P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1712 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
How do you make turkey jerky and get no browning on it? WTF.

That's a crime what happened to that bird.

lol. just look at the legs...it was literally pulled out of the garbage and staged for a photo op or something...or someone did pull it out of the garbage, frozen, and blast cooked it or some shit. I mean, how do the legs get so monstrously dissecated like that, out of the oven, if not destroyed with freezer burn or actual rot, before cooking it?

seriously, how did that thing ever get into and out of an oven with anyone along the way actually thinking, "Man, it looks great!"

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
YQy0qGr.jpeg

Il Douche will be furious; the sculptor made his head smaller and his hands bigger! Very unfair. No president has ever had it worse.

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I'm still fascinated by this. The preacher had to think, "At some future service, I may want to fly out over the congregation so let's go ahead and install trolley systems for doing that. Also, order some LSD to put in the grape juice." Imagine having Ken Copeland flying over your head while on acid.

Reminds me of when I used to live a block from the Crystal Cathedral. They had this huge Christmas show during the holiday season. Well, all of the support "roadies" hung out at the local watering hole. I found it amusing at least.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
I don't get it. Care to ellaborate?

I'm not in the know with these extreme right peeps..

2 right wing 'free speech' warriors are suing other's for using their free speech

/aka hypocrites
The idiot on the left because people are reposting this picture he posted a while ago

1669850758609.png
The one on the right is mad because people keep bringing up this

/more context - this also started because they kept calling people groomers and people where like - this you?

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Seriously, WTF is that nasty, overcooked, dried out, Walking Dead-esque, lump of brain-dead flesh?

Oh and someone overcooked the turkey.

Maybe somebody wanted to make turkey jerky and settled for jerky turkey. But that still doesn't explain why I can't decide which turkey looks more intelligent seeing as if one didn't figure out how to stay out of the oven and the other one didn't figure out how it needed to stay out of politics.