Operation Cluster****: US Strike Kills 90 Civilians In Afghanistan, 15 Wounded

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cwjerome

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Lemon law

But the end question I ask you cwjerome is the binary one,yes or no, do you think that it is feasable for Nato to invade the tribal areas of Pakistan and would it likely end in a Nato victory at present or even greatly enhanced troop levels? Because answering these type of questions seem to be right up the mission of CI.

I don't know.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Originally posted by: cwjerome

But the end question I ask you cwjerome is the binary one,yes or no, do you think that it is feasable for Nato to invade the tribal areas of Pakistan and would it likely end in a Nato victory at present or even greatly enhanced troop levels? Because answering these type of questions seem to be right up the mission of CI.

I don't know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for that answer and I will accept that as an honest answer.

cwjerome

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Orignal Earl
[ PM me your email.

done deal
thank you

Sending. And it goes without saying that it's just a bulleted framework... it gives you an idea of the subject but you're only getting 25% of the actual brief without listening to the real thing.

cwjerome

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2004

I don't know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(BTW, CI was for Counter-Intelligence)

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
[ PM me your email.

done deal
thank you

Sending. And it goes without saying that it's just a bulleted framework... it gives you an idea of the subject but you're only getting 25% of the actual brief without listening to the real thing.

noting man

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Originally posted by: JohnOfSheffield
Original Earl, if cwjerome says he'll send it to you, he will.

I am sorry but i don't have the time to stick around and discuss today, i'm just in camp for an hour and it's time to leave right now.

Stay safe.

stilll nothing man

ya i figure its shit too

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005

I don't know.

(BTW, CI was for Counter-Intelligence)

you're probably going to have to explain that, and the function of a HCT, to LL as well... (and, just for the record, there's no dash in Counterintelligence... :p)

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
[ PM me your email.

done deal
thank you

got it

ya, that was brief ;)

lot's of nice pics though eh

all them kids with ak's reminded me of the palestinian kids