P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1685 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
eh, find this map to be generally misleading, because the data is by county, but the infographic map colors each state based on, well, the individual county's ranking.

Within the top 14 counties, only one state has more than 1 county ranked, and it's VA, with 4 COUNTIES. LoL. MS actually only has ONE county in the top 50, and it's Number One, but, eh. whatever.

and lol, just look at the counties in VA top 14: notice anything about those dominant demographics? :D lol.

Also, this mostly shows that really populated areas have a shit load of STDs; as well some very small places that are also poor, or maybe some small-midsized counties that are overrepresented by a certain "federal agency". (as the stereotype would imply)
It is curious, the use of counties. Why is that necessary? Here is the CDC's State Ranking table fwiw. MS still leading the pack. I think a lot of poor people are being underserved and undereducated when it comes to sex, in both rural areas and cities.

Funny how STD infection rates seem to slant towards states with the lowest levels of education and maternal healthcare. States associated with better levels of maternal support and schools are on the other end of the spectrum.

Probably nothing.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
why, though? Since when are birthdates of...anyone really all that relevant to anything? That's like demanding that we consider astrology or something like that to be worth wasting brain space on.

seriously. think about it.
I suppose I meant that we should be celebrating a person's life, not just their job. When I'm gone, I'd rather not be remembered for all those times I fixed a broken server or whatever.

Reactions: Lezunto

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I suppose I meant that we should be celebrating a person's life, not just their job. When I'm gone, I'd rather not be remembered for all those times I fixed a broken server or whatever.
Don't worry. We'll just remember how many hamsters you killed through neglect.

• Haha
Reactions: zinfamous

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Why worry about that? Pretty much like anyone else posting here, none of our dates for anything we do will ever be relevant enough to post next to a title of service in some quote we may have uttered, or for some important thing that we have done. :D

ASK THE COMMUNITY