P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1589 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
0DYZfEY.png

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
SO... anyone have "God wanted you to be raped" on the GOP bingo card?

Jesus...

the best part is how this guy doesn't understand that his "mentor" completely lied to him about his "birth mother's" actual history. No way that shit will be discovered.

or, of course, this douche nozzle with his mouth just made all that shit up.

I've been to enough of these Christian Fundy youth group events to know that guys like that bring all of these fucking stories, then always admit that they are lies in the end...and think that the lesson still matters.

Fuck that piece of shit. He can go swallow a grenade.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
No.

I remember when Dan Quayle spent 4 years sucking GOP dick and accomplishing nothing and that ended his career in politics.

I think maybe some of you have selective memories. The Potatoe incident was one of about 200 mistakes he made and probably the least damaging.

Reactions: uclaLabrat

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
No.

I remember when Dan Quayle spent 4 years sucking GOP dick and accomplishing nothing and that ended his career in politics.

I think maybe some of you have selective memories. The Potatoe incident was one of about 200 mistakes he made and probably the least damaging.
Yea, but amazingly, he DELAYED the demise of our democracy by telling Pence that voting against accepting the state electors would be crazy.

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
Yea, but amazingly, he DELAYED the demise of our democracy by telling Pence that voting against accepting the state electors would be crazy.
When I read that Pence was turning to detective dipshit for constitutional guidance I was fucking gobsmacked. I'm surprised Quayle doesn't need an alarm to remind him to breathe. Guy makes oatmeal look sentient.

Reactions: hal2kilo