OKC Mayor Candidate Calls for the Eradication of All Muslims

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Actually, she's right. Islam has been there since the beginning of time. But time traveling Jews went back and erased all evidence of its existence, and substituted a distorted version of it several thousand years ago. God waited until he thought we were ready to learn of the true original religion again, when it was passed down to a prophet to give us the knowledge back.

I would have just smote them and erased all history of them, but the big guy works in mysterious way.

And before anyone asks, no you can't have what I'm smoking, I need all of it!
Can't tell where you're coming from with that post, honestly. I suppose you're putting us on. Anyway, just wanna say that the only clear, objective, detailed and evidently unbiased explanation I've ever seen of the development, origin, etc. of Islam (other major religions too) is Christopher Hutchins' "god is not great." I recommend it to anyone who has any desire to know what's going on.

Reactions: Pohemi

FirNaTine

Jun 6, 2005
Can't tell where you're coming from with that post, honestly. I suppose you're putting us on. Anyway, just wanna say that the only clear, objective, detailed and evidently unbiased explanation I've ever seen of the development, origin, etc. of Islam (other major religions too) is Christopher Hutchins' "god is not great." I recommend it to anyone who has any desire to know what's going on.

I am familiar with Hutchins, but haven't read that work. And also familiar with the general development of the Abrahamic religions as well as the major forks and some of smaller forks. I was just trying to channel the level of crazy in her posts, and of those that would support her. I clearly should have included more tags/clues.