P&Ns middle name is and

Page 1741 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
qLTbgtE.jpeg

I do hope Sotomayor and Kagan don't repeat RBG's mistake. Think of the future ladies.

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
Fortune is such a corporate propaganda mouthpiece rag its embarrassing. "Hey GUYS. You need to disconnect from work! Have you thought about how amazing commuting can be to accomplish that?"

How about i sit my ass on my couch and have a beer? Thats cheaper, likely healthier, and DOESNT IMPOSE EXTRANEOUS COSTS THAT YOU EXPECT ME TO CARRY. Fucking tools.

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
Fortune is such a corporate propaganda mouthpiece rag its embarrassing. "Hey GUYS. You need to disconnect from work! Have you thought about how amazing commuting can be to accomplish that?"

How about i sit my ass on my couch and have a beer? Thats cheaper, likely healthier, and DOESNT IMPOSE EXTRANEOUS COSTS THAT YOU EXPECT ME TO CARRY. Fucking tools.
And you know that's how the people who never have to commute on the subway, i.e., the c-suite types, think commuting on the subway is like.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

no seriously though, it's starting to not be funny.

these nuts are going to be putting themselves down because they are going to force the rest of us to do it. It's really just getting worse.

I mean, those folks are all "cute" to us because they are old and seen as no real threat to humans, but that's just because they're the little dogs with the very same attitude of the fucking oath keeper red pillers and little incel rittenhouess that are just readying themselves to fucking martyr their holy young bodies for the glory of Q.

the insurrection hasn't stopped. It's just getting stronger, really.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
....I mean, those folks are all "cute" to us because they are old and seen as no real threat to humans, but that's just because they're the little dogs with the very same attitude of the fucking oath keeper red pillers and little incel rittenhouess that are just readying themselves to fucking martyr their holy young bodies for the glory of Q.

the insurrection hasn't stopped. It's just getting stronger, really.
Yeah, cute and silly and harmless when there's one or two on camera being irrational and illogical lunatics.

We have to remember that there are 30 million or more of these assclown shitheels that think the same way and believe the same idiocy. It isn't cute at all.