P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1586 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Oh Bill kristol...please continue the delusion that your version of conservatism was ever anything more than fantasy fanfic of the luded out generation basking in the afterglow of squandering the goodwill and wealth of our golden age. That shit is funnier than the onion.
When I was 11, I used to think he was a genius. Yea, I was watching political shows even then. I grew up though.
Also, always completely wrong, with regards to middle east policy.
At least, he has complete distain for Trump and his ilk.

Reactions: uclaLabrat

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
When I was 11, I used to think he was a genius. Yea, I was watching political shows even then. I grew up though.
Also, always completely wrong, with regards to middle east policy.
At least, he has complete distain for Trump and his ilk.
Kristol prefers the economic rape of America to be a genteel affair. That's the only difference between him and the Trumpists.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Tb3rzui.jpeg

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
He also pardoned his co-conspirators in Iran-Contra halting the investigation that would have led directly to himself in the process.

Bush Sr doesn't get nearly enough credit for being an evil sonofabitch. The worst complaint I see thrown his way is bitching about him raising taxes, which was probably one of the only good things he did.

Dude, the guy is literally the last remaining hero of the GOP for the last 80 years, and no one gives him credit...because of that one thing, and that is the best he can do.

RE: "Hero" for the GOP is an extremely low bar.

He dared defy St Regaen. That's it, really.

Reactions: hal2kilo

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
This site claims that, "The Kings[sic] James Bible uses the word 'damn' in the New Testament 453 times; the word does not appear in the Old Testament." I imagine it's at least in the ballpark.

Rhyme I remember from school days "bloody's in the bible, bloody's in the book, if you don't believe me, take a bloody look".

(I don't know if that's even true, as, to this day, I've yet to take a look...I could google it, I suppose)