P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1588 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Xog5dQs.jpeg

Motostu

Oct 5, 2020
At the time they banned it, they admitted it wasn't even being taught anyplace in Alabama. Pre-emptive strike I guess.

If I remember, she's got essentially 3 things she's running on according to her political ads: no CRT, limiting abortion, and fighting the current administration in DC. I'm sure the majority of voters here will eat it up.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Just in case it didn't come across right I meant the ones they moved were native. They seem to have no problem moving their protests whenever they happen.

A few were i believe, protestors had superglued themselves to the highway

VaOeP45.png

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
SO... anyone have "God wanted you to be raped" on the GOP bingo card?

Jesus...

He needs to point out where in the King James version of the bible it says that. It's like you start with a rabid conservative, condition him with a shitload of contrived religious dogma, have him consecrated at the Alter of Trump, tell him he is now an Ordained Minister of the Republican Party and must go forth with bible in one hand and a copy of "The Art of the Steal"......I meant "Deal" (yeh sure) in the other and spread the Holy Republican Gospel amongst their flock of brainwashed sheep that's eagerly waiting to be sheared.

Reactions: hal2kilo