Pat Robertson says "take out Chavez"

jonesthewine

Dec 30, 2003
I find it odd that any Christian, much less a highly visible ministre, would advocate assasination as a means to an end. What ever happened to loving your neighbor, judging not, and tolerating opposing ideas? What would Jesus have to say about this?

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
well him leading the prayers for the deaths of liberal supreme court justices is rather more disturbing.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Inspector Jihad
jebus says: "if you aint christian, you goin to hell fool. i dont play like that."

No, no, I think you've once again confused Jebus with Jesus.

Jebus has great, but finite power, but is actually pretty cool, and usually brings you a box of fruit roll-ups if you ask nicely...

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: So
jebus says: "if you aint christian, you goin to hell fool. i dont play like that."

Jebus has great, but finite power, but is actually pretty cool, and usually brings you a box of fruit roll-ups if you ask nicely...

Sweet! I could really go for a box of fruit roll-ups. I miss the apple flavor they had when I was a kid.

leftyman

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Brutuskend
I tried to take out Chavez once, the bastard stood me up. :(

dont you hate when they do go out with you then dont put out

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: nakedfrog

Sweet! I could really go for a box of fruit roll-ups. I miss the apple flavor they had when I was a kid.

If you ask, Jeebus shall deliver, assuming that the bus doesn't make him late for work...

Apr 17, 2005

well you still have to be christian...or no fvcking fruit roll up for you heathen

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001

well you still have to be christian...or no fvcking fruit roll up for you heathen

Dude...jebus is cool. You just have to be cool too.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Nik
Pat Robertson is far from an accepted speaker for mainstream Christianity. He's just another wacko extremist nutjob.
With a bigass viewing audience for his show.

Dec 27, 2001
It's funny. Anytime a non-Christian says something stupid, there's never a post prefaced with the term "non-Christian" or "athiest" to indicate their beliefs.

But, hey, if attacking Christians makes you feel like a big man, then, hey, rock on.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Fausto
Originally posted by: Nik
Pat Robertson is far from an accepted speaker for mainstream Christianity. He's just another wacko extremist nutjob.
With a bigass viewing audience for his show.

I used to watch Politically Incorrect with Bill Mahr but that doesn't mean I agree with everything he says. Apparently Bush's approval rating is around 45% but you still get the whole country paying attention when he makes national speaches.

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: HeroOfPellinor
It's funny. Anytime a non-Christian says something stupid, there's never a post prefaced with the term "non-Christian" or "athiest" to indicate their beliefs.

But, ehy, is attacking Christians makes you feel like a big man, then, hey, rock on.
You need a hug, big guy?