On ATOT, are you, or any user you know, the absolute best at something?

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SWScorch

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
I'm pretty sure nick1985 is the fastest runner on ATOT. As for me, I dont know, a few years ago I could probably kick anyone's ass at Descent3. I'm pretty good at hackey sack too but I'm sure there a lot of hippie ATOTers who are better than me.

MotionMan

Lifer
Jan 11, 2006
Originally posted by: ForumMaster
do languages count? i doubt there are too many people on ATOT that know hebrew.

Do you speak it fluently, or, like most of us MOT, just have all the prayers and songs memorized.

;)

MotionMan

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: mrzed
Originally posted by: LordMaul
Originally posted by: mrzed
I am better than anyone I've seen at throwing grapes and catching them in my mouth

Ever see the Blue Man Group? :)

My unique talent is not much, but it's all I have holding my fragile ego together. Was it really neccesary for you to burst my bubble so quickly?

Either that, or I should try out for the blue Man Group.

tobias funke? is that you?

Kwaipie

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2005
I don't know, world travel? I have 71 countries visited, that's more than anyone I know personally. I just finished nos. 69,70 and 71 (Slovakia, Hungary and Austria)

Also visited 47 of 50 states, missing VT, NH and ME

MainFramed

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002
Originally posted by: KeithTalent
Originally posted by: MainFramed
<---me at hockey. Will get drafted this summer in Vancouver

By the Giants?

that's where the draft is...hopefully a team like san jose, la or detroit my hometown. but its nhl any team would be a blessing

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
Originally posted by: MotionMan
Originally posted by: ForumMaster
do languages count? i doubt there are too many people on ATOT that know hebrew.

Do you speak it fluently, or, like most of us MOT, just have all the prayers and songs memorized.

;)

MotionMan

read my profile. i live in israel. i speak it fluently. i know plenty of hebrew songs but hardly any prayers. i'm not religous at all.

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
I'm the best at knowing that I don't know anything :D

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
I'd wager that I'm probably among the most knowledgeable about microscopy -- not that it ever comes up on this forum.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
considering my job, I'm probably the best mouse vagina inspector on these boards. following that line...also one of the most knowledgable biologist/geneticists on here. I don't see a lot of literary discussions, so perhaps I could also pwn anyone on early Renaissance, modern, and post-modern literature....

Gamingphreek

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
KarenMarie - Sensitive stuff. YAGT always willing to lend a helping hand in advice.

YoYoYoHowsDaJello- Home Theater/ Audio

Rossman- Deals (Honorable Mention- Joker Smoker :) )

Brutuskend- Jokes

Fuzzybabybunny- Photography

xtknight- LCD's, Programming

Oldsmoboat- Master of all that is Forum Issues

Matthias99- Anything Highly Technical

NFS4- Pre-release Car threads, and threads with girls in it. Also has connections with AT...hmm

Zepper- Electrical Threads

Zemmervolt/Pepsi90919/Spidey07/Evadman/fbrdphreak (There are SO many) - CARS

JohnnyGuru- PSU's

MechBgon- Anything you are having problems with on your computer he will trouble shoot.

Schadenfroh- PC Security

Nothinman- OS's

Duvie/Zebo- Unofficial CPU source

pm- Official CPU source

________-Video (I am torn who to put here. Despite the problems there are many great posters... however, sadly enough, we all seem to get side tracked more times than not)

MercenaryForHire- ....comments? Always seems to have a smart comment ready lol.

Zim Hosein- Numerous things, but always posts the 24 (And other TV show) threads :)

I'm sure there are others (P&N, Distributed Computing) but this list is already getting lengthy enough.

SpecialK- Nutritional Information and Exercise Routines!

-Kevin

(Gamingphreek (Me)- Not on the forums so much (I'm sure it's still there), but in real life being a complete and utter moron (Or as I am told just not thinking before I speak :) ))