P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1685 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
j1xUzBf.jpeg

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
why, though? Since when are birthdates of...anyone really all that relevant to anything? That's like demanding that we consider astrology or something like that to be worth wasting brain space on.

seriously. think about it.
I suppose I meant that we should be celebrating a person's life, not just their job. When I'm gone, I'd rather not be remembered for all those times I fixed a broken server or whatever.

Reactions: Lezunto

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I suppose I meant that we should be celebrating a person's life, not just their job. When I'm gone, I'd rather not be remembered for all those times I fixed a broken server or whatever.

Don't worry. We'll just remember how many hamsters you killed through neglect.

• Haha
Reactions: zinfamous

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Why worry about that? Pretty much like anyone else posting here, none of our dates for anything we do will ever be relevant enough to post next to a title of service in some quote we may have uttered, or for some important thing that we have done. :D