P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1978 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
EmZHysd.png

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Jealous much? Yeah, the age difference is kind of weird, but she's over 18...and he's got lots of money...which might explain her interest in him.

Jealous of that? WTF. I'm 48 and that's the last thing I would want. Shit my dating filter low age is 40 on all the apps. I'd be a disgusting creep if I went for a girl that young and it gives me the fucking willies to even think about it. That's a kid man. Who cares if she is over 18, that is fucking gross, he is being a predator and not in a good way. I'm not saying I wouldn't want his millions, that has nothing to do with anything. I can't believe you don't find him dating her nasty. That's concerning.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Jealous of that? WTF. I'm 48 and that's the last thing I would want. Shit my dating filter low age is 40 on all the apps. I'd be a disgusting creep if I went for a girl that young and it gives me the fucking willies to even think about it. That's a kid man. Who cares if she is over 18, that is fucking gross, he is being a predator and not in a good way. I'm not saying I wouldn't want his millions, that has nothing to do with anything. I can't believe you don't find him dating her nasty. That's concerning.

Ain't none of my business...and ain't nunya either. Would I date a girl that young? eek...my youngest grandchild is 20...so, highly unlikely. (not that I could keep up with one that young nowadays anyway)
aaf.thumb.gif

Reactions: IJTSSG

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Ain't none of my business...and ain't nunya either. Would I date a girl that young? eek...my youngest grandchild is 20...so, highly unlikely. (not that I could keep up with one that young nowadays anyway)
aaf.thumb.gif
Definitely should be our business. Let's put it this way if that was your 19-year-old granddaughter I think you'd make it your business. Just put it in that context