of Hillary? Remember that? Of course you do. GOP choad voters don't remember it, though, because they are brainless. Every one of them. There was never a crime, and the GOP Congress knew it. They always knew it, but they went after it again and again and again. Their utterly shameless and completely brainless supporters still eat it up. These skid marks PUBLICLY ADMITTED that they gleefully lied to their voters, that they invented all of this, and the little dingleberries still gleefully swallow it, only desperate to be a mere piece of the smear in their Congressmen's underpants.

Some of it is stupidity and some of it is self-interested reasoning. I come across law enforcement folks who routinely show incredible bias (which isn't surprising, since so many are MAGA). For instance, a couple of them expressed belief in the bat shit crazy conspiracy that Mueller was involved in the Uranium One "scandal".

Reactions: Thebobo

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
The whole thing is incredibly ironic and shows how completely craven they are. Look who they just confirmed recently to lead the DOJ criminal division (no relevant experience either!), yet we see these disingenuous arguments about campaign donations and party affiliation.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-doj-nominee-helped-russian-bank-2017-7

Some of it is stupidity and some of it is self-interested reasoning. I come across law enforcement folks who routinely show incredible bias (which isn't surprising, since so many are MAGA). For instance, a couple of them expressed belief in the bat shit crazy conspiracy that Mueller was involved in the Uranium One "scandal".
That's one I haven't heard before.

Gawd Dammit Mueller!